BUSTED: Trump-Hating School Shooting Survivor Visited CNN HQ Before The Shooting

>Things keep getting stranger with young David Hogg.
>First, we learn the mainstream media’s school shooting darling is the son of an FBI agent (retired). Then he goes on television ranting against President Trump when the deadly Florida school shooting last week — it turns out — was more the fault of the FBI than anyone even close to the White House.
>Hogg ranted live on CNN and CBS and all other networks as his anti-Trump and anti-GOP gun control comments went viral in the mainstream media vacuum.
>Liberal Nation applauded.
>But now we learn Hogg was hanging out at CNN headquarters in Atlanta, GA sometime before the school shooting.
>Before the shooting.
>Posing behind a news anchor desk?
>Perhaps Hogg’s career dream is to sign on with the network — a young Jake Tapper — as he has portrayed himself since the deadly shooting that claimed 17 students as a “student journalist and entrepreneur.”
>Welcome to the Big Leagues.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/20/BUSTED-Trump-Hating-School-Shooting-Survivor-Visited-CNN-HQ-Before-The-Shooting-Ranted-Live-On-CNN-After

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns
instagram.com/d_m_h_photography/
youtube.com/watch?v=UOTU-DLgOyI\
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031050/florida-shooting-parkland-advocacy-gun-control-delaney-tarr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Then after, Hogg goes on CNN live to rant about Trump and the conservatives.
>Beyond coincidence.
>Hogg also likes to sport his CNN T-shirt to school and beyond.
>You can cut the irony with a chainsaw it is so thick here.
>The Deep State media strikes again.
>The kid who has been running his mouth about how Donald Trump and the GOP are teaming [up] to help murder high school kids by upholding the Second Amendment is the son of an FBI agent.
>David Hogg is a school shooting survivor in Florida. At least that is what the mainstream media has told us. We wouldn’t be surprised by anything involving the FBI at this point.
>From Deep State CBS News:
>“David Hogg was in school when the Parkland, Florida, shooting started. His father is a retired FBI agent, so he recognized immediately that this was a gun.”
>And while the media allowed Hogg to adorn us with his worldly teen views on the Constitution, they conveniently left out the part where the FBI was warned that the Florida school shooter had promised to shoot up a school — at least twice — long before the massacre that killed 17 students last week.
>If Hogg knew the shooter would snap — as he and other students have professed — perhaps he could have told his father about it.
>Oh but wait, his father was in the FBI.
>It would not have mattered anyway.
>That’s the funny thing about the limelight, kid.
>Often the lights can come crashing down on your head.

That is some fucking low-tier Photoshop. Not RussiaBot level Sup Forumscucking faggot. Try harder.

Learn layers and shadows fuckface. Jesus Christ.

worst shop i've ever seen

"I thought it was a drill because they told us we would have police officers who were gonna be firing blanks, like to like scare us, to get us like, you know, trained for this.”

youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns

HM REALLY MAKES YA THINK DOESNT IT GOY

blump

BUMP
FOR ENTERTAININGNESS

brutal photoshop

one more bump

This Instagram account is his.

instagram.com/d_m_h_photography/

Links to his YouTube

Every crisis actor flies on Air Force One.

What do you think about guns as someone is killing our friends outside?

Interesting. This kid is sketchy as fuck.

Hahaha they are real

Bump

NOBODY DIED

AF1 was in LA the same day. This nigger glows in the dark.

It’s him. This is a psyop.

BUMP
>BUMP
BUMP
>BUMP
BUMP
>BUMP

This is the 6th bread I have seen today, and I fucking love it! Redpill the normies, Sup Forumsacks

HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD YOU FUCKERS HAHAHAHA

10000000000000000%

False flag

I have never seen a more obvious false flag in my life.

BOOM

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=UOTU-DLgOyI\

kid can't even get his lines straight

HNNNGGGGGGG

Who is Delaney Tarr?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WELL LOOK AT THAT!

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031050/florida-shooting-parkland-advocacy-gun-control-delaney-tarr

that is a 100% man in a wig

That picture is from his mothers fb page you utter moron.

It literally came off of his mom's Twitter moron.

>Der pupil

gimme link

I'd like to see as well.

bump

Sup Forums has sunk to new levels of SAD with this one