Why does Sup Forums never talk about THIS gap?

Why does Sup Forums never talk about THIS gap?

women are fucking cruel

There’s more important stuff to discuss.

Sup Forums is too busy scapegoating the jews to have time to think of much else.

Because this is how nature works faggot

Women are cruel whores. They have no qualms about manipulating men and only view the top 10% as being genuinely attractive. They all deserve to be beaten and abused and treated like slaves.

Can someone give me a quick run down? Too much words on the screen for my eyes to bear

Men produce millions of sperm a day. A woman gets one shot at pregnancy once a month, then she's tied up with one man's genetic material for at least a year, usually two years if she breastfeeds a normal amount. That's why women are pickier. It has nothing to do with feminism or women being cruel. It's nature, you dumb shits. The females in every species are picky. Female fertility is not a charity.

The top 10% was rated less than 8/10 by women

Pol constantly rages about the woman problem because they have been successfully jewed and they don't even know it.

If there's anything wrong with women it's our (men's) problem. By assigning them blame you assume they had any capability to begin with, which they don't. It's our job to guide our culture. Become stronger in yourself and all other issues dissolve.

could we see men as rated by men and women as rated by women?
because if men as rated by men follow the same curve, then maybe the average man is just kind of ugly

no, this is how nature works:

who the fuck cares what women think? I'm the biggest and strongest so I get to go around fucking any whore I want until someone bigger and stronger comes and stops me.

Here's an easier to read chart.

Is killing enemies' children cruel? It's natural? Do you endorse that ?

Im cool with it because im at the high end of the scale and women like me.

Because this board is comped and anyone who's serious about white nationalism has already migrated to infinity chan?

Site your sources. Because pic related says the opposite

You can't change female nature and we have more important things to worry about.

Lift weights, take care of yourself, be successful in life, and choose your wife carefully. That's all you can do as a man.

Wait nvm I read OP wrong. We're good.

Hi rabbi

because nobody gives a fuck what women think

>women have higher standards than men

welcome to being a mammal

you'll fuck anything because it's of no biological cost to you, meanwhile getting pregnant can fucking kill a woman

Workers did because after marxism they received the right to vote along with rich whites and voted for female vote

Whats the age where you should give up the chances of finding a good wife. and whats the age by which all women are spoiled on the inside if not married?

Women are pickier on average. Once you up here with us richfags, and the balance of power shifts DRAMATICALLY.

We still can't beat our women, but our divorce rates have barely changed in spite of feminist horseshit.

Too many men are fat balding soyboy live with mom past 30 pieces of shit. Pull yourselves together lads.

Never.

It's never worth giving up that possibility. It's too valuable and fulfilling.

Don't be a whiny gamma.

Seriously, fuck women!

Waifubots and artificial wombs are here in the next 20 years, then the genocide starts.

This. Reminder that for the vast majority of history, a man leaving a woman meant DEATH.

They're going to test you out to see what you're made of. If you quit after the first time things become hard (MGTOW) you'll never get anything.

And they're like animals - they can assess what you're made of better than you can. The only thing you can do is offer up the best version of yourself.

>Gamma males unironically believe this
I remember when I was like you. Then I admitted to myself that my bed was empty every night despite all my whining.

Cuck! I bet that girl on your pic gets fucked by tyrones regularly.
All women are essentially whores.

>Women are pickier on average.

Imagine having to choose between eating a bowl of nigger shit or a bowl of paki shit for dinner for the rest of your life. What's that user you don't want to choose either? You're being too picky. That's the equivalent of the female dilemma when searching for a partner.

So you have eyes OP? Women are much more attractive than men. Everybody knows this. If you are a man you should not worry about being attractive. You're not gonna be attractive u less you're the far end of the bull curve.

All you need to do is not be a fatass, have good hygeine, and where clothes that fit. It won't make you attractive but it will make you acceptable. A man's strength comes from his emotional stability, physical strength, and leadership skills. Not his looks. No one cares about a man's looks.

>posts a bunch of pics from a time and place where men literally owned their women
>uses this while advocating male submission to gynocentrism
Holes will never love men!

