Listen up, racis-

youtube.com/watch?v=rqc14zJKKJQ

KANGZ

the kaffir called the white guy "white boy" and "white trash", the white guy was going to forgive him but the kaffir kept talking.

Any white man who allows a nigger to call them "white boy" needs to show these niggers whitey arent cowards anymore.

fucking perfect

>that elbow

PUNCH A NAZ-

What does the black guy say at 0:10?

It sounds like:

"No, I want to tune in to you."

he was an annoying drunktard. it wasn't about racism but I guess that's how you have to deal with such situation in south africa.
The black Africans on twitter mostly said it wasn't about racism

Should meme it that someone calling a white person "white boy" or "redneck" and so on is grounds for immediate violence.

I watched it twice

Honestly that was a fucking sucker punch. I'm racist and even I think thats shitty.

Jew

Is his elbow ok?

its not smart to call drunk people offensive terms. play stupid games win stupid prizes...

God that felt so good just watching it

so satisfying to watch holy shit

100%

we need a niggerword to "justify" slaughter and physical bullying. the niggers been going from strength to strength on that one.

Damn right.
Don't talk to me about fucking racism in my country bru.

and no. like the video. we need to make the trigger word "racist"

Dude told him to back off more than once, it wasn't a sucker punch the second he told him to back off

Gotta admit though that elbow was kinda dirty.

He told him to back off, he warned him it was coming

>Gotta admit that elbow was kinda dirty

This.

Rare flag. What country?

black boys blown the fuck out

where's the complete video?
There's nothing to indicate this was racially motivated

its so funny as soon as the word racist pops out his mouth the elbow came

this is what white guilt looks like when it finally pops

bring it redneck

I approve. "Racist" is a term of an anti-white hatred and as soon as we start treating it like a fighting word, the sooner it stops. Next time a white shitlib uses it, warn them not to use that slur around you. If they persist, fuck them up. In the case of niggers, don't even give them one chance to straighten their shit out. They are well aware it's a term of black privilege and anti-white hatred. Dethrone King Nigger and show him you're not his vassal.

Why break your fist on a nigger's thick skull?

I would have punched him sooner just from him not letting go of my hand after I warned him

KOOOOOO

Meet me sumwhere muddafuka, and I'll smoke yo ass!

Kek. We'll string you up from a light post nigger.

Is it me or are there more videos and stories about white/right winger dudes kicking the shit out of lefties and niggers lately?

No, white are slowly learning that violence is beautiful and there needs to be more of it.

Normally I'd be upset about something unjust like this, but Blacks do it so often that I just can't and won't care.

The niggers should have let go of his hand.

First week huh?

you cant sucker punch someone from the front, that is just called winning in one punch by being stronger and faster

fag slang

Bring what, Tyrone?

Literal nigger-tier thought process

its not unjust. calling a white person racist is like calling a black person a nigger especially in a place like south africa. black dude knew what he was doing and got exactly what he was looking for

Nigger-tier sucker punch. But maybe if white people start acting like niggers than the niggers will stop acting like niggers around WYPIPO

pretty much this. I think what he did was uncalled for, but the amount of shit blacks pull on whites this is not even a drop in the bucket.

It's not a sucker punch if you were warned.

no its not. being called racist is enough to ruin someones life in the year 2018. a punch is a perfectly natural response to being called racist

It takes a sucker to get sucker punched. Protect yourself at all times

>cuckservative-tier moralfagging

Niggers act like niggers around their fellow coons and you just get dead niggers. This is just a matter of whites accepting that violence is inevitable.

You're a long ways from Wakanada son..

this
the nigger is actaully insitgating violence that how brave the've become, even though he knows he would lose physically he thinks he can do some passive aggressive shit and still get away with lecturing a white man about racism

we have to kill them all, along with the kikes, theres no other way, its not gonna fix itself, things are not going to get better

Sucker punching is nigger tier behavior.

throwin bows

where's the whole video?
I didn't see the supposed racism in what the OP posted

Wow he stretched that guy's jaw so wide I thought his wife just gave him a Nintendo Switch for getting the high score in Chore Points

Remember the knockout game? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Talk shit get hit faggot.

How's being passive and non-violent going to get you less chimp outs, exactly?

that nigga ded

No it's not uncalled for. Niggers strut around like kangz lording their privilege over the peasantry. Calling someone a "racist" is an arrogant attempt to force a white man to feel humiliated and submit. Niggers say it as casually as a master says "heel" to a dog. We are not dogs, and they are not Kings. Dethrone them.

The nigger had it coming, but regardless of color, any fucking idiot that keeps getting in someone's face and trying to force them to listen deserves a punch. The guy told him to back off and the tired old racism thing sent him over the edge, it's understandable.

calling someone racist is a sucker punch in its own right. no word has more power. it can literally ruin your life

a punch is a perfectly natural response to being called racist

"racist"

He raised a hand against a nigger. Therefore it's racist. Duh.

this
ten yearas ago i would have said live adn let live
no, nahh not anymore.... live and let die, im done wiht them, thier bullshit and thier brag, kill them all, its a favor to all the children who will ever come after us

You're right, let's do the exact same shit that causes us to rightfully hate niggers, then everybody can be niggers! Brilliant!
When's Check Day?

this is now a thing. everyone read this shit, and repeat it often.

> sucker punch
> forearm
> multiple warnings

You can't invade someone's personal space and then complain about being sucker punched. It doesn't work that way.

>b-but at least I lost with grace
Fuck off, cuck.

i'll spell out the body language for you autists.

he's leaning in and jabbing his finger and getting in his face. it's aggressive and threatening.

and

yes. the r word is code for what, again?

If you slow it down you'll see that it was his fist.

>you have to act like niggers to win against niggers
Chug my farts.

soyboys btfo

> sucker punch

It was not a punch. It was a fucking ELBOW.

Of course it was dirty, it had just touched a nigger.

House Bolton.

Calling a white guy racist is no different than calling a coon nigger

savage

>you're playing poker
>you see an ace up the other guy's sleeve
>he plays it, wins the pot
>you let him take it
>*virtue signalling intensifies* "well I may have lost but at least I played by the rules"
>he walks away with the pot
faggot

Watch it in slow motion. It was a fist; the threw a perfect punch for the situation. For some reason it bothers me that people can watch a video once and think they saw it right.

agreed. remember haiti. the whites got killed AFTER they freed the haitians.

/r/ more white anger please. I'm not even white but I'm sick to death of seeing white people behave like a race of cucks.

This.
They are expecting use to have morals which they themselves lack.

i tried to cut my hair like that and just fucked it up so i ended up with a shaved head

You don't think it was shitty of the black guy to repeatedly invade that man's personal space and treat him like a little kid that must listen to the adult?

t. toasty whitebois

White people in South Africa should be genocided. Get the fuck out.

Hopefully this white boy is found and lynched.

its worse. calling a black person a nigger cant actualy affect their standing or social status with in a society. it just hurts their feelings. calling a white person racist can ruin a white persons life

its the most offensive word you can call a white person

coward punch
white trash

u gotta be a hooligan

If anything calling a nigger a nigger gives them oppression points - it positively affects their standing.

>I was called a nigger, donate to my Patreon!
>24 hours later: 50K in his Patreon account

he just pulverized the nog's little brown brain

im pretty radical bro

No, wait! We want to have a meaningful dialogue with you! Would you please stop making Leftists feel uncomfortable?

I laffed

toll paid

U mad nigger? How's it feel knowing you won't even see it coming?