youtu.be/Tr_L9QesqAs
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Sheriff's Office 2/16/18
youtu.be/J3Z84SEvcPQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Hospital 2/16/18
youtu.be/-xI-FOzxK2k

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/20/white-house-on-assault-weapons-ban-we-havent-closed-doors-on-any-front/
static.mtonews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2018/02/Omarosa_Exposed.png
youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Tucker Carlson related to Chris Tucker?

Tuck time

MAGA

Apologize to this man.

He got up on a debate stage and told you that Donald “grab them by the guns” Trump was WEAK on the 2nd amendment.

He warned you, /ptg/, but you turned your back on him when he needed you most.

Although you can never be forgiven, you can at the very least acknowledge that he was right.

NICE SHOW RETARDS

AHAHAHAHA

Bump stocks do not turn weapons into machineguns. What the hell did Trump mean by this?

ONE JOB

yes

Anyone else feeling sleepy?

1) I don't care if they're poor. I don't care if their culture is shit. That's not my or your duty to police that. Just let shitters be shit, who cares?
And that's even if it's true. Where do you and I get the idea that NK is some kind of dystopian hellhole? MSM and (((intelligence)))? Funny how Trump calls MSM and intelligence fake when it suits him, but then he TOTALLY BELIEVES them when it suits his neocon agenda. Very reliable sources folks, trust me! Only the best!

2) Hwo are they genetic trash when SK is doing pretty damn well? They've onyl been apart for 2 generations. Same genes, retard. Maybe you need your genes checked.

3) YEs Obama created ISIS. YEs he was a piece of shit and a disaster. But he also did the Iran deal. Yes it's a very contradictory set of policies. Why go after Syria but make peace with Iran? I don't really know. But I'll praise good things whenever they happen, no matter who is behind them. I'm not an ideologue or a fanboy.

4) No I don't like Israel today. I mean I don't midn them having a little piece of land to cal their own. I want them to prosper and look aftert their own people. But I want them to stop being so fucking satanically cruel to helpless people in their control. Turning off water, turning off food. Bombs and white phosphorus every two years. I just find it quite hypocritical that they're doign exactly what they dsay Germany did to them - ethnic cleansing and seizing land that isn;t theirs for lebensraum.

I...have fetishes, user

Yeah that's true, mayeb they don't have the missiles that can reach you.
Either way, they;re your pet now.
And Trump is closing the small gaps that Obama and Kerry had started to cleave between your and their interests. Disappointing.

MAGA!

>t. Literal Isreal shill

So is it actual shills or just BBart fuccbois

>Piers Morgan
1776 will commence again

So about bump stocks, if that is the only meat Trump throws to the Dems that’s fine. You can make a bump stock easy enough.

six degrees of Tucker Carlson?

NEW TWEET

>Trump: Jeff, are these things machine guns?
>Sessions: No.
>Trump: K :^)

Blackpills were a mistake.

>If you don't stand with Israel and the Jews...
>t. Cruz to some Copts

It just baffles me that people rank their access to guns as a more important issue than healthcare, education, economics, criminal justice, environmental issues, etc. and will vote on that.

Obviously. The family resemblance is undeniable. And how Tucker Carlson is always yelling at Jackie Chan for touching his radio just like his relative.

Reminder that Piers Morgan turned this down. Confirmed gay.

He knows that you can make a bump stock out of a fuckign shoe string and the ban will be meaningless and will probably pull out at the last minute just to fuck with libbies

IT'S 3AM AND I CAN'T SLEEP, BEEN TRYINF FOR 3 HOURS

Piers is blasting the FBI.

there's never going to be a bump stock ban. Ever.

What the fuck happened to Piers Morgan? He seems to not be a total faggot anymore.

Oh, I spoke too soon...

FAKE NEWS BTFO

>Piers Morgan on Tucker twice in as many weeks
I never thought this is something I'd approve of, but Piers has been absolutely on point for the last couple years.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/20/white-house-on-assault-weapons-ban-we-havent-closed-doors-on-any-front/

ITS LIKE TRUMP WANTS TO LOSE IN 2020

>Pierce posing as /ourguy/

Hey a Pierce. Give us one of your classic smug lectures on gun control. What's wrong with you? The bodies in Florida are still warm.

I really need to work on my wordsmithing. Official documentation, bills, and the lot are all so meticulously crafted.

Too bad Michael Moore isnt.

Trump has now shown himself to be more anti gun than Obama

Donald “anti-gun” trump shilling is out of control!!! On overloaded mode.

Please don’t give them (you)

How long will the current shill narrative on Sup Forums be? I'll probably wait it out with some Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Lindsay Vonn skis soon. Press S

I can never tell if Piers Morgan is a leftist or right-wing. Every time I think I have him pegged as a Eurocrat, he comes out and blasts Obama.

Is this what it's like to respect someone you disagree with?

Seriously, what NGO makes these threads?

Yeah but guns are the topic now, this is where Piers shifts in to MAXIMUM faggot.

Fuck off drumpf tards and get a life

>3) YEs Obama created ISIS. YEs he was a piece of shit and a disaster. But he also did the Iran deal. Yes it's a very contradictory set of policies. Why go after Syria but make peace with Iran? I don't really know. But I'll praise good things whenever they happen, no matter who is behind them. I'm not an ideologue or a fanboy.
He was a literal Islamic communist who wanted to give Iran gibs, and create more refugees to go to Europe. Use your head.

Is his dad just named Tucker Carl?

Only Libcucks think trump is actually banning anything important. Stay on the trump train pedes! Remember that god emperor is never wrong. Shadilay!!

>(((Breitbart)))

She was promised to me for shitposting for Trump. Why isn't she mine yet?!

i hope the snowboarder wins again

he's alright but he's a gun grabber

Umm, no sweetie.
Rachael Maddow has been beating your boy Hannity in the ratings for the last week.

>the public is wise

D-did Trump senpai just call us smart?

I keep saying “he only asked the DOJ to review the issue as of now” but no one hears me.

Right now he's just shitting on the FBI, which is fine by me. Hopefully Tucker keeps him away from the gun control issue.

>Why go after Syria but make peace with Iran?
The mistake you're making is to imply that there was a strategy to Obama's foreign policy, as opposed to it not being simply a series of capitulations and corrupt dealings, with the only political perspective being how it will play with whatever section of the US electorate is being targeted.

>federal bureau of incompetence
piers that pretty good

>Piers Morgan
>respect

In fairness , Sir, we are a media organization and it was a media event.

MAKE AMERICA ISRAEL!

>someone points out something true
>fucking Jew
Bootlickers like you hang first

Who, Trump?

Well yeah, he's a Brit. So long as his grubby fingers stay on his side of the pond I don't give a damn. He can confiscate all the butter knives he wants.

Okay, bump stocks are one thing but a new AWB is not at all okay. What the fuck, Trump?

Unironically it’s the Internet Research Agency.

Tabloid trash that only cares about clicks .

static.mtonews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2018/02/Omarosa_Exposed.png

enjoy

Where's that fag who was shilling for a stamp company the other day? I hope he's happy, I just got my order.

Is that a tall boy next to her?

ARCHIVE AND SAVE THIS SHIT NOW
>ARCHIVE AND SAVE THIS SHIT NOW
>
>
>
>
We got the video that exposed school shooting "survivor" David Hogg messing up his script and getting coached

Even if this is 4d chess, Trump is wrong for even humoring the idea of infringing on the secondment amendment
Prove me wrong

He's playing both sides, Russian agent maybe?

>inb4 dk, you a fed?

You still haven't gotten your Russian brides? They sent me five.

New Q-Poll has the Dems back up by 15 points.

Republicans had a good month, but after the positive news about the tax cuts started to fade, voters remembered that Trump is President and his disapproval started to climb again.

I'll never get over how one of Trump's biggest celebrity supporters is Piers fucking Morgan. It's like the Hatfields and McCoys getting along famously for some bizarre reason.

Yep

Israel has terrible gun laws. Most applicants fail.

Halt thine thread for it is filled with faggotry and faggots. Now fuck thyself and gtfo

>download kingdom come deliverance
>feels too lazy to play it cause havent installed
>plays coldsteel 2 instead
>sees new patch
>soon lwa game comes out
>plays more other games until more patches come out for kcd

Thanks for beta testing guys

so... Trump is tougher on the jews than Cruz?

Didn’t want two of similar name editions back to back

we are smart

Trump is calling the normies smart in the same manner in which I tell a bimbo that she's smart.

Its only because hes been close personal friends with Donald Trump since before he ran for office.

THIS ONE TOO
>youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns
>THIS ONE TOO
THIS ONE TOO
>THIS ONE TOO
THIS ONE TOO
>THIS ONE TOO
THIS ONE TOO
>THIS ONE TOO
THIS ONE TOO
>THIS ONE TOO
THIS ONE TOO
>THIS ONE TOO

They keep taking the shit down

cringe

But guns are more important

Hillary has a 98% chance of winning the election.

>D+20 sample

Noice. I dare you to go give that buck to a homeless nigger.

this is useful propaganda

Post yfw Trump trolls the Sandy Hoax frauds on live TV by saying the Second Amendment is inviolable and sacred and signs an order to the ATF to deregulate its firearms-related activities.

>I never seen people exercising their free will.

Cruz supports the anti-Israel boycott bill. What does that tell you?

S T F U
>T
F
>U

Because they are

Q-poll predicted both the Virginia and Alabama results, while /ptg/ feverishly masturbated to "muh polls, remember 2016" as the GOP went down in flames

So true!

>Nancy Pelosi looked disgusting--botox face collapsing--in her lich skull before congress. very very disrespectful

so true. it means that any anti-Trump rally we can say was Russian controlled and the liberals are complicit in helping sew hatred in America, Putins masterplan of course