GLOBAL WARMING WINS AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DENIERS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/weather/2018/02/20/arctic-sea-ice-record-low-january-levels/355738002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, to be fair it was 70 degrees on Massachusetts today, but yeah, global warming is a hoax to push money into "green" companies and a way to raise taxes on oil.

this is bait
sage

>experts predict maximum great lakes ice extent will be 25-30% this winter

>ends up being 70%

kek but in all seriousness they do adjust the data so much, that it's basically useless.

bump

But muh heat island effect

very true. thousands of acres of black asphalt only affect the temp by about .1 degree. Everyone knows it's just as cold outside of the metro area as it is out in the country.

>(((experts)))
>"hillary is gonna win guys!" ~Expert

>meanwhile...
usatoday.com/story/weather/2018/02/20/arctic-sea-ice-record-low-january-levels/355738002/

Fake news. The ice sheet hasn’t changed since NASA began recording it in 1979. Also fuck polar bears.

What are you fags going to say when unadjusted temps decrease by a ton over the next decade or two?

All signs point towards a cooling trend. If the unadjusted numbers don't show it, I might start paying attention to you, if the unadjusted numbers still show warming I might just come around to your side. Let's see how this plays out.

lol nope

Feel free to share these "signs", along with whatever source you have for the graphic in

>(((experts)))
Indoctrinating the masses to this appeal to authority would have to be one of the greatest cons (((they've))) committed, tbqhqy famalamadingdong

The ice extent was literally at it's peak in the late 70s/early 80s

And in the time since your graph ends it's fallen more than 1.25 million square km, lower than even the lowest value in your graph.
But to be fair, I'm not sure how a graph with such a short time frame as yours would be useful in identifying long term trends.

my graph came from the IPCC so if it's not useful to you blame them.

>make a shitty argument by misrepresenting information
>get called on it
>blame the information
Still waiting on these "signs" pointing towards a cooling trend.

lmao holy shit. Yes the arctic sea ice has decreased since our most recent maximum.

Everyone look away from the fact that we only really started following these stats at the literal peak of arctic sea ice in the last probably 80 years. So unless we went into another ice age the data was bound to show a drastic decline in ice.

So wait, is there any direct evidence of them tampering with the numbers here, or were they just wrong?

The former is far more significant than the latter.

They would probably consider tampering a bad word, but yes they have been openly altering the data for decades. Everyone knows they have been altering the raw data, but the main thing recent skeptics have a problem with is how much they have been altering it.

Someone wake up Sessions. Arrest those con artists for fraud.

Global Warming faggots are self obsessed gd complex brainlet conspiracy theorists that don't understand solar cycles.
What can produce more energy? Mankind or the Sun?

>Kikebart

Literally fake news

>ex-chicagofag
>still stubborn about weather
>refuse to admit anything is cold, ever
LA has been fucking FRIGID for the last 3 months and I can only pray it's god pushing the genetically ill-suited further south.

You've made four (4) posts since claiming "all signs" indicate that a cooling trend is coming, yet still provided zero (0) sources to support that claim. Surely finding at least one respectable study can't be that hard if all available evidence supports it?

>What can produce more energy? Mankind or the Sun?
Congrats on being literally retarded.

The NOAA did NOT "adjust" the numbers. More fake news from Kikebart.
It was these guys

>What can produce more energy? Mankind or the Sun?
Congrats on being literally retarded.

See how the kike dodges the question with an ad hominem attack.

Answer the question kike!

>NASA
>reliable data
>retouches every photo made public
>emolys artists
Totally legit

Well what do you want them to do, make a png of x-rays and gamma rays?

Sunspots are about to hit the lowest point they've been at in hundreds of years, plus we are going to hit a low point in the AMO. Which will get close to bottoming out around 2030.

The sun produces the energy, and mankind's activities increase how much of it the Earth retains.

Here's a question for you: if you stand outside in the sun for 1 hour during a hot day in the middle of summer, then go and get in your car, also in the sun with all the windows rolled up and doors closed, and sit there without turning it on for 1 hour, which do you think would be hotter?
Since the sun is producing all the energy in both cases, would you say that they would feel the same?

The sun produces the energy, and mankind's activities increase how much of it the Earth retains.

WRONG
mankinds activities do not change the total amount of energy in the system, we can only convert nrg from one form to another,

besides Im a white man, why should i care, we wont be here in 100 years, remember

As a white person, why should I care? Let it burn.

what planet are you on when you get in this car? is it the freezing cold wasteland planet of Mars with an atmosphere of 96% CO2, or the nice pleasant planet of Earth with an atmosphere of .04% CO2.

I do my own snow measurements/ temp readings. Don't trust (((meteorologists))) anymore. I suggest everyone else do likewise.

>across the east
there's record breaking cold here too in the bc interior
coldest its been in decades for a February

cause the whole world is headed into a tiny ice age
going to peak around 2050
our planets annual tempuratures have more to do with solar cycles then our atmosphere, but you cant tax carbon if that secret gets out