Do you think Sodachi and Aragagi would make a cute couple?

Do you think Sodachi and Aragagi would make a cute couple?

yes

Sodachi deserve the friendzone

False advertising. I was expecting huge knockers, not little bitties.

no

Math is perfect with her tiny tits.

no

Sodachi is way cuter than crab. I'd like to see more of her.

I just want short haired Math.

Yes, but they are perfect as friends. She will find a perfect, handsome, kind, loyal mathematician and marry before 30 while Araragi will still not have married crab.

At least she makes Senjou jelly.

Senjou knows that sha has no chance to keep Ararararagi if Math gets serious.

If Araragi truly doesn't see her as a member of the opposite sex, like a real sister, then it wouldn't matter. It would end up like Kanbaru at best.

>doesn't see her as a member of the opposite sex
Was that explicitly stated?
I thought both just see each other as good friends. IIRC Araragi even spends more time with her than with any other person and Senjou gets severely triggered by this.

Tsudzura Human:
By my standards, lending an eave(1) to a childhood friend—whom I didn’t at all think of as the opposite sex—was just barely safe, but by Hitagi’s standards it seemed it was completely out of the question.

I had math once
It was awful

This sounds more like Araragi making excuses for his actions.
I'm pretty sure it was stated that Sodachi was his first love.

Araragi has many kinds of love though, in Sodachi case was the love for his mysterious teacher who taught him math and happiness as a kid. Though of course it could have evolved differently, but young Sodachi herself would have to change her perspective from "kissing up to him for her own benefits" to something else.

Hate sex

Healing hate sex. Doujin never

i want to shoot cum down her camisole

NO.

Mathemagic is one of the best Monogatari OP.

This guy knows what's up.

>anything other than bat

>implying a guy dating an angry fun sized girl isn't cute.

Kiss-shot is on another level. But I would put Sodachi as top2.

Shinobu/kiss-shot and Sodachi are the two best girls hands down. I used to be a Catfag but I don't know if I'd even put her in my top three anymore.

rrrgi x bat x math threesome end is best end

I'd say math, bat and snail are top 3. Have those as main characters with monkey, doll, bird and bee as prominent side characters and it would be perfect. And maybe some more male characters.

Which of those three would be main heroine, if you HAD to pick one? Would it be Sodachi as the former childhood friend, or Shinobu as Araragi's eternal partner?

>Implying that Math and Bat are different people, rather than symbolic representations of the same person.

I also used to like Cat, especially in Bake. But then I watched Nise while reading Kizu spoilers and Kiss-shot/Shinobu became my number one. The relationship she has with Araragi is just on another level and no one can beat that.

She is Aragagi and Tsu's kid.

That's pretty much how it happened with me. She'd been teetering on the edge for a while as being my best girl but reading shitty translations of Kizu fully cemented her place.

I like their current relationship, so Sodachi would be the close friend and adviser. So kinda like cat's position instead of crab, though without being superhuman and focusing more on handling the human side that is triggering the oddities instead of the supernatural part.

I like that, gives Araragi somebody normal to hang out with. Especially after her arc is completed. I can see him and Hachikuji mostly having the same relationship. A normal male friend would be nice though. Somebody completely divorced from oddities or any kind of trauma that Araragi can just talk to.

I just think it's a waste Nisio not making a young male character since it would give variety. But on the other side if he did there wouldn't be Sodachi so I'm a little conflicted about it. New girl in Shinobumonogatari could have been male though.

Yeah, I'm happy we got Sodachi instead of the original plan. Although I think we're getting out hopes up for ever getting another male character around Araragi's age. I mean I have nothing against cute girls, so I guess it's not that much of a problem, but it'll risk finally getting stale someday if all he writes are female characters.

Well, it seems like just girls is his plan with Deathtopia and Kie, not to mention Zenka, Nozomi, Mitome and Tsudzura. Though at this point I'm more interested in more details about Sodachi's life than anything else in newer novels.

