Shokugeki no Souma

>tfw Souma vs Eizan again in the next bout

>Each judge only ate one dish
>They ate one side's dishes first instead of judging them per match
The fuck is up with this judging?

I would be okay if it's in the background ane the focus goes to SwordLoli vs TakuMegu.

They ate everything. The manga skips the other reactions because Tsukasa's dish overwhelms everything.

Only interesting thing about this predictable end is how the story will handle Kuga's defeat. Guy was having panic attack just asking for the battle. Wonder if he will lose his mind.

SoumaxErina Teamwork will beat Tsukasa and Rindou

It's also a handy way to conceal Rindou's power level while still having her win

It will be OT4's teamwork, maybe even with Isshiki.

Souma vs Eishi rematch is absolutely guaranteed now, people who say that maybe Erina or Isshiki will fight Tsukasa are delusional.

This is just a random complaint but one thing that annoys me about this series, highlighted in this chapter, is the food critics. I wish they were all up and coming chefs or fellow students instead of world-famous critics. It just seems totally non-sensical that a bunch of renowened critics that have tasted the food of the best chefs in the world are so impressed and have foodgasms over the cooking of a bunch of schoolchildren. It's the equivalent of someone who watched Da Vinci paint the Mona Lisa be impressed by a five year old's random stick drawings. I'd like to see a critic that patronizes their cooking as the child's play it actually is in comparison to what they usually get to eat.

They do that with the other non-relevant students it is just that we are following the top of the top percentage, even among tootsuki's generations souma's generation is said to be one of the best.
Hell most of the elite ten already have their own renowned business going

You can't deny Tootsuki produces the very best chefs in Japan, and possibly the entire world.

This. He's merely a supporting character, in the grand scheme of things.

It's almost a guarantee Eishi will be the final opponent the rebels will face. The only question mark is how Rindou will be handled from here, because many believe she's a wildcard in the equation.

Kuga throwing some tantrums is the one thing I'm looking for. Or maybe he'll go into full suicidal mode ala Takumi?

There is no doubt he is taking him but there's also no way he is doing it alone.

Yes they produce the best chefs, in time. Right now they're basically just kids playing around in comparison to top chefs. Just look at how Soma's dad crushes him effortlessly every time they face off. If the girl critics reaction to Eishi's dish was dropping her spoon in shock like she just saw God himself, what would she do if she ate Saiba's dish? Die on the spot?

Well, Takumi magically came back genki as fuck so maybe that's a good thing. He needs to go bald too.

We have already seen reactions from the PSD members from Saiba's cooking. Your extrapolation is way off there.

>Isshiki
Can we stop with this meme? Isshiki is either going to be the next one btfo or he's going to sit on the sidelines and resume hiding his power level. The only reason he's there is to make up the numbers just like the other three that just jobbed. He's not going to face/win against either of Tsukasa or Rindou because
>he can't solo them
>he hasn't trained in teamwork and he's not like Mimasaka who was only able to provide teamwork because of his Perfect Trace
>as the manga has shown since he was fucking first introduced, he literally believes in Souma and the Rebels
While we we've seen him go full srs it's notable that we actually haven't seen him cook his specialty. I'm guessing he's going to go all out in his next match so we can see that. If it's Rindou/Eishi he'll go down Obi-wan style and if it's no either of them it'll probably be his last match. Personally I prefer the latter since it'll at least keep his power level ambiguous, above the OT4 and for something to use for later stories and it would save a lot fucking butthurt that the former will generate once Isshiki loses to them but not Megumi/Takumi.

Isshiki will definitely lose his next match, he'll be a sacrificial piece to hold off Tsukasa or Rindou while the other 2 in the match secure wins from the other 3 remaining E10.

>no Ahegao Ann

It'd actually be good if he loses to Tsukasa 2-1 with Ann's vote going towards Isshiki. Leaves him with some respect and shows that Tsukasa isn't as invincible as he's been made out to be.

I expect mindbreak

What was the point of Megishima? Such a pointless character.

>3 jobbers off-paneled
top kek
At least the pace picked up with this, I don't think anyone wanted 3 more chapters about Subaru's tracing techniques or african ramen

They had to be ten people in the elite.

