Global warming is real

>global warming is real

Why do non-Americans actually believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.wisc.edu/third-world-bears-brunt-of-global-warming-impacts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is an interesting sci-fi setting. Not at all believable, but it doesn't have to be oc that's not the focus of the story.

Because Al Gore polarized the shit out of the issue and now a solid 30-40 percent of the population opposes it on matter of ideology.

>jurassic period earth was 40-60 degrees hotter
>gasses and humidity
>60%+ of c02 levels from valcanos
>2x the methane from giant dino braps

earth: JK I like cold weather bitch!
>ice ages
>thaws out
>"evolution"
>caveman
>society
>pollusion for millenias
>best stable temps for life to exist
>2-5 degrees hotter/colder over 25 years
>OY GLOBAL WARMIN YA FACK

Look at the earths temps over the span of 20k years.
It fluctuates as a giant organism.

>it fluctuates as a giant organism
The problem is that humans are taking too much control of organism without the ability and knowledge to do what is necessary to maintain it.

This is partially why I also suggest that the best way to combat any anthropogenic issue in general is to merely work towards scaling humanity down.. although you know neither Liberals or Conservatives will allow that. The axiom of "economic growth" that underlines modern politics is toxic as fuck.

>cousins in Europe believe without a doubt in global warming
>be me
>show them how they got caught manipulating data
>show that earth goes through warming and cooling within a few degrees over hundreds/thousands of years
>show data from Antarctica drillings
>still believe global warming
Is liberalism truly a mental illness?

If this map is true I think we need to accelerate global warming.

>Land uninhabitable due to flooding and unpredictable weather patterns
>Desert directly next to it
Tha fuk? Do they not realize that somewhere in between should be habitable land, and that humans have inhabited regions with "unpredictable" weather patterns for hundreds of years? India for example has places that rain like hell for half of the year, and are dry shitholes for half of the year, but the pajeets still manage to live there.
>What is irrigation?

>wanting to live in the desert

the weather has gone to shit
there is no longer eternal spring

>reddit spacing

>Not wanting to live in irrigated desert

We don't, but you're literally paying us to plant trees, so we pretend we do.

No one says that it doesn't fluctuate over tens thousands of years, but what takes thousands are tens of thousands of years doesn't happen in 200-300 years. Unless you get a new major factor like I don't know Humans.

new thread:

>France and Germany becoming deserts.
Boy they really are going all out to welcome their immigrants.

because their not free liek us

this irrigated desert life is comf

also I hate all these info graphics when no reasonable predictions are even close to the dire claims pop science, politicians and alarmists cLAIM

Retarded info graphic. Florida is far more than 4 degrees warmer than New England and they can both grow plenty of food.

I'm fucking ded

whats funny is look at how much uninhabitable land is now food growing.

A warmer earth even with the negatives is objectively better for humanity than a cold earth.

Also, many of those "negatives" harm third worlders the most. news.wisc.edu/third-world-bears-brunt-of-global-warming-impacts/
>day of the flood when?