I'm slightly interested in Deathropia because it could lead to more interesting stories involving Shinobu. But it would be cool to get an in depth flashback about Sodachi and her family life, told from her prospective instead of an outsider's prospective.

It's nice to see some Sodachi love. People seem to forget about her existence in all those waifu/rate_monogatari_girls threads.

Sodachi is the worst girl ever in all anime. Even Sengoku is better than her. How anybody can like this suicidal, hateful, stupid trainwreck of a person is beyond me.

Most people only saw her in owari 1, when she was extremely distressed and in the PoV of someone she was extremely angry against. If there was more casual banter and her helping other people like Nadeko already people would see how waifuable she is.

>Hey Araragi?
>If we're both still single by the time we're thirty...
>Let's strangle each other to death.

Fuck this, at least some old men, goddammit.

Sodachi deserves better than that. Like I said in the other thread, doujin artists took a while for doll and ougi as well, if the anime series continues she will get more content like those got and people will start making at least a couple ones that will be scanned.

Anyway she needs some anal.

I want her to have a self-hate fit and dom Araragi into abusing her through denigrating sex because she thinks she doesn't deserve vanilla sex.

Cute threesome.

>Do you think Sodachi and Aragagi would make a cute couple?
YES but they should not! She should remain as Araragi's councilor. I like her when she said multiple times that Araragi should just break-up with Hitagi.

>he will find a perfect, handsome, kind, loyal mathematician and marry before 30 while Araragi will still not have married crab.
If that were to happen, Araragi should just follow Sodachi's advice and break-up with Hitagi already. Hitagi is not getting any younger.

From Raragi.

Thanks user, I am erect.

Yeah I don't get it either. The Math and Bat fanbase are weirdly close.

>Araragi has many kinds of love though,
That is just what playboy use to justify why they need to have so many girlfriends.

> she said multiple times that Araragi should just break-up with Hitagi.
She said "Don't waste her time, go and bring her back or break up for good".

>I like their current relationship, so Sodachi would be the close friend and adviser.
Now Tsubasa and Sodachi's roles seems to be overlapping but their advises are miles apart. Tsubasa says that it is fine even if Araragi has both Shinobu & Hitagi as long as he does not hurt Hitagi. While Sodcahi outright says that Araragi should just break-up with Hitagi already. Between these two, I like Sodachi's advice more.

They'll be a mathematical couple.

Sodachi was established as the one who is best understanding daily live problems and finding sensible solutions, while Hanekawa is the one who sees the bigger picture (world scale and supernatural consequences). I feel like Monogatari focus too much on the big picture and rarely tries to helping anyone with their real lives troubles, instead gives a "well, that one is your problem so you have to solve it by yourself, good luck".

>While Sodcahi outright says that Araragi should just break-up with Hitagi already
Gahara becomes a major bitch in the later novels, no?
Doesn't she breaks up with Araragi like 4 times?
So I'm on Sodachi's side for this one.

> Gahara becomes a major bitch in the later novels, no?
No

>don't waste her time
He definitely wasted her time. He is busy living together with Shinobu all those years while Hitagi is working her ass off to maintain their relationship even if they are miles apart.
>go and bring her back
He did not do this. He just rides with the flow and see if things will work out. He does not put much effort on this one.
> break up for good
This is the best option left. If he can't put up an effort and give Hitagi the time she deserve, it is better to just let her go so she could find someone who does have the time and would gladly put an effort to keep the relationship with her strong and stable.

Sodachi does have a point in repeating "and break-up!".

>Do you think Sodachi and Aragagi would make a cute couple?

Absolutely not. She dwelled on him until her feelings turned to hate and he never thought about her at all until he found out he was indirectly responsible for several bad things in her life.

He fell in love with Hitagi because she had the will power to save herself. Every other female character wouldn't, including Soachi.

Sodachi doesn't even know about Shinobu.

