Shonen of the last 10 years

So among the most popular manga battle shonen of the last 10 years only Magi is a quality product? Shortly after the end of Magi, there will not be even a decent shonen.

What's wrong with Blue Exorcist?

>no bleach
>no one piece
>no naruto
>no hxh

Magi is far worse than boku no pico faggots, aot, sds and wt. The current arc in Magi is probably the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Magi is trash compared to HxH.

>last 10 years

You do not understand anything. Magi is not for people like you. If you are looking only for fighting and petty themes, do not read Magi. Magi is a deep manga that is based on important messages.

>is a deep manga that is based on important messages.

That's HxH.

Black Clover's spot belongs to Nurarihyon, even if no one gives a shit about it now.

>HxH

Writing and worldbuilding far inferior to Magi. Gon is a horrible character.

No, Gon is a good character. Aladdin however is terrible.

Magi and HxH are objectively above a vast majority of shounenshit but are equally shit themselves.

>Gon is a horrible character
How so?

Magi has terrible politics, characters and declining art
>muh centrism

Magi don't have a real protagonist. There are more protagonists. Aladdin and Alibaba are both on the same level as protagonists (to tell the truth Alibaba appears even more in the manga). Anyway, Aladdin and Alibaba are great characters. Well written, they are not trivial. Gon is a banal character, very classic and one-dimensional.

>Magi has terrible politics, characters and declining art

No. You're wrong. There is no other battle shonen with a better political theme. Politics in Magi is never wrong, it's just simplistic because it wants to convey its messages to as many people as possible.

this
it may be worse than fma with its politics and the characters are horribly bland

I like Kimetsu no Yaiba. I feel it will be a hit once it gets an anime.

The FMA politics is much worse than that of Magi. It is much more superficial and unreal, never really deepened.

>declining art

What?
Magi is one of the few manga shonen who tries to experiment from a visual point of view.

It has messy, nonsensical composition and the art style is as generic and forgettable as they come.