WEW LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Zo5ju4EVLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Threads about gun control belong on Read the sticky.

>I-it's okay muh fellow pedes. BASED trump isn't really gonna do anything despite already issuing a presidential memorandum to his AG.

Yeah we gotta make room for all the video game and anime and movie and pet threads.

kys leftist faggot

Wasnt aware Sessions had legal authority to ban things, or does BBC or Trump not know how things work.

>vote democrat and they ban guns
>vote republican and they ban guns
nice democracy you have there

>Soros
>Da J00s
>nigger nigger nigger nigger
There's a reason we don't want to post in Sup Forums, now kindly fuck off

I know right, this so such a good system we have.

It's just 13th^2 dimensional backgammon guys

Can't wait to see the gold medal winning mental gymnastics routine Trump supporters put on to justify this one.

it's almost like both sides are authoritarians that don't give a shit about your rights

Proof democracy doesnt work.

>It's ok if Trump does it
Why the fuck are there so many of these people? What the fuck?

Fuck off

Anyway this is indefensible and they will now take a mile.

This is the only reason I voted for this cotton mouthed orange retard.
what a crock of shit.

>Nobody listened when I said Trump is just a moderate leftist.
You brought this upon yourselves. He should have never gotten as far as he did in the Republican race.

No gymnastics pal. It's a shit move.

>DA J00s

I read this as "the jundreds"

This is what happens when you let "meme magic" replace an actual informed voter base.
We get Trump screwing over the right and the left blaming him for countless things that never happened. This is such a fucking shitshow.

I keked

new code word for the chosen people

finally

top dollar comedy

>cnn
Shoo shoo fake news shill

It literally takes less than 30 seconds to verify a source/find a reputable alternative nowadays.
Stop being retarded.

t. Hilldog

Awooo

>there are people who actually thought Trump is pro-gun

I know right? I'm voting D in 2020, #FuckTrump!

Oh god

>national reprocicity actually becomes a thing
>gets into the senate, actually gets 60 votes
>gets to the president's desk
>he vetoes it

>itt: people acting like things would be any better if Trump wasnt oir president

You realize we would be much worse off with hilldog right? You guys fo remember that it was her husband that helped push for an AWB.

>but muh gary johnson
>implying he had a snowballs chance in hell

Even if that (((cuck))) did win, you dont think he wouldnt crush under the slightest pressure? He was a joke.

Trump fucked us (from what OP posted if true) but he still the best we had to choose from.

I in no way condone this and I am in no way defending him. It is wrong of him. But i am still glad he got my vote before anyone else.

How about you vote for an actual conservative you fucking black and white brained troglodyte.

>You realize we would be much worse off with hilldog right?

There were other republican nominees.

I voted for Cruz in the primary. Out of the two choices we had in the end, Trump was easily the best.

He should have never been one of the two choices.

Please inform me of one who had your best interest in mind? Because since the election, the only two who havent shown true colors of being grabbers in disguise have been Rubio and Paul.

Rubio the wishy washy robot he is, cannot be trusted and Paul, the only true ally never had a chance any more than his father.

I don't disagree, I wish it would have came down to either Cruz or Paul vs Hillary.

More like
>vote democrat they take your guns
>vote erratic senile NY democrat suddenly posing as a republican because of memes and he takes your guns

Boy who could have predicted this.

>ITT: entire thread of kikes and kike puppets pretending to care about the second amendment as long as it politically damages /k/'s view of the president

These are the same people posting the gun control threads every fucking day, you people have to be smart enough to realize this.

>Anyone wanted guacman or crispie
I do feel bad for Rand, but he needed to come out against illegals

THIS IS THE WEAPONS BOARD NOT R/THE_DONALD

Blame Jeb Bush for propelling Trump to the front, everyone was so tired of the Bush's shit that the party revolted against him for the only person willing to call his turtle ass out

jundreds and jundreds of the bastards

Wow you glow in the dark hard, nigger.

BTW R/tards don't call out kikes in their first post so if you're gonna larp as one of us at least be believable when you make poorly thought out claims.

I think /k/ has always cared about weapons more than whoever the president is.

I wasn't literally accusing him of being a redditor you fucking dumbass. I'm just saying that this website is the President Trump fan club.
He did something bad, and the group that is most affected by that something is calling him a fucking asshole.
It's not that hard.

*isn't
I'm dumb.

I'm the same guy by the way, fucking dumbass.

Not that you actually understand how the fucking posting system works.

Based MAGA AWOOOOO

Wow that doesn't matter!

Good God I am tired of the mental gymnastics people are doing to say that he is somehow okay. It's not. He lied to us, big league. This retard thinks that throwing the left a bone will make them like him or something. These people will NEVER like him. I thought he was smart enough to realize this but I guess not. I've hated him ever since he got rid of Bannon.

Further evidence that you're not native to these boards at all.

I hope they pay you "people" well.