Sodachi saved herself from a situation much worse than Hitagi though. Hitagi had help with her weight problem and then went back to her life with no serious troubles anymore, with a proper home and a loving father and not much later a caring boyfriend. Araragi revealed Sodachi lived with her mother's corpse and with Hanekawa said "you could have happiness if you try" and that was pretty much it. She then went back to having no real place of hers, no friends, no money and more emotional baggage than any other girl and pulled through all that and built a normal life.

Hanekawa helped her with university and Araragi gave her a shelter.

Is that your definition of one not saving herself? Then Hitagi didn't either since her father gave a shelter (that lasted more than a couple months like with Sodachi and had to jump from place to place after), and Sodachi was still one of the top 3 students of Naoetsu high so she would definitely get in a college even if a much worse one without the teacher's recommendation.

I mean she is not alone. She is alone only in her head.

Yes, but it's ridiculous to say that Hitagi saved himself and Sodachi was saved by others.

I don't think that Hitagi saved herself. Meme was the one who saved her.
And nobody saved Sodachi. She is still broken and will die alone. Senjou, Sodachi and Hanekawa will die alone because Araragi ruined their lifes and broke their hearts.

>Sodachi doesn't even know about Shinobu.
Probably but we can't be sure about that. Musubi did not mention anything but it is possible that Araragi's secret life has already been made public.He works in a division under Gaen. He can't keep his secret forever. He said that himself a while back. The main reason why he is not telling is because he does not know how to tell it but at the age of 23, he should know already.

>Hey Oikura-chan, I'm a half vampire and I have a loli vampire on my shadow all the time
>Fuck off Araragi.

Sodachi shouldn't be introduced to the supernatural anyway, she is a time bomb like early Hanekawa.

>Sodachi shouldn't be introduced to the supernatural anyway, she is a time bomb like early Hanekawa.
I hope Nisio test out how it will go if Sodachi gets mixed with the supernatural or did he already?

Anything is better than Crab, so yes.

No, she helps Nadeko with the relationship with her parents instead of the immediate supernatural issues, and Araragi with his relationship with Senjougahara. So like with Fiasco she is still helping to solve people's normal relationship issues with no hint of knowledge of the supernatural. She also works helping children in troubled situations like her own past self.

So Sodachi is basically an unaware version of Hitagi.Both of them is away from oddities but only one of them deliberately stays away from them. It is still great if we get to see what Sodachi will do if Shinobu just happen to pop up out of nowhere. I want to see her reaction to that.

Well, in Shinobumonogatari Araragi asks her to participate but she refuses.
>Sodachi, be my slave tonight too and please handmake a meal for me,
>Don't think you'll even live till tonight.
It doesn't mean she will be out in all stories though, especially if Araragi asks in a better way. Araragi keeps a copy of her current house key by the way.

What do you think Bat's stockings taste like?

Does she even sweat? It might not have any particular smell.

I would think it would taste like cake or donuts?

Dunno but I am willing to test it and find the answer if she lets me.

>Shinobu: Has Child, Teen, Young Adult, and Adult Forms.
>Math: Was childhood friends with Araragi, met him again as a freshmen, and then again as a young adult.

>Shinobu: Blames Araragi for her downfall in Kizu. Refuses to speak with him.
>Math: Blames Araragi for her downfall in Lost. Refuses to speak with him.

>Shinobu: Mother committed suicide.
>Math: Mother committed suicide.

>Shinobu: Father regrets his failure to understand her. Commits suicide.
>Math: Father has returned to visit her. Outcome pending.

I would be surprised if "Shinobu" is not a symbolic representation of Sodachi, with Shinobu's own history serving as a sort of allegory for Sodachi's.

Maybe if Sodachi gets a boyfriend, he can become Araragi's male friend. It'll be good he has a normal group to hang out with.

There is a really small sample here to get any conclusion about the fanbase, but Sodachi and Shinobu are similar in the sense that they have the most tragic real and supernatural background respectively and for both of them is still ambiguous if they moved on or that they'll have a truly happy ending someday.

