Join the NRA

Join the NRA. They arent prefect but they REALLY piss off normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ju4Gla2odw
supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf
supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, the NRA jew is bullshit.

nra.org/ontarget for $10 off annual membership, join GOA too

The NRA is the ultimate psyop. They well haven't served lawful gun owners in 35 years.

Guns I want
>Mini 14
>VZ 58
>Mossberg 500
>CZ P10

Yes, send them more shekels, goy!

>>Mini 14
>>VZ 58
>>Mossberg 500
>>CZ P10
leaftier choices

A lot of people in my neck of the woods are members of the NRA, saving up some dough for the life long membership deal

Join GOA then they're much more SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED and if anything the more shekels they get it pushes the NRA right.

>translation: no guns for niggers

GOA > NRA

feelsgoodman also GFA is tax shit whatever if you care about that

No, that wouldn't be an issue until the Black Panthers and Mulford Act.

Hedge your bets poor fag. The jews do the same.

The NRA is just a big Boomers club. They are the reason why the common working man can't own an actual assault rifle, machine gun or any of the other really fun guns.

Fuck the NRA, join the GOA.

Yes GOA is better but these two orgs are all we have. If you have no skin in the game, you lose.

Yes, but when was the last time you heard a normie say, "The GOA is to blame for all these shootings".

Never.

Didn't your daddies stick around long enough to make you lifetime NRA members? Figures, since you are a probably just a bunch of mutts. If you had been a member for a couple of decades, you would know what a bunch of hysterical bullshit the NRA really is. They care about nothing besides milking $$$ out of gullible rubes.

No, dad never taught me how to shoot a gun. Maybe that's why I'm a lifetime member of GOA even though I didn't know they would consider me to be one just because I lobbed a bunch of cash their way one time when one of their spokesmen convinced me it would be a good cause.

Aw fuck I just made a thread about the NRA I didn't know there was one already up

already a member

the mini 14 is sick, its basically the same thing as an ar, just less triggering

Eh kinda, less options with a mini

says the liberal using the meme flag.

I was a member at one time.
But they spend too much time bent over kissing ass to really do any good.
Or.....is it better to kiss ass to get what you want, rather then going full 1776?

What do you really DO?

Lifetime member, mostly just to stick it to HRC. Not 100% with everything they say, but gotta pick a side.

Good. There should be a few every day to combat the shill threads.

They only protect old white gun holders.

The NRA kicked those faggots out in the 70s disinfo retard. See “Cincinnati Revolt.”

JOIN AMERICAS OLDEST CIVIL RIGHTS GROUP!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ju4Gla2odw

DO IT!

Sorry Shlomo, I don't support corporate shills.

A fucking leaf.

Look fag you have no rights anyway. Go ask President Castro for permission to buy a slingshot.

Riiiiiight.

bump

>CIVIL RIGHTS GROUP
Holy shit, fuck off back to boomerbook.

supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1521.pdf

It’s legally a civil right faggot & the NRA predates (((boomers))).