youtube.com/watch?v=aQRgYGHXshY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whaaaat! Haha this world is fucked up.

Bump

Get the fuck in here!

wat

Hogg strikes again you'd think they'd have a larger roster of shills

>David Zogg

i knew this was too good to be true for those dirty dems. they had thousands of hours of interviews with "students" after 3-4 hours before the school was even clear. good job anons

Summary? Also who

It seems like Sup Forums is on to something with this guy.... did (((they))) really get that lazy? Are we actually witnessing a poorly executed false flag falling apart before /our/ very eyes?

FUG

So wait, the fact that a kid went on summer vacation in California now means the shooting never happened?

This kid is so fucking creepy i wouldn't be surprised if he was the shooter. He gets off on his deception.

Basically yeah. Jerusalem will be ours, kike.

Yeah and it was written after the shooting too. kek, you guys caught them this time.

Media/leftist shills planting obvious bait to later discredit Sup Forums, please fuck off.

GO HOME BORIS YOU'RE DRUNK.

marchforourlives.com

pay attention dick head

can't wait

Your digits confirm.

OK off topic but EXPOSED
WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS
Missing Girl, 11, Found at Hotel With Alleged Abductor, 24, Who Met Her Online Playing Minecraft
yahoo.com/entertainment/missing-girl-11-found-hotel-230405906.html
Article INCLUDES PIC
Sorry no pic phone fag

The shooting DID happen the FBI allowed. Hogg is a piece of the puzzle.

David ZOGG goes ((((viral))))

No; but the fact that he was a senior at a school in California confirms that he's a crisis actor.

Shooting happens and they cart in people to go on camera and push the agenda.

That story sounds about as organic as the school shooting

Can someone post the video of the lifeguard here?

shariajew

How convenient that the journalist wannabe kike got to move to a Florida high school where a mass shooting occurred so he get on the news for a second time with CNN so he can voice his opinions about guns and also his dad worked for the FBI huh how convenient pretty amazing stuff

Marjory Stoneman Douglas is in California now? the article says he is a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas. I thought Marjory Stoneman Douglas was in Florida? I'm pretty sure Marjory Stoneman Douglas is in Florida.

Retard,
A senior from Florida highschool spending time in CA.
Read dip shit

Huge, bump.

followed one of the tweets that comes up on that side of that link

>tfw some nerd shoots up your school and kill your friends, then instead of people feeling bad and consoling you, a bunch of virgins for some reason dig into your entire past and everything about your life to try to claim you're the illuminati

>tfw there is so many shitty happenings that you can end up on cnn every year

a florida hs shooting "survivor" who spoke against trump's government turns out to be a commiefornia highschool student/crisis actor/both

if someone you care about dies the last thing you are going to do is run seeking 15 min of fame. Everyone involved deserves to be shot out of a cannon into a hail of bullets

Sup Forums was right again.

>tfw they join the illuminati out of spite
The cycle continues

I grew up in Redondo Beach and went to RUHS, if this dude went to Shores (continuation school) then he went to RUHS. Gonna have to ask my lil bro some questions.

he was fucking kids with john podesta

Then why does it consistantly happen after every shooting.
You're making claims about human nature that arent true.

Also
>Seeking 15 minutes of fame after you're friend died makes no sense

>Helping to push a lie that a fake shooting happened makes sense

Oh shit

Research and REPORT BACK!

godspeed

And in the meanwhile they find out
>you recently moved to your current location/school
>you're too old to be you
>you always wanted/tried to be an actor
>your mother is a CNN contact
>your father is FBI

Damn conspiracy nuts...

I’m confused

Hey Russian fuckstick. How do you spell "kill yourself" in commie?

>Then why does it consistantly happen after every shooting.
think about that for a second

Oh true, I forgot human nature doesnt explain things but the government faking literally every shooting that ever happened does

Watch it anons. That yearbook is juicy but the account might be bait.

>David ZOGG

this is my bros friend

This is why we will win.

>My brother's son
What level of meme cuckery do you have to be on to phrase it this way and not say 'nephew'?

If this is true, it's going to trigger another false flag. They're going to need to bury this as quickly as possible. Keep an eye out for Timeline Shift threads. Archive everything, save every Youtube video, make hard copies of whatever you can and most importantly, watch your back. This is massive.