>No one cares about a man's looks.

I'm sorry user I need to stop you, this simply isn't true.

/thread

RARE

It is natural actually. You see infanticide in many mammals including apes. I still think it's pretty foul though.

If you are short, literally don't even try. No one wants you. Read books, become a scholar, get rich.

Roasties are eternally ruined by post-modernism.

is 5'7'' doomed in the us?

OK Cupid as a source? I think the results would be different if they were neutral pictures of people showing their full body.

Morbidity obese females can take a good picture of their face that is caked in makeup and look good.

Commie here is right. This is also a slide thread.

Well I'm 5"8, and I feel painfully close to being doomed. I have a lot of other things going for me, but women usually don't even want to start a conversation with me at all.. so how can I boast myself up with my accomplishments if they don't even want to talk to me?

It's hell to be an unattractive man here. The best bet is to make a ton of money, in which case you will still end up hating women for their animal nature. I just want to get some pussy... there is no love in this world.

>threads
but there are laws in place to protect women and rake men over the coals

Attractiveness is subjective you mong.

>be women
>fuck only top 20% of men
>still expect 100% of men to pay taxes though
>MAN UP YOU MANCHILDREN!
>MARRY THAT 35 YEAR OLD WHORE THAT IGNORED YOU FOR 20 YEARS!
>dont let the jews win!

I'm 5'8'' and it's not too bad honestly

People used to have a lot more children. In animal species reproduction can be very different.

this.
beauty is dumb cunt teen shit

This is exactly why you fat neckbeards actually have a chance. Men fall in love with women they are attracted to, but women are attracted to men they love. It's your brain, it's your personality, that gets their attention and makes you more attractive. It's only up from here, boys.

>Why does Sup Forums never talk about THIS gap?
When men stop acting like utter whores fucking anything that moves this perception will un-warp itself.

i know that feel since i also have never been loved by any women ever

MFW women calling me a solid 7.5 means I'm apparently Chad

Birth is a lot less dangerous for most other animals.

>our divorce rates have barely changed in spite of feminist horseshit.
because once women monkey up the tree to the top there are fewer branches to grab
only reason they not divorcing is because they can't find better bags of money

I'm also balding, and have semi fucked up teeth.

women now are told their whole life that they are princesses and deserve the best. they themselves are perfect and don't have to work on anything. so 4's think they deserve a 10 and nothing less

men are now told they are worthless, especially if youre white. so having had experience with having to earn something their judgments aren't skewed into fantasy. theyre based on reality

then you get graphs like these

I'm 5'6 and have had girls flirting with me since I was 12.

most women in reality stay with their leage. i find this guy attractive but not teasing

Is this what nips think attractive white people look like?

She's as saggy, swollen, and baggy as those "thicc" gooks. She'd stand out among other white people for looking like she was a wax sculpture left in the sun to melt.

They are trained to not give a fuck.

50, 30

I guess those things can add up, but honestly it really isn't as important as power (or a perception of power)
Some women are garbage people though, sure

>50, 30
these numbers seem right

she's a literal goddess

all of that, AND I grew up in a tiny town of 15,000 people where men outnumbered women 2 to 1.

Basically I had a shit childhood, and now in the real world have an extremely late start. I'm 26, and haven't had any sort of relationship worth a damn. Nothing but absolute toxic experiences with women.

People sometimes marry or remarry when they're 70 or 80.

She looks a bit mixed up. Figures a yayoi-jomon mongrel would like other mongrels.

Biologically women are the sexual selectors due to increased risks of pregnancy and the time/resources that costs, as well as how infrequently they can provide the mothering role (monthly cycle, 9 month pregnancy, etc)

Naturally being the selectors they are biased to be picky.

>implying you wouldn't

6'2 here

I get numbers and notes handed to me just by looking at women, this despite my shorter 5'- friends looking arguable better than me. Height really helps, invest in boots if you're short.

arguably*

bahahah, fucking shit. Comments like this confirm everything I believe.

I'm a pretty logical, rational person.... it get's to a point where you just have to move on to other things, because the crowd narrative is, and will ALWAYS be that you aren't confident enough, or you aren't being yourself, or yada yada yada.