>tragic background and still ambiguous if they moved on or that they'll have a truly happy ending someday.
This isn't exclusive to Shinobu or Sodachi.

I guess. Though that rules out the sisters, nadeko, kanbaru, senjougahara and maybe hachikuji. And it's hard to tell what's going on with Hanekawa.

Shinobu's only good as a side character/background support, not as a lead. The series is 90% dialogue and she can't carry that, as much as some people won't like to admit it. If it was a battle shounen or something she'd be more apt for a leading role with all her powers she could pull out of her vampire ass.

Sodachi's basically "that childhood friend", except with hate banter, she'd be a better fit for a 'main' role I guess. The ideal main heroine would be somewhere between these two though, honestly.

It doesn't rule out Senjougahara, she went through some traumatic shit in the past and it's uncertain what'll happen to her in the future.
Hachikuji is fine now but she went through stupid amounts of undeserved suffering herself (hit by van, wandering alone for a few decades, sent to hell for hanging out with the first person in ages who was nice to her)

Why can't Batfags (or atleast the most vocal ones, though no one ever calls them out on anything so it might as well be all Batfags) stand people talking about characters other than theirs? Every other character fag seems to atleast like the series as a whole, Batfags only like Bat and nothing else that they can't twist into saying that they like Bat I've noticed.

>Math: Blames Araragi for her downfall in Lost. Refuses to speak with him.
>Refuses to speak with him.
Not true, outside of that brief stint in/after college which was for a different reason. Back before the beginning of the series Araragi ran away from her out of shame over failing to help her. As much as Sodachi shits on him she wasn't unwilling to talk to him (the idea of someone else being with him during a talk freaked her out more even).

Maybe Nisio just can't come up with good background story for characters.

This. Also I believe rrrgi and crab have terrible chemistry as lovers

>Senjou, Sodachi and Hanekawa will die alone because Araragi ruined their lifes and broke their hearts.
Why do you guys always act like Araragi's some sort of abusive husband forcing these girls into a relationship with him? Acting like the sort of tumblrshits you constantly make fun of.

They can all go off and never see him again and nothing's stopping them.

Hanekawa does sort of do that actually by Musubimonogtari.

It's just standard "my waifu can do no wrong" stuff you always get, don't read into it too much.

>that Araragi's secret life has already been made public
There was absolutely nothing indicating that everyone knew that he's basically a ghostbuster now, come on user. Everyone who shouldn't know was treating him like a standard cop, he was talking to Sodachi as if he was just a standard cop too.

>and adviser
I know people here love to shit on Araragi all the time but they are trying to help each other, it's not a one-sided thing. Even in that conversation they had in Musubi, the first half of it was Araragi trying to confirm if she was safe and stable and if she needed his police connections to help her in that regard in any way. Inbetween all the back and forth shit-talking. She's not 'his adviser', they're just friends (completely unconventional ones but still). Friends do shit like trying to help each other with their problems.

I was talking about the hypothetical scenario where Sodachi was a main character. And indeed in the short time she appeared Nisio gave her a role in giving advice and support to people in trouble since nademonogatari, including ultimately taking a job after the town hall worker that supported her and probably many other children in trouble. If she was a main character that role could have been expanded, which is why I said "like cat's position".

While it's true what you said, since it's not a common event, Senjougahara having a relapse would feel like a completely new and unexpected drama since nothing like that happened since the first part of bake, while with Sodachi it would be just the expected continuation of her character eternal loop of misery (start bad, get something good, fuck up/get fucked up, repeat).

I think the problem is she was introduced way too late into the series.
Also fuck Aragagi for forgetting about her thrice

>tfw you're smaller than some lolis because of a childhood of neglect and malnourishment

I think the cycle has changed starting with Sodachi Fiasco
>start bad
>get something good
>take action that fucks everything up for yourself but benefits others
>repeat