BUMP STOCKS ARE A MEME

Bump stocks are a meme and a fucking toy. Nobody can use them to do anything other than waste a bunch ammo and create a mess of brass and powder fouling to clean up. Whatever happened in Vegas did not involve bump stocks. They are wholly ineffective as a weapon.

Banning them takes away the Leftfag's greatest unifier without giving any ground. Now they can't blame Donny T for their gun control crusade and it keeps them in disarray.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOR2CEHU31I
holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Book-of-Five-Rings-by-Musashi-Miyamoto.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHALL

if theyre a meme how did the las vegas shooter successfully use them check mate

Shush!! You're telling everyone!

NOT

BE

KANGZ

It's the principle behind. What else is going to cave on? Semi-Auto rifles? 30 round mags?

las vegas

Didn't Obama call for them to be banned and nothing happened? Why do people think Trump's proposal will be any different?

>Bump stocks are a meme
Currently? More or less yes they aren't particularly effective.
Potentially? No, the potential exists for a legally semi auto weapon which operates as effectively as a modern day assault rifle.
>Whatever happened in Vegas did not involve bump stocks
Stopped reading.

Cant ban something so simple to make anyway.

Reminder to all shills.

Setting a prohibition on anything drives it out of light and into the shadows. Those who want these parts will no longer go to a dealer who can be monitored and regulated by the feds. They will buy them on the black market or manufacture them themselves.

If you want those who buy these items to be tracked you will not ban them. Keep them in sight of the feds by keeping a source available that can be watched.

Ban = Boost to black market

NIGGA FUK YOO WE WUZ KANGZ

INFRINGED

anything trump does for a liberal cause is a loss. anything. he wont win over and brown people just give up on that faggotry. jeb couldnt get voted and he married a mexican goblin and said everything the beaners wanted to hear

this is where we are in history. the american political system is nothing more than we dont do what they want. any time that nigger caves he loses votes in the next election

He didn't. I know you're a nogunz kangaqueer but bump stocks were not used in that shooting at all. Look up the comparisons between rate of fire of an M240B, a bump fired AR, and the Vegas shooting. No bump stocks whatsoever.

Had to keep Sup Forumsfags on the same page here

since this thread is gonna go to shit anyway, is there any reliability issues with getting 17, 19 round mags instead of the standard 16? gunstore bro keeps trying to get me to buy the 19rd cz75 mags, theyre also like 12 bucks more

Fine by me if Trump bans these things, throw the gun grabbers a bone.

Bump sticks are basically worthless anyway, the antithesis of trigger discipline.

NOT ONE STEP FURTHER

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>1986: Automatic rifles are a meme
>1968: Importing other countires "non-sporting" rifles is a meme
>1934: Short Barrel Rifles, machine guns are a meme!!!

NOT ANOTHER INCH!
Never owned a Bump Stock and never will but you can't meet in the middle with leftists when their ultimate goal is a complete ban.

>NOT ONE STEP FURTHER
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Pick one.

if we get 50 state ccw reciprocity and we keep the 1994 aw ban from coming back and all i have to do is lose the bump stocks, yeah. its been far worse than losing bump stocks already. trump needs to throw the fucking animals a bone. lets hope this is the only one. you can 3d print this shit if you want. nobody with a rifle uses these things and if you want to make one and use it in the woods.

user he doesn't want to win any of them over. he has us, he has the GOP, & he has a fuckton of other voters at his disposal too.

consider the idea of lawfare. he's doing this so that the leftist narrative cannot incessantly bash him for not being pro-gun.

it's a random meme fighting point he wants to proactively feed to the political thought engine so that the left cannot as easily target him for the gun violence. they cannot say he didn't do anything, & if they try anyway the narrative will assert that he did in fact proactively try & curb gun violence. he's going to make it much harder to slander him regarding guns & gun violence

the truth is he's not doing anything but making a pawn move on a chess board. in fact I remember the NRA theorizing this idea last year after the Vegas incident.