When other guys say that women just straight up hand over there numbers when no dialogue has been had, that makes it pretty fuckin clear

well it's not all a loss, my 5'4-ish friend is married so ehh

at least you can look into fixing those things.
>tfw handsome, fit, big dick but 5'6

Women HAVE to be pickier, they have a dozen chances to reproduce at most, men have thousands of chances and have to NOT be so pickier in order to maximize chances.

Obviously this somewhat changed in the last couple millennia because of monogamy being a more successful way of raising an offspring with higher chances of success in modern civilization, but don't change the fact that during millions of years that was the type of behavior that lead to higher success rates for males and females...

Mitochondrial DNA studies show that during the entire 200.000 years of human species 80% of women reproduced while only 40% of men did, it's biological and good for evolution that women are pickier, stop complaining and become an alpha male, being that financial success, physique, mental, etc, or all of them...

> All you can do as a man
Hahahahahahahaha. The Beta Uprising is inevitable.

If western women fail you, try Asians.

Sup Forums says not to race mix but if its your only chance, its better than no girl at all. Get some boots and take a trip user.

Women are more likely to evaluate you on your personality. Pay particular attention to being generous and not the miserly cunt you most likely are.

>male rated as 'most attractive' 0%
>based on users of OkCupid, aka pleb normies

This is because women have seen the likes of world-tier male models and celebrities, and use THOSE as their standard for judging all other men.

>female rated as 'most attractive, 6%
men are also aware of world-tier female models and celebrities, but we don't hold all women to such standards and dont use those 0.001% exceptions in the species as a benchmark for rest of them

Imagine if men rated women as women rate men?

This

this is true, but also because men who are financially well-off tend to have more security and confidence, the primary drivers of attraction

>a man leaving a woman meant DEATH

clarify.

you mean 'a man leaving a woman meant DEATH for the woman (because nobody would care for her)'?

Every study and research I see in female point of view make them look like less rational than men.

I would gladly read a different study.

This if true and kind of troublesome, but that kind of mentality change with time, my wife used to say a lot of girls back in school refused to date anyone they knew because they were not at TV level, fast forward 5 years and they were all dating 6/10 guys...

5'7" is doomed even in Japan. Sorry bro.

You're serious? I'm married and I hate women. Women are not human, they're women.

flirting and mocking are not hte same thing, user.

If you hang around women, you have to notice they pick apart everyone. If it's not the face it's the makeup or the weight or the hair or the smell. Women have a bigger list of disqualifications than men but always ironically throw it away when they like a guy.

no way in hell what you're insisting is true as it's exactly the national average here

try again
at 5'7'' you'll never be considered to be short IRL

aka "The Wall"

Shit... the teeth is a big one. Sorry user.

you seem to have a some kind of inferiority complex towards short men

thiz

that's kind of his point, that's the reason we have to IMPOSE culture and morality and make them behave, women behaved 100 years ago and was men doing, if they don't behave know is because we let jews/globalists/whatever subvert our culture and allow it

as we all know they are not rational, it falls upon us men to renaissance our culture and make they behave like civilized humans again...

Looks about right, for the 80/20 rule.

Ever been to an anti-woman thread?
Ever been to a pro-women thread?
This shit gets discussed every single time.
Men choose on appearances, women choose on status.
Most men don't have the status sought by for example 6/10 women, because 6/10 women got fucked by 10/10 Chad once so now they think they're all worth 10/10 and can only be worth a 10/10 guy.
That's also why the roasties cry "where have all the good men gone". They were never there to begin with, jumping from cunt to cunt like it's a ball in rugby.
Meanwhile all men want is a good mother for their children who doesn't stab them in the back and looks presentable, with biases towards specific sexual tastes (big boobs, fat distribution) and evolutionary imperative (wide hips give good birth).

i'm 185cm (6'1"). If i met a man who's 173cm (5'7" ), i think he is short.

My petite wife is 165 (5'4"). In heels she's taller than you.

again, sorry user.

jungle asians will be happy with 5'7", that's a walking giant in manila