Griffith did nothing wrong

Griffith did nothing wrong

i agree

Daily reminder that Griffith takes big fat smelly old man cock in every orifice.

Go away Griffith.

well sure, except for the rape right in front of Guts. that was kind of a dick move

yea except sacrifice his entire army then rape his crushes girlfriend in front of him and pump their unborn fetus full of demon dna
also he was making eye contact with guts the entire time he raped casca

Guts cucked him hard. It was the only way for him to un-cuck himself. All's fair in love and cucking.

Bullshit post proof

>implying

>killed the Hawks
And the Hawks killed many too. They wren't innocent bystanders. They were all murdering mercenaries. As an extremely beautiful, wise, intelligent man once said, "the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed". The entire band of Hawks was prepared to die for Griffith. And they did. There's absolutely nothing wrong about it.

>raped Casca
The alternative was her being tentacle raped and then killed. Sure, raping her was kind of a dick move, but overall, it only lessened the damage. She'd be raped and dead without Griffith. Not to mention there's a chance he didn't stay Griffith after becoming Femto, but that's besides the point.

So, as you can see, nothing wrong.

Apparently you dont consider sacrificng your friends/comrades for personal gain to be something wrong.

You should sign up for the military and tell your recruiter that you would betray your buddies if given the choice. Let me know how that works out for you.

Holy fucking shit anons, today I was lying half asleep thinking about random shit and I finally understood Griffith's actions towards Casca in this scene and after.

You see, he isn't trying to rape her here because he feels horny or jealous. Remember how the torturer described soaking him in boiling water? Well, in this scene, Casca has just spilled a bowl of (presumably hot) water all over Griffith. He immediately experiences a PTSD episode, and, in his broken mind, Casca becomes nothing more than an enemy who has come to hurt him again. Just like Casca reacted to Guts with terror after the eclipse, from this moment on, Griffith can only see Casca as someone who must be destroyed and made to suffer the way he suffered. In this scene he's powerless to do anything to her, but he later gets the chance.

Miura really baked some good pottery over here.

people like to pretend otherwise but they know they would all do the same thing in his situation

Griffith is so cute in this image! Makes me want to stick Guts' sword up his asshole and pinch his cheeks as he helplessly squirms and vomits blood.

>The alternative was her being tentacle raped and then killed. Sure, raping her was kind of a dick move, but overall, it only lessened the damage. She'd be raped and dead without Griffith
He could have just... you know... taken her from the monsters and not raped her? Even if he just took her captive or something. Deliberately raping her wasn't just a dick move, it was a dick move with purpose.

but she had to die anyway at that point, why take her away if not for some fun

Nigga the entire point of a sacrifice is to make sure everyone dies brutally, and you're telling me he should've protected her?

God fucking damnit

i unironically only watched Berserk for Griffith after some time when i started to hate Guts and fucking loath Casca. Griffith is such a magnificent character and beautiful. Also agree, although just killing Casca would suffice but hey nobody's perfect.
This.

Except Griffith wasn't in a relationship with Casca, and Casca was rape, that is, the sex was against her will. Cheating is required for cuckoldry, meaning no one got cuckolded. Just raped.

That's like saying that torture is okay if your going to kill someone anyways.

casca wanted to fuck him all her life tho so not really rape

just meant that she was marked as sacrifice so griffith protecting her would be silly

>the sex was against her will
She liked it

Which is why she's so afraid of penis she has turned them into ungodly monsters in her imagination, right?

If by afraid you mean obsessed then yes

user, I meant Griffith got cuckolded by Guts. Or cuckqueened, as it were.
>only man Griffith ever loved
>crushes the pussy of Griffith's second in command, i.e. the beta female
Absolutely and utterly cucked.

>people still think this was rape

>Guts could've had this beautiful, sophisticated, intelligent, loyal and sexually proficient woman(male) who loves him with every fiber of her being
>instead he went for the loud, violent, dumb, dirty tomboy who almost got him killed multiple times

His shit taste killed millions.

is it too late for him to realize his mistake and dump the bitch and finally join Griffith?

It's never too late for a sinner to accept Griffith into his heart. Griffith forgives us all as long as we believe in him.

>Miura really baked some good pottery over here.

Do you know other examples?

I guess is worth reading it for him, right?

I wish I was griffith.

But he was staring at Guts the whole time as he raped her. Seemed pretty directed at him rather than Casca

How did Griffith manage to lose to Guts? In the beginning, Griffith easily defeats Guts twice.

The power of the dream.

Before, Guts had nothing. He had no will other than to fight. He didn't even care if he won, lost, or died. He just happened to win through luck and strength.

When they fight, he has not only skill, but purpose. Not anything specific, but he's at least at a point where he says "fuck this I don't work for you anymore." His desire and his ability combined are greater than Griffith's--because Griffith keeping hold of Guts is against Griffith's own "dream."

Becoming Griffith is like "how do i become Chad" meme

If your actively thinking about it, your doing it wrong.

You pursue your dream through action.

I think Griffith lost because he had a smaller and shorter sword and they were fighting in the open.

griffith did everything wrong

Again? user please, fuck off.

why so triggered

Griffith was too aroused by Guts' dick to think properly.

Serious answer: he was too desperate, too afraid for possibly the first time in his life.

so...does anyone know where i can download the dark horse translations? I want to read Berserk.

He thought of Guts while having sex. That's most definitely something wrong.

>Golden Age movie
>Griffith quietly fucking Charlotte, not too into it
>starts thinking about Guts
>immediately starts moaning and gasping like a gay hooker

Can somebody explain this to me. I thought everything that happened concerning Griffith was the will of causality and there was nothing he could do about it. If he was meant to be this way from the start, can we really classify his actions as right or wrong ?