What did he mean by this

What did he mean by this

theblaze.com/news/2017/04/02/grandfather-of-oklahoma-teen-killed-by-homeowner-in-burglary-says-ar15-made-for-unfair-fight

Damn, right in the feels

he wants 20 paces and a duel

Kek

Honorary niggers got what they deserved.

>people breaking into your home should get a "fair fight" against you

senile boomer retard

Is that the fuck her in the pussy guy?

This. I think he lost it a while ago.

Last years news. He's just a stupid dindu from a family of dindus.

No grandparent should have to bury his grandchild over someone thing so stupid as muh ar15. Enough is enough.

Means he's a loser.

AR-15 best weapon on the market for a reason. Criminals and cucks BTFO!!!!

>“Brass knuckles against an AR-15? C’mon. Who was afraid for their life?” Schumacher said.
Brass knuckles are automatically Assault with a Deadly Weapon in most jurisdictions. Chlorine in the gene pool.

there is no overkill, only 'open fire' and 'reloading'

In Australia this would sadly be a valid argument in court. You have to be the under dog before you can even touch a unloaded gun in self defence in your own home.

He wants the criminals to have a fair shot at your life

who cares his blood line ends and all he can do is cry himself to sleep knowing his faggy genes will be gone

Americans as always lacking the concept of honour

>whites act like animals
>get put down like animals

S

>muh granbabby dindu nuffin

Not very honorable to break into a house and steal shit huh retard?

You know the rules, if he wants to knife he should say so, and meet in mid.

In that situation it should damn well be an unfair fight, that's the whole point.

I'm sorry but someone like you wouldn't understand

>tfw you break into someones house for a fair fight but they just shoot you when you bow

Fucking faget probably would've used estus too

he was aimhack should be banned

Psyops everywhere

What happens if crazy people go into public places and commit mass-fair-fighting?

The lower class do not know honor and should not be shown it.

Obvious clickbait.

We lined up rank and file to fight you traitors in 1776. You sniped at us from hidden positions like sandnog terrorists.

Americans are absolutely devoid of honour.

Am Oklahoman. This has to be posted via some obscure news outlet cause this man would be BTFO by all the ridicule he would get from locals.

Meth is bad

>REEEEE SUN TZU WAS A HACK REEEEEE

>In addition to Redfearn, 19-year old Maxwell Cook and 16-year old Jake Woodruff were also shot and killed in the home invasion. Getaway driver, 21-year-old Elizabeth Rodriguez, was uninjured but later arrested and charged with three counts of first-degree murder, one count of first-degree burglary and one count of second-degree burglary.

>Police also say Rodriguez admitted to planning the burglary.

Honestly burglers should ring the doorbell in the middle of the night, wake you up, and have a 1v1 duel for the contents of the house thunderdome style

you will know the feeling soon enough again when those paki's start sniping you in your cities ... nigel confirmed retart

>you acted like retards and paid the price
boohoo

>criminals deserve a fair fight when they break into your home to steal your stuff
Lucky this isn’t ye olde times where people would be gutted for such crimes. A swift death is as fair as you should except.

Nothings fair about you coming into my house without my permission. I can assume probable cuase at that point and eliminate the intruder.

Ufc shohld be in schools.

>assume probable cause
Nigger that’s not what that fucking means.

hahahahahahah this is what they died for

>maxwell cook
>woodruff
your mad we took out some more retard blooded anglo's huh?

AR15s are shitty guns design to wound enemy combatants at medium ranges

Why people choose them for defense and offense on the streetfight level is beyond me, when handguns are more manueverable and designed to stop, drop, and END any human life within earshot.

I have an AR10 but I don't pretend it's good for anything but deer, boar, and a designated marksman role in a theoretical milita. I have a handgun for killing people. There is no gun better suited to simply killing any man you can see without having to squint.

That’s not how any of it worked. Line and column tactics were the best tactics of the time for that weaponry. “guerilla tactics” are a modern hollywood myth. Sharpshooters played little major role, they mostly just shot at higher ranked soldiers when they could.
The major battles of the revolutionary war were still fought with standard tactcs of lines and columns. We won the battle of Saratoga which convinced france we had a chance and they sent us troops and supplies and trained us, and blockaded the harbors.

its literally a crime for your people to criticize islam and migration

your people get arrested for mundane bullshit, meanwhile your invaders rape your children and barely get a slap on the wrist

you wanna talk about honor?

you people disgust me, you arent even human

1/10, only people as retarded as you probably are would fall for this.

