Welp. He cucked

Welp. He cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/while-abroad/criminal-record-checks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im sorry, thats a fucking verb now?

Oh no........ Trump please don't do this, I TRUSTED YOU!!

He didn't cuck. He's always been a liberal. But he's a Boomer liberal born many decades ago, which means he's in favour of gun control, but not complete disarmament of the population. He's in favour of Civic Nationalism and Big Walls with Even Bigger Doors. He's only a Republican because the Democrats are literal Communists now.

THEN WHAT IS THIS, FUCKING SHARIAJEW SHILLS

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/while-abroad/criminal-record-checks.html

>Obama: Does nothing about about gun control
>Trump: Does something about gun control
>Liberals: ... Fuck...Blumpf?

Or he never left his 2000 reform party proposals.

I'm sure he talking about for jobs, not muh gunz.

>which means he's in favour of gun control
Stupid mother fucking leaf.
Trump carries or did
Donald Jr is a gun nut.
Trump isn't gonna do anything that takes guns out of white people's hands. He has another card to play

Who /cruzmissile/ now

there is no solution within the system

both parties work together for all important issues, they use the CIA and FBI to sabotage any organized political opponent

they've made discourse and proper organization impossible

we have only one option: take up arms and attack, on our own initiative, with no central leader

kill jewish leaders, kill leftist university professors, kill media executives, kill banking executives, kill republican and democrat party leaders, but do not target ordinary leftist drones unless they confront you and force you to fight - we need to win over a portion of them in order to have enough workers to keep the economy from total collapse

CIVIL WAR is the only option

... buddy don't

Plenty of people believe in carrying guns but also believe that there should be strong background checks before you're allowed to own one, or believe that you shouldn't be able to get bump stocks. Boomer liberals, for example.

i don't care i can still pass background checks and get anything i want
you must be here illegally or something
i hope he does this and we get voter IDs as well

LOL stupid southern white trash, racists and other deplorables BTFO by Trump. I hope the gunfags learn their lesson.

Yeah and the only president who ever passed amnesty was a Republican. Stupid neocons will never learn that no matter how hard they pander to subhuman niggers they will never win their votes.

KYS SHILL KYS TRUMP IS OUR GUY

and of course kill any law enforcement authority that breaks their oaths, but do not target all law enforcement/military indiscriminately because they are brainless drones that we need to work for us later on

>1 post by this ID

Shitty false shill-outcry. Calling for the existing legislative infrastructure to be used, as even gun proponents themselves have suggested, is now "cucking"? Get the fuck out of here shill.

Obama's term
>Obamas nigger ass is asking background checks and imposing new regulations!!!!!!
Trumps term
>Trump is asking for based regulations xD so based

you retards are something else

No! This can't be happening!

So when do we evict /ptg/ aka r/the_donald?

Most people don't even know what cuck means. Of course it became a verb.

this 1 :^)

judge actions, not words brainlet

Was Ted Cruz right, Sup Forums?

Nowhere did I imply regulations were based, meanwhile plenty of other people here did, but nice strawman that you for some reason decided to direct at me for no reason

So?

Maniacs and criminals cant buy guns the proper way then. I support this.

>DADDY WOULD NEVER BETRAY ME
>THIS MUST BE A TRICK
>510129D CHESS
kys

Fuck you shill, this is legitimately an issue Trump is wrong on.

What exactly does this mean? Felons already can't purchase guns and neither can mental retards. How much stricter can they get?

And Bloomberg has armed guards with him 24/7 so fucking what.

Diane Feinstien THE author of the 1994 assault weapons ban has a California ccw permit. Just because they want their rights to have weapons doesn't mean they give even half a fiddly-fuck about you and yours.

What's wrong with this? Law abiding and mentally sound have no reason to worry. Is it your autis, again /pol?

4D CHESS GOY

How the fuck do you think he's going to turn this turd around?

The rule has always been when they actually take your fucking guns.

Hasn't happened, so just enjoy your life and let us fags masturbate to the thought of what will happen when it does finally go down.

There's nothing wrong with this as long it continues to apply to just felons and mental retards. But if this becomes a "No fly list" sort of deal it will be abused.

This goy get's it.

F

You know what to do user

Get past this left-right duality already.

>user claimed this post was a joke

Psy eval!! All rednecks disarmed lel.

Don't reply to the autist. Just filter his ID and move along

>1 post by this ID

all those are considered pure whyte in America kek.

Finally, Trump is talking sense.

We are having a political discourse.

Obama's WH had both houses of congress for 2 years, he did nothing, they did nothing. Democrats do not want gun violence to go down back in the high vote areas, the dindus will be protected at all costs

What a faggot. He's probably sucking Mitt Romney's penis right now.

I don't consider them to be white.

Fucking kek they really are too. Amerisharts btfo as usual

Lot's of Amerimutt shills/trolls posting ITT to distract from the actual topic at hand.

How would they go about implementing this new system of gun control?

ur probably gone to another thread already lel

>9000D chess

Making the existing laws apply, just like the immigration law? Strengthening the laws simply means a focus will be onto FBI & local law enforcement to do their fucking jobs.

>shills are pre-making damage control memes
Their tactics are becoming more advanced.

No. Stop writing like a twelve-year-old. I know you're a fascist retard, but expectations do not need to be this low.

pretty sure by this he means 'FBI, do your fucking jobs'

>be american
>be called out for being dirty mutts

>no it must be the shills and trolls!

It's fucking stupid, because short of actually preventing future mass shootings (which is literally impossible by all measures), liberals are still going to find fault in everything he does about guns. Whereas, they're willing to overlook Obama, because they believe he was cock blocked by Republicans. So, why even placate to the left?

>Is an actual mutt
>Be called a mutt

>MUH SHILLS!

>Donald Jr is a gun nut.
But Trump hates his sons. Especially Jr.

Your opinions couldn't be more irrelevant.
Go fuck yourself, bong fag shit hole

Question for the States.

Why don't the anti gun protesters start using guns against the government to demonstrate how bad they are and why they should be banned?

That's what the second amendment is for right? A shit government that doesn't work for them?

It's so simple.

Hes clueless.

Lmao shut the fuck up you half-breed yokel

oh just assumed since your british you weren't gonna stay that long, like your race.. Your colonies... Your administration in Palestine, and 12 year old?
>why the fuck did u just need 3 sentences to tell me off lel

Finally, as per usual idiots are jumping the gun literally on what will happen, which will be basically making sure the existing law is followed & not played with by liberals & conservatives

its called the smart play. you cant really do anything with hysterical leftists except say what they want to hear just to get them calmed the fuck down.that doesnt mean you need to do anything of course

also thats not a cucking out. the last mass shooters would have all been caught by the laws that already exist if the procedures had just been followed. but obviously gov agencies are incompetent.