>implying the next chapter isn't going to be about how they lost

I hope they'll at the very least explain how Giga Nigga lost to Saitou, otherwise his whole "perfect trace" would have been completely pointless.

A genuine Gucci bag will never be inferior to a fake/imitation.

Giga Nigga made a single different piece.

I've completely lost interest in this. Maybe ill come back to it when Erina and Souma fug.

Would honestly drop the manga if so, that'd be a new low of useless chapters

>your food won't impress me
>scene of preparing the food while explaining something no one cares about
>spectators smell the food.jpg
>food is done
>judge puts on his poker face
>takes a bite and enters an orgasmic state while comparing the food to something stupid
>next contestant
>same deal
>the winner is whoever advances the plot
>repeat for many chapters to come
It's not even worth reading the chapter when you can just go to the last page to see the only important part.

But it's called "perfect trace" for a reason, I mean there was really no point in him improving his technique in the first place if all it boils down to is just "it'll never be as good as the original". I hope the explanation will be more than just that anyway.

If he can just copy the elite like it's nothing why isn't he the best student in the school. He obviously has to have some limit.

It's just a gimmick. You're naive to think what Subaru can do can exactly replicate a superior opponent.

His death flags were made more apparent by Sword lending him his knife. Just accept the fact he's a meme and an expendable character.

He can count his lucky stars he wasn't going up against Eishi or Rindou. He'd get destroyed so bad the SubaruShitters here would go into eternal hiding.

Time to rev up a lot of ketchup

Wow chinkboy jobbed so hard they didnt even bother with the other two besides tsukasa. Can't wait for yukihira to pull some one piece level bullshit next match now.

Tsukuda could actually come up with an explanation that takes some thinking like he did with Yukihira against Giga Nigga, I just don't want it to end on a strict power level note, is that too much to ask?

>jobbed
Stop misusing that word if you don't know what it actually means, dipshit.

kys you faggot shitstain he fucking jobbed all that effort and he got compstomp so eat shit you nigger cunt

There's nothing to explain. In face of a superior opponent like Sword, his ability is useless.

Can you imagine him facing off against Lobster or Ryou now? The outcome will be the same.

>kys
Fuck off back to your shithole. You're not welcomed here.

Not Ryou, but Curry.

great comeback you little piece of shit bitch go back to whatever social network toilet you crawled out of sucking dicks along the way

So Giga Nigga is absolutely, completely useless then? Is he going to stay that way till the end or will this match finally convince him to start improving his own cooking?

He's useless against elite opponents. Even someone like Souma wouldn't have an issue dealing with him. He needs to drop that copy BS and develop his own cooking style.

Daily reminder that Chunni boy is a sexy boy

Best Central boy.

>haha offscreened haha
Are the people saying this new or something. This is Shonen 101, to showcase a previously hidden powerlevel the outcome of a battle is displayed first before a handy commentator breaks down why the jobber lost.

People thought any of the rebels could win, so yes.

I'm 99% positive that the first half of the next chapter will be them explaining the E10 dishes

Also reminder that next chapter we get a color spread

I hope it's a nice group spread like the baseball team/delinquents/Chinese dresses one. Maybe the Rebel Team

>previously hidden powerlevel

I don't think anyone had any doubts about Central's team being stronger overall, still it was fair to expect some upsets since powerlevels rules aren't as strict in a cooking contest setting compared to other, more traditional battle shonen (or so I thought, anyway). Not surprised in the slightest, not impressed either.

I'm mad not so much with the results as Tsukasa's taunting of Souma's team.
>lmao too bad about your nakama they still can't beat me
Is he trying to be a shit talker now? Like McGregor?

The only thing that bugs me with central winning is now Urara is going to be 10x worse then she already was

God seeing her gloat is going to suck. Maybe we'll get lucky and Megishima will choke slam her

I want dresses and suits.

Talking of Urara, she really looks like a Megumi clone without braids.

And still can't get the italian dish, what a loser.

It's going to be revealed that food Hitler has been tainting him and turned him evil.

This so clearly going to be the third bout

Soma v Eizan

Takumi v Saito

Megumi v Momo

It will be a draw after everything and Souma's pops will duel with Azami to reveal the final winner

>Looking at taiwanese comic strips just for the plot

You might as well go read one of those ancient pictureless pictures books then, senpai. What are you even doing here?