He's probably got 5 more grandkids user

we had that strict prussian general that snapped our boys into shape also

Seeing americans and pretend americans responding seriously to tongue in cheek britposts is always so goddamn embarrassing.

American girls certainly regard me as human when I cuck the fuck out of yanks with my pristine accent

You tell me why youre in my house without my permission?

>pretend americans
Then why am I not doing this?

>everything retarded is tongue in cheek
Why are you defending idiots?

then you woke up , looked in the mirror and cried about your inbred teeth

>i'm 5 feet away from you
>let me swing around my big fucking six pound long gun
>handgun is already drawn and firing before you can raise it

The millitary issues soldiers handguns for a reason. In close quarters, your rifle is a club.

he wrote the post dick in cheek

when you B&E you lose the privilege of being treated with honor

The proper legal process invoked is Castle Doctrine, and since B&E with intent to commit crime is a felony (burglary) which is enough to satisfy the requirements for defense of the domicile.

Probable cause wouldn’t even come into play if you were a cop, since B&E alone is a crime, not suspicion of a crime.

We get free dental treatmenta, so our teeth are actually better than American teeth on average. The bad teeth shit is a meme dating back to the 19th century when we imported shit loads of sugar.

Wasn't a fair fight from the beginning when it was 3 v 1.

#1 "Honor" Mr. Old News
#2 The sins of the father are not the sins of the son...you know that ANY real man would rise to the challenge, snipers are fags.

why my post....?? i agree

In Italy you will get sued by the family if you harm or kill a dindu robbing your place. And you will lose

only the africans and pakis get free treatment.... post teeth with timestamp then nigel

Still 1/10, but I commend you for going past a single post. Someone MIGHT fall for this, but probably not.

Did your son just help you onto the internet you boomer fuck? Let me help you pawpaw. If you're being trolled then you either ignore them or respond in kind. Offering a serious or seriously assblasted reply just makes you look foolish.

Good. Fucking tea cucks

I don't need to prove myself to some mutt on the internet. Post yours and I'll consider.

Whatever keeps you believing in your halo LARP, mr. "operator".

>everything retarded is tongue in cheek
Once again, why are you defending idiots?

stay classy green country

the crown does not approve this message

>Getaway driver, 21-year-old Elizabeth Rodriguez, was uninjured but later arrested and charged with three counts of first-degree murder, one count of first-degree burglary and one count of second-degree burglary.

I FUCKING LAUGHED OUT FUCKING LOUD HOLY FUCK MY SIDES.

Makes me sick that our flag has a union jack

Unfair fight?
I think of it as a work hazard.

hahahahahahahahhahahahhahaah your teeth are fucked!!! assblasted nigel btfo

>Grandson with group of thugs break into house while also being armed with knives and brass knucles
>Homeowners neet son only one that confronts them and he has AR-15
Nah bitch that even the playing field. killed each one and the get away driver is charged with their deaths hah.

Brits lost their honor 20 years ago and now just get to settle for honor killings instead.

That feeling is mutual mate

We get chinks here not mutts sorry.

you guys should do something about ,

Heh

Just shut it.

" “Brass knuckles against an AR-15? C’mon. Who was afraid for their life?” Schumacher said. " - They went in with brass knucks . Are brass knucks vs an unarmed man a "fair fight" ?They went in to kill or maim and got what they deserved .

The most fucked up part of that story is that the murderers went free

>says the briton

this

I'll assist you again. Please read all britposts within this thread. Then when you find yourself thinking, "this guy's so dumb, allow me to correct him" throw those thoughts away. In all likelihood given the context and tone of these posts he us making deliberately inflammatory posts in order to receive responses. With that in mind you canb formulate a more reasonable and less embarrassing response.

I hope

>perfidious albion
>talking about honor
Kek

chav detected

Why should the inhabitant of a domicile assume anything but intention to harm if you forcefully enter without permission? And did he admit to knowing that the kids were armed with brass knuckles? I don't see what the homeowner did wrong in this situation.

Moloch was craving for a burnt offering.

>what is the Blitz

>"OI GOVNA, WET'S FIUHL EN WRANK AHGAINST AH ENSOORGANSEE FOWRCE!"
>gets sniped
>"DEY 'AVE KNOW 'ONAH!"