Today I will remind them. How easy it is to get a full auto

Today I will remind them. How easy it is to get a full auto.

And how pointless any bans on bumpsticks are. Also living it how worthless full auto is. Fucking cod kiddies.

o-ok

glhf

cod was only fun in MW2 when you could still tk.

right when the team spawned, I'd toss semtex and my team would die. Hilarity ensued.

holy fuck delete this

Of course a fucking nigger leaf would do that.

Rake yourself

Do it. Show them how it's done.

By shooting at targets.

Do you have a tax stamp for that string?

Umadbro? It was FF. I misclicked...

just checked out a vod of a texas kid going full auto with an ak
KEK
fucking texas

That's a Google image not mine obviously it's pretty well known

Never played cod.

BIN THAT STRING.
REEEEEEE

AHHHHHHHHHHH
DELETE
DELTE
DELEDT
HOW toDELETYE THEREAAD
>ATF probably

Yes. That's a properly formed string. That's what the metal tag on it is. The Serial number.

Someone paid a $200 tax stamp on a fucking string to prove a point.

DOG BLESS MURICA

So then what the fuck is even the point of banning them

mental conditioning
theater
propaganda
garbage
basic government MO. it gets really tiring the older you become. so tiring.

I thought friendly fire was disabled for explosives as well

I said it when the shooting happened but I don't really think Trump will take your guns, this reforms are cosmetic.

But there's many voters and support that you will never recover, you handled this terrible, attempting to misdirecting claiming that Nikola was a spic, all the time spend making conspiracy theories and so on, made this an absolute disaster for the conservatives, not only in america.

He's sure as shit not white, as everyone can plainly see

Wheres your background check on this???

Did you pass a mental fitness test yet?

Are you white?

This is racist

This is where I keep my assorted automatic weapons.

But you have no proof of that, him being adopted was dismissive enough, it's till the dumbest shit to be talking about for the days after, don't you think?

Also when people is thinking that you are nutjobs with a gun boner, crazy conspiracy theories aren't the best defense.

That's not his point burger, learn to read. Normies don't give a shit about that, and you better care about normies if you want to affect laws in the short term. You focused on the wrong things.

What difference does caring about the opinions of the general population about us make? The mass of society is stupid, deranged, degenerate, and lacking conviction in something greater than themselves or their constant pursuit to further their own financial or social status. Anyone who says something that is true but doesn't fit the criteria of the current emotional atmosphere is considered crazy, if they back it up with evidence even if it's circumstantial it forces people to consider an alternative to the given narrative, they're called conspiracytards.

So I ask again, why does it matter? Or better yet, why should it matter?

Because you actually had a chance to change that before being individualist and given your back to anything you weren't convinced before hand, I was here when what you said became monolithic truth and it's not like you think it is at all.

The opportunity for monumental change is still possible. Although the outlook bleak now isn't much of a change from the past. People are still too caught up in their own frivolous lives to care about making change. They must cry out for it, they must demand it at the end of their pitiful rope that just snapped from he ceiling thinking death was their only true escape. They must understand that their is no escaping the choices we make in this life, the reckoning for the seeds we sow now follows us past death. They must learn individual accountability not just be apart of the majority choice because it is easy or convenient. They must learn to work through the difficult decisions that need to be made so society can be fixed and righted on a path of importance. Did we want to save the world? Not at all, we still don't. Why should we use our superior resources and intelligence to help those who wouldn't even have the common courtesy to say thank you when we engage them publicly with politeness that masks a quiet unyielding rage? Because we are the ones who truly care, who truly give a shit about this world and its future if not for us but the generations of legacy after us. Instead we are deemed heartless racists when pointing out the falsely conveyed empathy in light of this tragedy using children as their pitch men because they've failed to accomplish anything of note even with their loads of money and networks. We're beating them at their own game and we fucking love it. We won't stop until they are hiding in their corners in the fetal position just like the unborn children they love to murder in the wombs of mothers they've successfully brained using public funds. This is war my friend and we've only scratched the surface of what we are or what we can accomplish while they're under the impression they've already won. Wars are not won on the backs of politicians but by the sword of a nameless feudal bannerman.

We'll get there one day dilbertman

don't automatic weapons just waste ammo?

Itt: faggots who can't bump fire from the hip.

yup
bretty good if you need to provide cover
not so good if you want to be accurate

>you have no proof of that
>he's literally brown skin with latino features

i heard trump was going to make string illegal. LMAO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

>cod4
>hc search
>rpg

My man!

thats why trumpis banning bumpsticks. He is a republican, he supports the second amendment, but he needs to do something because of this shitstorm.