The salt mining from this is delicious. Every country ought to criminalize doing this shit to infants...

The salt mining from this is delicious. Every country ought to criminalize doing this shit to infants. Six years in jail is too kind a penalty.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait is is actually six years? Kek, nah let's keep it that way.

Who's outraging at this besides some greasy rabbis?

Yep. That's the proposed criminal penalty. tb.h I wouldn't say that a higher penalty would be good to do, but it would be deserved.

Towelheads, uneducated Americans, and other people who don't know what they're talking about.

Oh right, I forgot that a lot of American prots are crazy and like to chop off baby dicks too.

Sterilize the world of cut-dick men and violence will do down to near zero, except where irish or slavs are drinking

Are you forgetting someone?

Also, American men don't want to admit it's bad.

I mean, I don't really see circumcision as a great evil like a lot of posters here, so I don't know if I can say it's "bad"

A lot of people who are anti or pro-circ only speak subjectively.

Agreed, death seems reasonable for mutilation of another Human for money.

Dog dicks so insecure that they ban circumcisions.lol

I don't have an issue with the practice itself. What I oppose is the non-therapeutic use of it on infants.

this is so ballsy it's almost like saying "if you want to do them we're going to watch and youre going to be in a gas chamber with an incubator for the baby

The kike has only been there a week and he's already trying to flood Iceland with niggers and camelfuckers.

>checked
>mfw my cock is intact
feels good anons

You nasty uncut mother fuckers.
UTI
Men who have chosen not to go with the cut route are more likely to acquire infections, particularly urinary tract infections or UTI.

Foreskin Infection
Having an uncircumcised penis also exposes you to some risks, including getting the foreskin to become infection. However, if you have good hygiene (Which non of you fuckers do), this should not be a problem at all.

Smegma
A mixture of oils from the body and dead skin cells, smegma is naturally occurring in both male and female genitals. But it is more common under the foreskin of an intact penis. Smegma is not all that bad as it actually helps in lubrication so that the foreskin can be pulled back without issues. However, if you don’t clean your penis properly and regularly, smegma can change in color and can be very disgusting in smell. SUCK on that LADIES

HIV Risk
Studies have proven that being uncut can increase your risk of acquiring HIV.

While having an uncircumcised penis can mean more attention to cleaning the male genitalia than people who have cut penises, you won’t have a problem with SMELL or other foreskin issues if you know how to clean it properly.
Hey Buddy you smell like rotten milk.

vaginas have three times more. their yeast causes cancers. and anti aids meds die inside them

People without faces are much more likely to not get sinus infections.

based

I'm cut you idiot.
Most of this is bullshit or half bullshit.
>UTI
Uncommon and very easily treated. Also, the study of that was done in a single hospital, and idiotic nurses who know nothing about the foreskin can mess it up by trying to retract it while it's fused.
>infection
Very easily preventable, and easily treated.
>Smegma
A non issue, as anyone with foreskin knows. Females get it at least just as much, and nobody advocates for cutting off their labia or clitoral hoods.
>HIV
Fake news. The studies are meant to advocate voluntary circumcision of adult males in areas of the world where HIV transmission from females to males is very high.

Anyone who doesn't circumcise their child should face life in prison

Nah, jail anyone who doesn't circumcise their children

Only the uneducated don't circumcise

Anyone who doesn't circumcise should be imprisoned.

>uneducated Americans
You sound like a faggot when you insult someone for not being educated. I'm in college btw. The most educated people in my family support shit like zog and not banning the mutilation of babies outright. Calling someone uneducated because of their stupid fucking opinion envelops your criticism into that libshit, bugman perspective that if people were to just sit in a classroom, or read a book that they would adopt your opinion. The fucking subhumans who support the cutting of infants are very educated people though. They took over most of our service industries, our financial sector and successfully subverted our medical community and they currently cut on the dicks of white babies to this very day. So shove your education up your ass.

circumcision is inward, frog whore

>Only the uneducated don't circumcise
Maybe true, if only because the majority of men worldwide have foreskins.

Are you even fucking kidding me. Holy shit. I hate every single one even more now. Jesus

I don't like circumcision, because it makes your dick smaller. Why downgrade?

>Cutfag who doesn’t bathe detected.

I meant educated on the specific topic.

Nice argument

You're mentally ill.

Women projecting their sexual preferences on their babies

I'm circumsized and glad for it... like eew

>studies have shown
Which ones?
>be male
>be african
>get told circumcision prevents aids
>get dick chopped to be aids free
>have more sex because safe now
>get aids

Why not leave the choice to each man? Wouldn't it be great if every man had the chance to be satisfied with his penis?

>be me
>45 yrs old
>uncut
>never had a UTI
>never had smegma build up
>no hiv

Nice try though fake news man

Hopefully soon unnecessary circumcisions will be illegal everywhere that matters.

>has an expensive antique his grandpappy gave him
>from 1604, an intricate widget of sorts
>oops it's fucking missing half its pieces
>ME RIKEY

Top fucking kek

Fuck you and your crusty-ass extra foreskin.

A cut man is a clean man and cleanliness is next to godliness.

>as women have any preferences other than what their social gaggle tells them

That's what (((they))) wanted your parents to believe when they cut your foreskin and sold it for $200k.

>this man bottles his farts for smelling later

Solution is a religious exemption for Jews. Thus, Jews must take in every goyim they mutilate, while also taking credit for circumcision

I would rather it happen when I was a baby desu... also my dick looks like a dildo that women like; not a sea monster

>also my dick looks like a dildo that women like; not a sea monster

I find it funny and sad how feminists always whine about 'my body my choice' but when male circumcision is ever brought up all you hear is crickets. So much for male 'privilege'.