Parody. There's a whole bunch of fake antifa accounts that poke fun at the radical left

I'll know soon enough because my brother is Redondo Shores Class of 15 fucker. BTW it's a small "school" that's a handfull of buildings located on-campus of RUHS. If he went there we'll find out soon.

hey baby gurrrlll~
throw away your daddys gunnss~

It appears more humane if you use "brother" or "son", even more so if you use both at the same time. "Nephew" doesn't produce that same amount of emotion.

If he has a yearbook from 2015, then this will be solid proof user.

But the article is from the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Newspaper... you know, where the shooting happening...

And it calls him a student at MSD high school...

Fake Russian twitter account.

Cool

You all are being played. Stop.

Buzzwords man. People will read the head line as "brother" or "son" and not "brother's son." Brother and son have far more emotional impact on the reader than the word nephew.

This is typical leftist strategy. Don't be fooled.

muh pop culture references

You have school shootings every other day. No one can keep up.

volunteer stasi for 15 minutes of fame

What are the consequences? Either way, lols will be had.

You're right, I read it wrong. Yearbook pic does seem like bait. Unless I see confirmation from another source, I'm calling it horseshit. Other connections are still shady (Fed dad, CNN linked mom) and there's other evidence proving that it was a FF, but this article means dick. I can admit when I'm wrong.

>deepstate exposed because the only kid they could find to shill is some nu-male soyboy who fucked everything up because he didnt want to get SAND ON HIS BOOGIEBOARD

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>People actually believe this

Are you guys retarded?

holy shit!

>young actor
>hired by corporation to make fake clickbait likewhore trending viral video
apparently nothing happens to the ' lifeguard '
>everyone forgets about him
>corporation turns out to be CIA puppet corporation used to fund its black budget from inconspicious odd jobs like viral video whoring profits
> they hire him ( this actor ) again for a bigger job this time
> he is an actor in this school shooting narrative
> mfw

Sup Forums will believe literally anything posted on Sup Forums as long as it confirms their preexisting beliefs.

See the post right above yours.

Holy shit.

I can confirm if this dude went to shores or not faggot. Might as well confirm that it's fake if it is. No sense in trying to control it now, half of redondo will be searching in no time, it's a small place and everyone knows eachother.

If you are shilling, it's futile at this point.

Maybe just a disinfo

Found this..any authenticity?

You know it senpai. For we are in the Chaos Timeline, yea

and his retired FBI agent dad got him to do the job
it all makes sense now

the dude has a really slimy elitist look on him

Check when that page was made/last edited

>Hogg

Hebrews
Occupying
Goyim
Governments

It was last edited this evening. It didn't have a picture earlier. Plus the added picture used is available to everyone online.

More Russian shilling. It's literally the exact image from the fake twitter account after getting cropped.

And hey, isn't it funny you're posing the exact same image with the exact same filename scheme as someone else in an entirely different thread?

Nah, (((pure coincidence))) i'm sure.

Paid shills are ripping off Soros, if all of you are this shitty, you aren't even woth the $0.02 he pays you.

I'm going to make the assumption that this guy transferred to Florida for the new semester. Any evidence to the contrary?

Wow, I point out Russian shills and suddenly people come out of nowhere to attack me.

(((Pure coincidence))) I'm sure.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

based honest user. It seems like most of the people that post this shit end up doubling down or crying out shill. And the antifa twitter has posted known disinfo in the past, particularly about the identity of the shooter but also there was an antifa account that claimed the vegas shooter was a member.

I'm definitely open to the idea that shady shit is going on, but he could have just been visiting there while on Thanksgiving break. He wouldn't have even needed to transfer if he was just visiting friends or family.

DISINFO DISINFO DISINFO
DISINFO DISINFO DISINFO
Focus on the fact that this cunt goes to Parkland, and wants a job at CNN.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A SHITTY IMPROV SCENE
((( COPYRIGHT DAVID MOGG 2017 )))

>Are we actually witnessing a poorly executed false flag falling apart before /our/ very eyes?
Isn't every single event in the news just a poorly executed false flag falling apart before (((your))) very eyes?

STAY ON TRACK.
Here's a video screenshot of a stint on local news in Cali he did: