Somewhat new here. Red pill me on the Wagegap meme in america. never really cared til now

somewhat new here. Red pill me on the Wagegap meme in america. never really cared til now.

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f04b13a044650f5035571
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off buzzfeed.
I'm not writing your shitty article about the alt-right for you.

honestly just looking for links or info you fucking leaf. go watch your hockey game kid

Sportsball is for faggots and burgers, but I repeat myself...

Men work more hours overall, buck for raises more, work higher paying but sometimes more dangerous jobs.
Learn to use the internet.

It boils down to things like hazard pay and maternity leave. I don't have time to spoonfeed you source it yourself newfag.

take these red pills

How bout you go fuck yourself buzzfeed

It doesn't exist and hasn't for many decades when you control for experience, full time vs part time, continuous enjoyment, and choice of industry.

Women make less bc they go into lower paying industries, work part time, take time off to raise kids. When you break down the data and compare similar categories, women make as much as men, and in some cases, more.

women on average make less money than men

this is a fact

anyone who expects a gender which gets paid solely for shitting out children, or being willing to put out, to make as much as the one that has to entirely fend for itself, is retarded

Just take your gibs and go, nigger

what prophet comes and tells them their utopia is shit and their utopia gets destroyed. . . 6 times?

this isnt reddit fag use google

see this book libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f04b13a044650f5035571