>t. republican who trashed obama for his gun control opinions but supports trumps active measures because he has an R next to his name

user, it doesn't matter that I confused you for a different poster. implying that it does just makes you a vain retard.

kek

Fake news.

Isn't Trump pro-kike?

>accusing other people of not being native to this board while reddit spacing

ye

I mean you had Jeb... yeah he would have cracked
Christie: New Jeresy, enough said
Rubio: Pfh also would crack for PR like Trump did
I think Rand literally is the only one

No he’s only close personal friends with Bibi, supports Jewish Jerusalem gave his daughter to a democrat Jew. He doesn’t support them at all.

>First post ITT with that formatting

Wow your autism needs some calibration their friendo.

Hard to tell who anyone's loyal to in DC. All I'm saying is that people are using this to shill against the president, and they're probably the same people posting the anti-ICE threads and gun control threads every day.

This is why we should have voted for an actual right winger and not a New York liberal.

>mistaking jew for kike

The whole zionists vs regular Jews thing is so hazy I find it better not explained to the normies/entry level tinfoilers. So complicated it's not even worth it. Treat them all with suspicion, never let your guard down. They mean us no good, and they seek no brotherhood with any other race.

that wasnt the point.the point was Hilliary was worse.

Thank you for not reading my last sentence

Even if he isn't saying that bumpstocks should be illegal, he's telling the dogkillers to make a decision about it. They say "take the guns away" and Trump says "oh well, but I didn't have the final say so I'm not to blame".

People have been great at reading ITT. I love how we as humans all get so angry we start typing while we're skimming and just crank out paragraphs of shit talk.

It’s an image play from the master of PR. Propose something they’ve been asking for, they oppose it because he’s Hitler, nothing actually happens, Trump gets to shrug and say “See ya in 2020 stupids”

>harmless religious people
>power-hungry sociopaths
Pick one; they aren't the same

>The ATF isn't a department of the DOJ

Sup Forums was a mistake

>Thank you for not reading my last sentence
i did and you're an idoit to think anyone would have done better. Rand was a pussy and was still playing mainline republican. What did you expect from trump. He a deal maker, those were the risks.

"Today, I am directing the Department of Justice to dedicate all available resources to complete the review of the comments received, and, as expeditiously as possible, to propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns."

-Trump

he's kicking a dead horse. The ATF has already determined that bump stocks do not convert a firearm into a machinegun. This will get nowhere.

Fingers are no banned in America. Checkmate Europe!

youtu.be/8Zo5ju4EVLc

>all those keks who believed that he would be against gun control

ADIOS

Why are neckbeards always so hysterical about jews

Has he banned string?

Maybe dumb question

Why can't they change their mind? Why do you imply that this is set in stone? They can't revise it? Apparently the DEA has the power to flat out ban Kratom so why can't the ATF flat out ban bump stocks?

Your mommy probably takes you to a Jewish dentist. Stop trying to be edgy

All of the other potential Republican nominees would have lost to Hillary though. It was a miracle that Trump even barely managed it, and that's largely because of his crossover appeal allowing him to take states the others would have had no chance in.

Do you think Cruz could have flipped PA?

Wait that's it? This shit is all over Sup Forums.

OH WAIT NIGGER YOU ACTUALLY READ WHAT THE FUCK THE PRESIDENT SAID?

That's practically a hate crime against the news.

The president hasn't banned shit, he's issued an order to the ATF to review bump stocks.

The ATF as shitty as it is won't be compelled to do anything unless pressured to.

ATF enforces existing laws. They do not create laws.

Its 2018. Dentists are all Chinese now. Of course you wouldn't know this since you have the hygiene of a rat (because you're jewish and jews are rats)

No-guns here, what happens to all the people that currently have bump stocks, assuming this shit-tarded move passes, what happens to people that own bump stocks? Do they get grandfathered in or are you legally obligated to give them up?

Wow it's almost like there are right wing Jews and left wing Jews, like there are right wing whites and left wing whites. Wow it's so confusing

They hide amongst eachother and there's no denying that. The point I raised was that the risk ultimately wasn't worth it.

>This will get nowhere.
Seems obvious that Trump knows this and is just trying to score some points by looking like he's "trying to do something" since people are giving him so much heat about it.

damn i fucked that sentence up good kek

Lmao get a load of this butthurt weeb. I hit close to home.

FYI, your yellow waifus prefer nigger monkey dick far more than you le gentlemen. It's why you're still a virgin

Grandfathered most likely

>Wow it's almost like there are right wing Jews and left wing Jews

If you make it so black and white of course your dumb attempt at making equivalencies would make sense but when you realize that politics of George Soros and Zionists do not actually serve the same interests of right wingers or communists in the US than it actually in reality makes no sense at all

What do Chinese dentists have to do with being a weeaboo? Jewish dentists have gone the way of the dodo bird. I'm just enlightening you on the modern demographics of the dental health industry since you obviously haven't been to the dentist since 1983

Death to all traitors desu