en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunnilingus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying I'm supposed to know who that is

>40 women
>over 40 years old
>same surgeon

educate yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mai_Kadowaki

oh, she voiced one of the ENOZ girls in Live Alive.

who gives a shit?

Try to not be too jealous

Good for her. I'm glad she's living a good life off her talents as a voice actress.
>40
Don't care, would still hold hands with

Eroge too

It's just a job, retard. Just like how your mom prostituted to keep you in school.

Nice projecting

Isn't this kind-of the point of animation over live action It doesn't really matter what the person looks like as long as it sounds good.

Why are sluts so good at acting as pure girls?

Why are purefags allowed to exist?

What happens when her son plays Monobeno and realizes he's listening to his mother?

good for her
it's dumb how otaku have panic attacks over seiyuu having boyfriends or getting married... being you know, normal people? not like they're gonna date a gross fan anyway

Man, Sup Forums has gone to shit.

>not like they're gonna date a gross fan anyway
I'm pretty sure some neet fan from Italy married a seiyuu.

>tfw your 40 year old wife and mother of two will never be a legal loli
It's just not fair.

Just imagine her husband as a generic self-insert protagonist if it makes you feel better. Why you can live with your waifu lusting after some anime dude, but not a seiyuu lusting after some real dude?

That was Utada Hikaru

Wow she's pretty cute. I wish more girls wore their hair in a ponytail with the bangs down. I don't know why so many pull their hair completely back to reveal their landing strip of a forehead.

I never went to school, checkmate middle and upper class.

does she ever fucking eat?

He fucks his own mother

I would not be aroused if I saw her in a bikini.

Fuck off

yeah she's a normal person i feel bad for her

>What happens when her son plays Monobeno and realizes he's listening to his mother?

Sir, you have came up with a great light novel premise

I like how she doesn't look even over 30 and still being that slim.

getting fatter as you get older is just a western thing. Lets you know who to avoid

all Japanese women sound like squeak toys anyway, I don't know how people prefer anime subbed, it's like nails on a chalkboard

>caring about 3d
ironic

Nao Touyama is inviting you out for drinks!

youtube.com/watch?v=PRW880QiXdE

[X] ignore

Or Sup Forums

Seiyuu thread? The last one died.

>all Japanese women sound like squeak toys anyway
That's the best part

Haven't watched a single show listed there. I have Jigoku Shōjo in my backlog though. Am I too pleb? fite me

Man, I didn't know there were so many roasties in Sup Forums.

I'd "drink" from Naobou, if you know what I mean.

She's got a pretty good sense of humor about her characters, though.

EXPLAIN FURTHER

>Captain of a disabled freighter in the northern Sea of Japan
>Send out SOS
>IJN Anime Battle Cruiser "Maita" shows up to assist

Wat do, Sup Forums?

Bring out Sumipe.

impregnate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunnilingus

I'd drink her pee.

What, wouldn't you drink your seiyuufu's pee?

What would it taste like?

I think she once said she likes plum wine, so plums.

I definitely would

and don't come back.

welp can't cum in kumin anymore

>seiyuu thread
>Sup Forums
This is what happens when underage redditors who thinks everything they don't like or disagree with is Sup Forums overrun a board.

What a cancer you are. Coming here and telling off like you own the place. Superiority complex much?

>caring about the personal lives of voice actors

If they're not literal criminals I don't give a shit, and I genuinely don't understand why people do give a shit about this kind of thing.

FUND IT.

Someone get Silver Link on the phone.

I would watch her pee instead.

Would you watch her poop too?

Only on the toilet.

It's literally people trying to have their waifus enter 3D space, they don't care about their acting, just their cuteness and pureness.

Who's your seiyuufu? (Is Mami Kawada a seiyuu?)

If you're a regular in these threads, you'd know that it's Tomato. No, that singer isn't a VA, though I once had a strange dream about her on the toilet. I've also seen her in real life.

>>forty years old
Even for the supposed Asian longevity this is ridiculous

Was gonna post something about mai seiyuufu but this thread isn't good enough for me to even mention her.

Go fuck yourself.

No one actually cares. It's just retards that get their news from sankaku or whatever garbage site overblow already overblown reactions then after that nobody cares.

kuso seiyuu thread

Whats the problem, she broke your delusion faggot?

Has Taneda gotten any new roles since reviving from the dead?

Who do you think is steering the boat?

Let's give some love to underrated seiyuu.
Rina Hidaka is cornering the market on loli imoutos.

Sure. Let's talk about Lynn. She's talented and promising, but it seems she doesn't have many fans here on Sup Forums. Really weird.

Also Mikako Komatsu. A lot of great roles and quite a range of characters, but not a lot of love here.

Mikakoshi has Maaya Sakamoto disease: lovely singing voice, but a rough speaking voice.
Once she gets her braces off, she should shine a little brighter.

Hanakanaラブ

I thought the Maaya Sakamoto disease was refusing to sing character songs to preserve artistic integrity.

Have there ever been any seiyuu who debuted to great fanfare and/or shilling, then just disappeared afterwards?

>all Japanese women sound like squeak toys anyway

Hey there are always the ones that satisfy the desire for mature sounding voices.

Rude!

Rina Hidaka or Yui Ogura. Who has better loli voice?

Hidaka

Amamiya soon

what did she say?

Nothing. She will just disappear.

Sup Forums is shit because we don't glorify jap voice actresses? Get your head out of your ass.

>Why is this allowed?
Because your autism isn't strong enough

Nigger, there are women in their fifties who can pass off as in their late twenties here.

Do western genes really suck that bad.

It's normal to care about people who create anime. Their health, mentality, age and tastes shape current and future anime. Moreover, every person has it's own unique style that have high influence on his products. If care about creators, than your understanding of anime will be a lot deeper and you would have a lot more delight from anime.

I care about their happiness. They're free to fuck around as long as it's for love and procreation. Crab had Crab 2.0 some year back, I wonder if we'll get Crab 3.0 one day.

>horie yui is 17
>her fans grow up hearing her voice in shows and become adults
>horie is still 17
>powerful men grow old and die
>horie is still 17
how does she do it?

Yui Horie is from the planet Usamin?

>Everything I don't like is Sup Forums
SJWeebs were a fucking mistake.

i don´t care about her private life as long as she keeps doing stuff with her cute voice. She is great as illya

>SJWeebs
>>>/reddit/

Kill yourself, you stupid piece of SJWeeb shit. You don't belong here.

Fuck off with your shitty 3dpd celeb threads.