It's not meant to win leftist support. It's meant to take away their credibility on this issue. He can say he banned bump stocks when this bullshit inevitably comes up

guaranteed he will ban nothing else. if he does I will have completely lost trust

look up RoF comparison between M240's and bump fired AR's. It's a joke to suggest a bump fired AR could have been used in Vegas.

you increase the risk of jamming with excessive rounds. you are best served buying standard capacity mags because that's what the original engineers for the weapon intended

Your a tard puking out the sewage the jew meda feeds you. Binary Firing Triggers are what they want banned they are fronting the thing about bump stocks becouse pepole that are safe with guns hate the asshole and the bumpstock that showed up at the range. yes a binnary trigger fires on pulling and relaseing the trigger. youtube.com/watch?v=rOR2CEHU31I

It's a bump stock, it's a stupid addition to any weapon

Still playing 3-D right faggots?

Nobody is going to buy or manufacture black market bump stocks. If you're going to risk getting your dog shot, you're better off with a proper full-auto conversion, which has the benefit of being internal and not immediately noticeable.

Throwing gun grabbers a bone is a bad idea and it's not what Trump is doing. He's making a defensive move to prevent those shitheads from effectively using gun control issues against him

I'm glad we're talking about Vegas again. After Pearl Harbor, JFK, and 911, it's the most obvious cover up in American History.

No shit Sherlock. The bann they are pushing covers more then the bump stock we all hate except for that stupid asshole no one likes. red my pervious comment and watch the video if you don't know what a double tap or binary trigger is.

>buying drumpf fire stock
>not buying chad M16 FCG.

Sup Forums is pleb tier.

this is not a move done out of weakness or capitulation. This is a defensive move to prevent them from attacking him on gun issues. He can credibly claim to have "DoNe SoMeThInG!!!!1!!!!!1" and keep them from uniting under this cause.

>Implying parts are not already manufactured and sold off the radar
Banning bump stocks only drives up the interest in loophole sales.

You clowns trying to convince Sup Forums to support Trumps ill advised so he can get an empty win with the left is going to only lead to more problems. This is not the first time this has happened.

This. If you're willing to break federal firearms laws, just machine an full auto lower receiver.

your a tard too. If they pass the bump stock ban binary or double tap triggers that fire on pulling and releasing the trigger will also be banned. again the video on what one is. youtube.com/watch?v=rOR2CEHU31I

/k/ommando here
>Shall
>Not
>Be
>Infringed

But bump-stocks and slide-stocks are fucking retarded. I'm against bans, but I hate those damn stocks.

If Donald bans bumpski's and watch the sale of echo triggers increase 10 fold. Whatever happened in Vegas involved more than one shooter, that is for sure.

Yes I despise them as well that is why they are useing it as cover to ban dobble tap are binnary tiggers.

You fucks are pushing people into the shadows. Claiming no one wants a product companies are already selling is a joke. You are just driving up fear over a ban and just like during the Obama years gun sales with again skyrocket.

Gimmicks aren't protected by the Second Amendment.

Bumpstocks are just a way to circumvent automatic-firing restrictions.

Name one reason to allow this loophole to exist.

>you're driving the militia to arm itself no stahp
this is also a good thing that I didn't think of. Trump is going himself credibly cover, keeping his people armed to the teeth, and ensuring firearms and ammo manufacturers have their machines spooled up and operations in action.

You've just confirmed my point

Banning bump stocks are completely fucking useless and retarded

>Gimmicks
Tell that to Las Vegas. Far from a gimmick.

Hey idiot, they aren't banning bumpstocks. They are banning "rate increasing devices." Trump is also "open to an 'assault weapons' ban."

They are going to use this to whittle down semi auto components in blue states until people only have access to bolt, pump, level action guns. Once they've fully neutered the blue states, states like CA which has more gun owners than any other state except TX, they'll move to enact Australian style gun control.

If you don't believe me go read the legislation WA state just passed.

of course it is. That's why it makes no difference that he's doing it, except that it means the Left can't claim Trump is unreasonably and thereby unite themselves under this banner

This guy has a brain.

Keep in mind you are encouraging the problem. I want these parts to be available but from manufactures and retailers what can watch be watched by proper authorities.

A ban will only drives those who intend on getting these items out of the watchful eye of authorities.

Bump stocks are retarded and serve no practical function.
But that's not the point.
The point is that YOU DON'T CONCEDE TO A GUN GRABBER

E V E R
V
E
R

M240B

they banned trigger modifications in washington. No, I don't agree with this, but Washington is a left-wing state and there's nothing you can do about it except challenge in court or move to Idaho. Trump is discussing federal laws.

