Who cares if black panther is popular

>who cares if black panther is popular

this is why slippery slopes are bad

WE WUZ SPIES N SHIEEEET

Who cares if he replaces Daniel Craig?

>cold fohty, shakem nah stirred

Kek.

The names Bond Das right released on bond

i'd be fine with this if Bond was a codename. but as Skyfall made the mistake of making it a real name, he has to be white or you're just being a fucktard

They tried shilling that Idris Alba coon for the same role a couple of years ago and that got laughed out

Making a double oh nigger would fill too many prisons with imdb posters and Twitter reviewers

This anglophile cares.
Taking away the identity of whites is not good.
Brits used to be Brits.
Now they're whoever has a particular mailing address.
Fucking passport nationalism.
NO.
He's a fucking African.
Not a Brit.

>favourite

it's spelled favorite

James Bond is an explicitly white British cultural icon. Allowing them this allows them free access to rewrite much more important shit

oh look another movie I'm not gonna watch

>muh codename
>skyfall made the mistake of
kys

just wait till Harry Potter is black

The movie industry already killed the original James bond when they made the first movie. Everything else is just a distortion of the original bond.

who cares, modern cinema is trash anyways.
its all subversion and memes

>this is why slippery slopes are bad

Actually; slippery slopes are incredibly attractive ;)

>further radicalising young white men
aaaahahahahahah hahahahah
*deepest inhale* HHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAA *WHEEZE* BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

12.1% of the US population. That's it.

What is the fucking fascination with putting them in EVERY GOD DAMNED THING EVER?

African =/= British.

James Bond will never be black. The Brocoli family owns the rights and will never let it be destroyed.

This is a good thing you fucking drumpftard

Jews are trying to destroy the white race.

>Craig is SIGNED for Bond25
>Yellowstone super volcano blows after Bond25 released
who cares

*Steals the russian golden chicken*

Who cares if he pleases my wife with his BBC?

Perfect, why don't replace UK by Wakanda????

BASED Metro focusing on everything that Sup Forums loves!

Then they put him in that piece of shit the dark tower to make up for it

Showbusiness is a private business. It’s their choice. Who cares what they do? If you don’t like it, don’t watch it.

I can only imagine how classic James Bond movies would look like with a black JB.

>''Name Bond, DeShawn-LeTyrone Bond sheeeeeeeeeeeeit''

And the Bond villain would be one of us, with such memorable lines as :

>''Yo uh so you be sayin y'all expect me to talk n shieet ? I ain't no snitch''
>''No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die, and also heil Hitler for some reason''
>''Shieeeeeeet'' (uses KFC tenders to break free and a watermelon gun to kill ''da whitey facist''
>Movie ends with a massive ''DRUMPFT BTFO'' written in Comic Sans
>Still gets 20 Oscars and numerous awards
>Meanwhile Aston Martin goes bankrupt as they were ordered 2000 DB12 because the crew kept chimping out and stealing them

i can already see the media reporting it as 'the best bond film ever' '10 reasons why black James Bond totally owned it!', perfect IMDB and rotten tomato scores

Cute!

Its in the very name of the political force of our day: progressivism. It never had a defined end point to begin with, just as long as things were better for the oppressed.
But let us take a step back, what was the great sin of the progressives? well we must understand their philosophical principles. The progressives ultimate sin was their ignorance of the ontological as marx did--or their outright denial of the will. Second, their believe in absolute universality: paparticularly harmful when applied to human populations. The obvious mix of these two criteria can only lead to this logical conclusion: all inequalities in possession are the result of trickery, because their cant be a difference in work ethic, for thats code for the will. And certainly their arent inherent differences in capability, so what else could result in these differences than oppression?
At one point, the oppressed were seen to be peasants, paupers and the proletariat inside European nations. But somewhere along the way, progressives started to view the whole worlds peoples as a totality, as if they were all under one statehood. Thus started the saa of the oppressive white man, for how else could a peoplr have more resources than another--certainly it could only be by devious means--for remember--the will does not exist and nor do innate differences in human populations.

Who the fuck cares about James Bond movies?

WE WUZ SPECSHUL FORCES N SHIET

Good. Accelerationism will get us where we need to be quicker. Obvious shitting on white identity like this just makes the blowback that much greater when it happens.

Jews

>black panther
How was the movie, user?

black panther was always black, 007 never was. The outcome will be different

My name is BONGO. James BONGO.

>WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE?!
That's how it was.

Next black panther is emo phillips. Anything else would be racist

I'm just waiting for black Winston Churchill in a film.

John Shaft needs to be played by a Chinese man.

Source?

Double-O Negr-O

Don't bait JK Rowling into coming out and saying that Harry was always supposed to be black, she'll do it.

