Are you going to let the cops disarm you after the midterms or are you gonna STAND YOUR GROUND?

Are you going to let the cops disarm you after the midterms or are you gonna STAND YOUR GROUND?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcizZebcaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This will happen.

Nah, I'm just going to visit their homes while they're out working, and kill their wives and children, and booby trap the bodies. There are other liberals around here I will gladly kill. We won't win by fighting with government gunmen. We need to strike the soft underbelly. The liberals. Kill enough of them, and we won't need to kill any cops or soldiers.

Is this another NRA scare tactic to increase sales for the gun industry?

>soft underbelly
like how all those cops got killed eating lunch sitting in their car etc... by disgruntled Americans. It's not hard with the element surprise, if the something happened and the population revolted, they wouldn't dare step outside into public because anyone at anytime could be out to get you, dispelling that whole
>they'll just drone you, tanks, stealth bombers etc
meme.

Implying cops will even enforce it

Imma go inna woods.

You’re going to kill off a) the cops families b) half the country

You’d be dead before you even started. Plus your firearms would be already gone. Try again, comrade

If you’re not aligned with a local well-stocked militia , you’ve got little time to get on that shit. Find like-minded men and start planning. I’ve got mine.

No more free Waco's.
>Mike Vanderboegh

That's not going to work the way you think it's going to work.

lol and how would it go? I admit i'm exagrating a bit but..

We'd at some point have a Waco type happening or two, then all the old No More Free Waco fuks would start organizing again.

for every 3 guys 2 are snitching, try again jew

I tried to start a militia in 2006. Was seeking preppers and gun rights people but was also contact by guys like pic related.

/thread

If the cops won't even enforce gun confiscation laws in the bluest of blue states what level of compliance do you expect in Trumpland?

If a cop demands my weapons without a warrant I'm going to order him to get off my property and close the door. If he busts through the door, I'll shoot.

A case just like I described happened before, and the guy was found not guilty of murder.

shot with guys, trained with some guys, never planned or talked with guys.

B O A T I N G A C C I D E N T

This is my general idea. If it comes to that. I'd get prepared.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcizZebcaU