There are people on this board who think Astolfo is the best looking trap out there

>There are people on this board who think Astolfo is the best looking trap out there
What a bunch of fags with unrefined taste

He's not the best looking but he is the best all-rounder.

Witch beatrice was a woman

Yasu only looked like Beatrice in his delusional fantasies.

>implying

I want to reread Umineko, is there a way to use the original sprites but have the voices as well?

Keep telling yourself that

Don't fuck the cripple

I want to deito Lucifer.

Steam version + patch and turn on original art.

Or if you have the UmiTweak version substitute the relevant folders in the patch for the original ones. I think that works too.

the manga is canon and yasu looks cute

Lucifer is the most entry level waifu there is

EP8 Yasu is basically flat Shannon. EP7 Yasu looking like Lion/Beatrice was just one last attempt at hiding her identity.

>Read EP.8 manga
>It's surprisingly straight and basic
>Cool with the reveal and ending
Well, that's how he should've done it with VN

I know, right. Hideyoshi Kinoshita is GOAT.

I can't decide on a sister.

Not that I give a shit.

All of them.

Happy 10th anniversary

I seriously need to finish learning japanese before WTC 5 gets released. Waiting for a translation will be hell.

It was two days ago.

Was there any info about that during C92?

Nah we only got a minor update like a week ago that he's working on it. No release date.

What is she so excited about, Sup Forums?

except the EP 8 manga was the last act of defilement that R07 could possibly partake in

it wasn't enough that loads of people shat on VN Answer arc and ending in general, ryukishi just HAD to take it a step further and take a MASSIVE fucking dump on his last remaining fans out there

i was one of them, ever since Twilight came out, i always strongly opposed the hater portion of fanbase, because i believed that "hey there still is a catbox, and its still not really open, we can still make tons of stuff up and have fun making theories, even though technically ep7 already laid everything out on a silver plate, but yeah catbox guys!"

...and then he gave OK to this shitfest of a manga and opened the catbox forever. no more theories. no more mystery. no more /seacats/

fuck you R07. fuck you. you're literally worse than moot.

>take it a step further and take a MASSIVE fucking dump on his last remaining fans out there

By doing what? Giving the answers like everyone yelled at him to do in the first place? Everyone whined about EP7 and EP8 being "ambiguous", and when he confirmed things, everyone still got mad and Rosafaggots had the nerve to delude themselves into thinking he was tricking them. He just can't win with you all. This is the final reply you're getting from me, because I'm not going to partake in yet another Umineko thread ruining discussion saying the same thing over and over again to butthurt people who come here just to voice the same tired complaints as they always do.

Post manga yasu

Bondage time

>catbox
EP7 already solved all the mysteries. What people expected from EP8 was a proper resolution to the story that put those answers to use, but the VN decided to gloss over everything important in favor of meaningless magic battles and shipper fanservice scenes, and ended up ruining what could have been a poignant finale by veiling it in illusions that weren't necessary anymore.

It was ridiculous how Ryukishi kept skirting around addressing Battler's reaction to Beatrice being Shannon because he wanted to pander to anti-mystery BeaBato shippers, even though it was pretty much the most important part of Umineko. Ironically, despite all the talk about acknowledging the heart, Ryukishi ended up neglecting Sayo's heart in favor of pandering to fans of an illusion. Luckily, the manga decided to finally address that part of the story and give her some closure.

>It was ridiculous how Ryukishi kept skirting around addressing Battler's reaction to Beatrice being Shannon

What do you mean? He realizes it at the end of episode 5, you see his reaction then.

No, EP6 basically invalidates the scene where he learns the truth in EP5 by having Battler go full retard and care more for the meta-Beato act than the more Sayo-like chick-Beato. Pretty much a complete slap in the face to the Sayo he knew.

>EP7 already solved all the mysteries
so like i said in my post?
you literally said what i did

im glad you agree with me i guess?

I want to sexually rape Erika!

That was mostly supposed to be a parallel to Kinzo projecting the beatrice persona onto his daughter. That "Sayo like" chick beatrice wasn't Sayo, she didn't know about Battler or anything else. Caring about her just because she's more "like sayo" than the actual Sayo would be silly. Once she regains her memories and realizes who she really is she begins to act more like beatrice. It just seems like thats the way Sayo wants to act around Battler, its her(?) choice.

You complained that the EP8 manga laid everything out bare and resolved what was left unclear. Thing is, a story that doesn't do that isn't deep or anything, it's just plain incomplete and lacking. Imagine if Matsuribayashi in Higurashi was about Rika and the others refusing to connect the kakera and choosing to stay dead forever instead of solving the remaining mysteries and challenging Takano one last time. That was what the EP8 VN was like.

What a perfect avatar for a crybaby retard.

I don't know, those robes cover up quite a bit.

I want to ____ Erika

Outsmart.

Wouldn't be hard, she never solved a single meaningful mystery. If you wanna talk great detectives, Willard fits the bill more.

Why are there so few body swap anime? It's super hot.

She was just humoring Yasu and trying to make her mysteries a bit less third-rate by giving them more interesting culprits.

>You complained that the EP8 manga laid everything out bare and resolved what was left unclear.

no i didnt

>people STILL spout angry shitposting from 2012 regarding Umineko

Playing right into the hands of Moogy and Kastel.

>the EP 8 manga was the last act of defilement that R07 could possibly partake in
> i believed that "hey there still is a catbox, and its still not really open
>then he gave OK to this shitfest of a manga and opened the catbox forever. no more theories. no more mystery

really great job on quoting posts, user!