Daniel Craig should then play Black Panther

Black people from the commonwealth almost always have British names. I'd wager Jamaican has more Winstons than Britain ever did

I don't believe anyone on Sup Forums watches any moves made in the last ten years.

No, she will claim Harry Potter was cheddar man in future Britain where most white (native) Britains are a minority.

what the fuck makes you 'American' then, fucking retard? all throughout history people have been migrating. stop being a racist idiot.

How about we replace Black Panther with a pure breed of English Anglo-Saxon?

They reuse the same mediocre black actors nowadays. At least back then they always used talented people like Eddie Murphy, Denzel Washington and whatnot. Why are they pushing only generic fucks now?

Everyone is special, user. People of color are triple special.

>Eddie Murphy
>Talented

But Bond films have been shit for over two decades.
We're not losing anything. Give the trash to the blacks.

what the fuck happened to him? I know he said twilight ruined his career and tried to disappear

Does anyone have a screenshot of that black 007 greentext from like 2 yrs back? that was a legendary thread.

>what the fuck happened to him?

he made an insane amount of money in a fun job and retired to a life of luxury

not the one I had in mind but here

He has comedic talent, what are you stupid?

pretty sure that's Asa Akira

The worst thing if they do go this route (not even it being a black guy) and pander to the current trends, it'll have a shitty Jay-Z, Puff Daddy theme tune.

They better fucking not...

ask (((them))) that question

Just leave.

>his best actor nomination
He’s nominated for the Oscar? For what Get Out? HAHAHAHAHA

Honestly, fuck this world enough of this fucking shit

This. If anything blacks are vastly over represented in all types of media including commercials, films, etc. I see very few Mexicans throwing bitch fits that they are not featured in movies.

True. On a related but off topic note I read today that the maker of Cristal Champagne, in an interview, expressed how much he hated people like Jay z being acossiated with anything he puts his name on. The nigger then got all butthurt and pledged never to buy any again, which is what the French guy wanted anyhow.

literally who?

what's wrong with a black james bond? i think you guys are acting like SJWs on this one

They were gonna do it with Idris Elba anyway.

James Bond became irrelevant after the Soviet Union collapsed. None of this matters.

>what's wrong with a black james bond
Literally historically inaccurate.

James Bond is a quintessentially Anglo character. Africans cannot be quintessentially Anglo, period. This would be a hijacking of Anglo identity.

Exactly. Diversity in commercials means 1/3 black and 2/3 white.

Like the OP said, it's a slippery slope. A dispossession and demoralization of anything white. A slow erosion. Are you retarded?

Jews

They go out of the way to make sure blacks are always the characters who are authority figures. Every movie/tv show right now has black police chiefs, presidents, teachers, doctors, etc. while the white characters are usually the useless/stupid ones who need guidance from the kangz. I would advise looking out for this because once you see it, you see it in every fucking commercial on television and over time it makes you rage like a complete sperg

so what? we had white actors play egyptians and native american chiefs

The names bond, deshawn bond

Don’t apply American standards (or lack thereof) to Europe. America is not a nation-state, European countries (and most countries around the world) are. New World and colonial countries are the exception, not the rule.

Favourite according to whom?
2 retards at vox?
He bloody fucking aint my favourite.

how is this demoralizing white people? just because not every actor in a hollywood movie is white does not mean whites are demoralized.

it makes sense in a diverse society that movies would try to cater to people of different races.

Whites get to keep James Bond tho

It needs to be a strong independent pansexual black with vitiligo transwoman.

that's bullshit though. european countries have had different peoples living in them for all of history.

the english people are a mixture of many previous peoples who moved to the british isles for example.

you take a very simplistic view, assuming everyone in a given territory is that ethnicity. plenty of finns live in sweden, plenty of poles in lithuania, plenty of turks in bulgaria, plenty of frenchmen in britain even. "farage" sure doesn't sound like an english name, it's because his grandfather was a hugenot

Nah, I’m cool with black bond but he has a baby face, this is a BS headline aka bait

>quin
Why is he quintessentially anglo?

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that he's quintessentially British?

If they made him a black guy from Atlanta, I might be pissed. As long as he's British, I see nothing wrong with a black James Bond.

he is a quintessential british

I know this is bait, but nigger please, just create your own characters and stop trying to swap roles to get media attention and clickbait for your movies.

I've noticed this in commercials too. The black guy or the woman is always the one with the sensible opinion or solution while the white guy is a complete fucking retard.

Los Diablos del Inglaterra

oh yes, disagreement is bait now. please tell me how you are any better than a liberal who claims racism as defense of his arguments.

you are always welcome to not watch a movie you don't like. but the directors apparently feel they can get something out of this.

That's from a really old Asa Akira video right? Pretty sure I came to this dozens of times back in the day.

How old is she now? It seems like she's been around since forever.

>white people did white people things in white people land
>therefore white people characters should be black
Faggot