>Bump stocks are retarded and serve no practical function.
Tell that to Las Vegas. Stop making false claims.

>YOU DON'T CONCEDE TO A GUN GRABBER
That is all you had to say.

The purpose of a high rate of fire has always been the sole requirement of ensuring that the enemy does not return fire.
That's it.
This is called suppressive fire. It is meant to keep the opposing force behind their cover and not firing back. This allows the flanking force to move in and then secure the objective(The opposing force) and remove them from hostilities.
The Bump stock ups the rate of fire so that the rounds being put down range are such that multiple targets are obliged to seek cover and remain there.
That's the whole purpose.

>That's the whole purpose.
No shit.

Dude, they're railing hard against gun owners here in California.
Next year they're going to demand that all ammunition sales be registered with the DoJ.
That's a quasi-gun registry.
If they know what calibers you're purchasing they'll have an idea what you own.
This is serious business.
I'm now fully convinced that they're trying to meme gun confiscation within my lifetime.

>out of the watchful eye of authorities
which is where we will have to be anyway if we hope to use them in any kind of combat action. consider it practice and an introduction to functioning outside the law

I completely agree that you never concede to a gun grabber in principle. This is about as important as conceding a firecracker machine. No useful combat weaponry will be banned. The gains we make from this are being able to tell these niggers to fuck off to hell when they try to pin school shootings on Trump

If we're at the point where we're using small unit tactics such as suppressive fire things will be in such disarray that we can machine or buy full auto lowers

This is a way bigger issue that should be fought tooth and nail. It is absolutely an attempt at a gun registry. Unfortunately all CA gun owners have essentially chosen martyrdom by staying.

Been out of area since before the Florida hoax what hapned in washington?

Yes I am a Wa fag

We are creeping closer.
I would suggest that people at least familiarize themselves with small unit tactics so that if things go south in the next 5 to 10 they will be able to organize and react when the time comes.

I spent 8 years in the Army. I hope I never have to put my training to use in civilian life. But I keep myself refreshed.
Come spring I'm getting back into heavy training. Running and Combatives practice again.
It's been too long. I'm out of excuses.

Are slidefire bump stocks the best ones?

You're absolutely right. Running, swimming, lifting, combatives, shooting, shooting while moving, small unit tactics, and first aid practice are activities at which everyone should be at least proficient.

You mean for your asshole because that's where is goin if you bring it to my gun range. I will fight for you to keep it far up your ass. But consider buying a binary Tigger if you want faster fire with proper control and grasp of your gun while you can still get one.

>falling for the burst fire meme

>tfw bump stocks are banned but I just pull the trigger really fast

Here you go user this will help you on your journey.

If you want to be able to fight 10 men & win like I can, then read the Book of Five Rings. Anyone can do it. Even a pasty scrawny. But you're not a pasty scrawny by how you speak of yourself. You have more potential & ability than a pasty scrawny.

holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Book-of-Five-Rings-by-Musashi-Miyamoto.pdf

Here you go user, be empowered. This book, if you take it seriously, will teach you strategy & the way to overcome groups of opponents.

Whether it's with an assault rifle, a hammer, your fists, or a fucking MRE spoon. To succeed You don't require anything more than to understand the material written by Miyamoto, aka one of Japan's most legendary ronin.

Also, the fifth & final book, the Book of the Void, EXPLAINS EXACTLY WHY MEME MAGIC WORKS

Thanks for the PDF edition. I actually have a copy on my book shelf. One of the unspoken things (And honestly a sign of a good unit and Brigade) is if the Brigade commander assigns reading for the NCOs. I have read 5 rings, art of war Guardians of the Republic, The soldier and the state, and so on.
I simply recall those ones right off the top of my head because they were the most influential.

Thank you though. Your contributions are very very needed. There is a March coming, anons are trying to push a 2nd amendment march on the 2nd of March. If one pops up in my state, I will be attending.

It's funny though, in retrospect. It was only after I got out of the Army and moved back to my home town that I realized the full significance of the work I had done as an NCO in the Army.

It further amazes me that people honestly think we should be taking civic virtue lessons from 16 year old children too.

But they're fun.
Piece of plastic is not a firearm, artard.