Get
senpai

Its funny because the first one I actually typed senpai and thought they got rid of the filter for the second

Provided it's still the same format. Tsukuda may just go all out and have a 5v5 to speed thing up.

>I read this as Souma vs Azami because I still equate Azami to Aizen, hence reading Eizan as Aizen

When will Anne get help for her alcoholism?

Adults don't save the day in shounen manga. The kids will end this.

So she's totally gonna stab Eishi in the back, right?

It will be remaining Central + Azami.

Hard to say. The way things are now, the Eishi/Souma rematch seems inevitable. Rindou's fate in this is hard to predict, due to her unpredictable nature.

5v5 sounds like shit.

This probably will happen but I honestly can't see Takumi/Megumi defeating Somei/Momo especially after seeing that even Mimasaka couldn't beat Somei after his perfect trace.

No she's going to solo the rebels a la ASURA

I don't necessarily disagree but I think if she's gonna pull an Asura EVERYONE is getting raped

No, she's just going to lose and the story will continue. Once we started getting deep into the RdC people should have started letting go of their idea that she's secretly stronger than Tsukasa like Jou or Isshiki. It's more and more obvious that it's not true all the time.

>she's going to lose and the story will continue

Don't be a fucktard like many others. The upcoming is when we'll see the full results of their training.

Is it, though? It solves any logistical issue of uneven members on both sides, and will provide little avenue for any BS outcome, because the rebels can display their teamwork to their fullest.

Do you seriously believe Giganigga is above any of these two?

Everyone has to make their own dish AND help the other, it's a mess. 1vs4 sounds better in that context.

Rindo will lose though

Whether it's legit or she decides to fuck around, she will end up losing

>doesn't attend/try in classes just like Saiba and Isshiki
>whimsical personality just like Saiba and Isshiki
>"2nd" place just like Saiba and Isshiki
>travels all over the world just like Saiba
>same colours as Saiba
>suppose to be dragon but often drawn more resembles a cat just like Saiba
Explain how it's getting "more and more" obvious

And? That's what the rebels have been training so hard for. Whether you like it or not, it's how they're gonna win.

I first need to see why he lost when his trace was indeed perfect and on addition they liked that extra sushi too.At this point I'm thinking either there's some plot twist and rebels lose or we see even Takumi/Megumi upgraded to the E10 level after that one month training which would be total bs.

I'm not saying they can't, I'm saying it's a mess to follow and I would rather still have the 3v3

I think I could enjoy this more if it was ever possible to predict who would win or lose based on like the actual cooking part? Rather than just based on which character is favored by the author or not.

Because every fucking time it boils down to both sides doing nothing blatantly wrong throughout the entire match until the at the end we are told "BUT HOLD ON" and then the author has to come up with some haphazard explanation as to why they apparently WERE doing something wrong and the hundreds of commentators we get every chapter constantly telling everything that is going on in the match did not
seem to notice this shit at all.

Pray tell how it would be a mess? We are just seeing what we've seen during their training, only to a greater effect.

Did you not read the newest chapter? Do you see how fast he ran through each of those dishes? Imagine that but with 10 dishes (assuming he shows centrals dishes)

They were making only one dish between 3 persons. A 5v5 implies the someone has to work on their dish and then do it in another four others, we have not seen something like that in the training at all, at least yet.
In a 4 or 5 against 1 it's more according to what we have seen if anything.

Is the newest OVA on nyaa?

Please tell me Megishima is holding back or something

The judges didn't get any foodgasm tasting his food

For a 3rd seat that's kinda sad

Doesn't he get the axe too if the whole team loses?

>he
Who? I also don't know what relevance your statement has to the discussion at hand.

Then you're clearly underestimating their teamwork, because what you saw during the initial stages of their training is a fraction of what they're gonna display.

I'm pretty sure he is already expelled, since he was doing business outside of school. I don't think he even wants to be associated with Tootsuki anymore.

Go away, RamnShitter. He's only the 3rd seat for a good reason.

Yeah but I doubt Megishima cares

He didn't care about his Third seat so I doubt he cares if he get's expelled. The Ramen community see him as a king so he's pretty set anyways

>He's only the 3rd seat for a good reason.

Yeah because he's not a tryhard who wanted to be apart of the council in the first place