American will babble all day how they are the most individualistic country on earth and muh freedom but then parents will cut off parts of their own fucking boys penises LMAO.

And they are not even jews or muslims. They do it because of social pressure HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fucking americucks.

THE ONLY FAGGOTS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE BENIFIT OF CUT DICKS ARE BUTT HURT BECAUSE THEY, THEMSELVES ARE CUT.

GENITAL MUTILATION NEEDS TO STOP.

They are brain damaged beyond repair
>archive.is/TuTi5 - Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain

>my dick looks like a peg leg
>women
>who clearly own dicks and know what they say
>ever
>and ANY man has EVER understood a woman
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I'm in college btw
Have fun at the paper mill!

>I would rather it happen when I was a baby desu
Not if you saw what it was like for the baby.

Wtfi typed"desu" not desu, what the fuck? Desu was implanted into my post... guys...

Might as well get your ears cut off too so you don't have to wash behind them anymore.

>wtfi

Dude what the fuck i typed t b h NOT DESU

I mean sometimes it grabs a pubic hair and uncomfortably tugs on it but other than that it's a pointless tradition. Nigger just wash it daily in the shower, there's no need to snip your dick.

we told you it's the jews but you just didn't believe us

really? no way! must be the bogs

REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN WITH FOREGEN

Can't find source

do they fix the brain damage too?

good point.
I've never seen a dildo with a simulated foreskin.
Women don't like that shit.
Faggots here are only on this anti-circumcision fad because they think they can strike a blow to jews if they get it banned.

I'm going for computer science.

>I wouldn't say that a higher penalty would be good to do
I would. You're doing irreversible damage to another person. If someone wants to get circumcised they can make that decision their self when they're older.

>regenerate your foreskin
damn.

save that pasta for later

quality post friend

i don't know if i agree with it. once government starts interfering with religion then the state becomes the arbiter of morality. then all the other things the state promotes become good in the eyes of the people.

what's next? will iceland ban catholics from receiving the eucharist? it just rolls downhill from there. let jews and muslims do what they want, nordics over there generally don't circumcise so that law wouldn't affect them anyway. ban immigration if that is the problem.

It's a decision by mothers who are influenced by doctors who want to make foreskin facial cream. Unfortunately, a lot of men don't speak up so it continues.

If they really had all these problems they'd just get circumcised you retard. Clearly it's not an issue because they're fine with not having some Jew slice off part of their dick.

Fucking newfag you're supposed to lurk 5 years before posting

>I've never seen a dildo with a simulated foreskin.

Try google images you lazy shit, theres millions

My parents chopped up my cock with no permission. Why do i have a jew cock?

>t.goodest goy

(((religious groups)))

explains why you use a meme flag, you're psychotic

it's because it cannot be done. too much complexity. you have the same banjo string type thing under your tongue. EXCISE IT NAO! and fucking choke in your sleep i guess. fucking idiot. dont choke on your tongue in your sleep bitch nigger. choke on a real man's dick there. ya fucken limp dick

It's just a ban on the circumcision for kids isn't it? A jew could still go get their dick cut when they're 18

How about this: kick out all the Jews and Muslims. Then you don't have to worry about religious freedoms being trampled on.

ive been lurking since the last 3 comings of elias

>what's next? will iceland ban catholics from receiving the eucharist?
If you think that chopping off part of a baby dick and eating some crackers are even remotely comparable then you're mentally ill.

In the US, polygamy, peyote use, and many forms of animal sacrifice are illegal regardless of perceived religious obligation. Look up Reynolds v. USA (1879)

Especially since children not only cannot consent, but can't really decide if they truly want to be a part of such a shitty religious group either. There are jews and muslims that later become apostates when old enough to determine their own beliefs and will forever remain mutilated against their will.

cool. Iceland... You allright

>eucharist

Does that cause irreparable damage to an unconsenting human too? I'm ok with the gov issuing laws to enforce morality, you know like laws for murder and rape and exposing your penis in public.

>tfw circ'd but still big dick'd
I'll get hate for it but I don't mind it. Prob won't have it done to my son though, unless for some reason a baby might need it. For what it's worth, I do know men my age who had to have it done later in life for one reason or another, so Idk

I'm not googling dildos like you, you fucking faggot.

They completely banned it?

No circumcision = no heaven. This explains why Apophis will completely whipe out their little island in 2030

When will male genital mutilation end in North America? We're stocked up on crazy already and don't need more nutjobs

Carlos!

Talking about sexual parts is taboo over here. It is really sad because a man generally has pride about his manhood. It's a part of his body that to admit something is wrong is very humbling.

when cutfags "fap" they look like theyre trying to light a fire, caveman style

I never thought I'd say this but I'm proud of Iceland.

Us cut men are the chosen ones... even if we claim no religion. The beasts are uncut and will have tattoos to even attempt the pain wr suffered as infants; but alast you will never feel the pain we have

right. i would say the problem is more about diversity than anything else. iceland should just tighten up their immigration laws that way they don't have this problem. keep in mind icelandics do not circumcise anyway, do you think banning it is really going to affect them?

the point was that they are both religious practices. if iceland decides circumcision is bad one day, they could justify banning catholicism is it is considered anti-gay or anti-women etc. my point is don't give the liberals ammunition to crack down on religious freedom.

>I've never seen a dildo with a simulated foreskin.
its a thing

Circumcision makes you jewish.

yeah you just lie. also. your ID is "one cock, black and white". good job

It doesn't.
t. ethnic Jew