Ellen Unites Blond Girl with Black Boyfriend

And the crowed cheers

youtube.com/watch?v=QytntXWJIe8

Is this just what the masses want or is there someone up there in the establishment pulling strings?

Redpill me on the beast pill.

Fucking animals that can kill you is the most alpha thing you can do.

Anything's gotta be better than fucking whore trash females.

Let's fuck trees and piles of dirt too. I'm serious. Better than some traitor whore.

I'll save you the read and explain it simple:

White men are being painted as emasculated, childish, pussies who can't offer white women a viable sexual partner. Women have reptilian brains are chose mates based off who will bear better-off genetic children. White men who play Fortnite, lack physical fitness, and lack social influence will be disregarded for breeding and even casual sex.

The kikes and cucks are pushing black men as the alternative. Historically, we've castrated and man-handled nigs; basically eliminating them from the sexual market among white women. With the media promoting (((pop culture))) and gangster rap, coupled with the culture less hive mind nature of white women, you have people like OP's image becoming more common.

Western feminism and hypersexuality promoted by the mass media are making it socially acceptable to follow this trend. It is ingraining in white women's minds that white men aren't a viable option anymore. This is vastly exaggerated in the grand scheme (since most white females select their own kind), but there is a rising number of coalburners due to white "defeatism" and fear.

>dark horse reason
With the increase in human population, there also is an increase in sexual selectivity. Hard times force women to select the most alpha men to protect them and create a healthy child.
>Good times create weak white men

This development is a big chance to eliminate a lot of traitors and undesireables from the gene pool in the end.

I will spread some poskoks around my house then xD

>put dick in snek
>snek is now dick
>put dick in more snek
ay lmfao XD

that's one big kitty

>tabby (?)
lmao

Wtf is that faggot washing lool? A mountain lion?

You realize talk shows are scripted, right?

lol this nigger gay

So this is what happens to all the attractive white women in America. Truly a dying breed. And all their kids look like pic related.

this nigger fanfiction

looks like a cougar

mountain lions and cougars are the same thing user............

Good for her.

What I don't get is how calm it is
my cat would flip his shit when you tried to put him in the bathtub

maybe it just likes him since he fed it?

Sorry we have another big cat called "mountain lion" here, smaller than cougars btw

Or it's a fake post and a stolen picture from someone that raised a mountain lion from a cub.

I've seen a lot of big cats in water, specially in hot days with no wind, and im talking about mountain watercourses, cold af

To be fair it is Ellen. People in that audience wiouldcheer if she took a shit on the floor.

>comments are disabled for this video
and I bet you can guess why :)

I don't agree with race mixing but they look like they are in love so good for them.

I think black men should be with black women. Whites should stick to their own but if I was a white man, i'd want to strengthen my blood and have children with a black woman.

I just looked it up on google you have the same animal, might be a subspecies but it is still a cougar. Mountain lions, puma's, and cougars are the same thing.

Because of racist trolls? Aren't doing much to help your cause with this post

Wanna know what's funny? Hotel where the LV shooting happened had some new Ellen Degenerate slot machines before the shooting, shooting happens, and the "security guard" does his first interview on her dyke show. Only in America

>white women

bleach blond pig. nothing to see here. not hot at all. not attractive or intelligent

probably fake, no way a wild cat would let you do anything near that

A lesbian unites a black alpha soldier with his white woman on daytime television. Quintessentially American.

Where jesus campos at