Is polyamory the definitive relationship model?

Is polyamory the definitive relationship model?

No.

Is that fucking Hebrew in the corner.
Get out Jew.

Sure, if you like getting cucked

Poly is degenerate and needs to be gassed, Hans.

Literally the intelligence of a 2 year old who thinks people don't exist when you can't see them anymore.

And now it is the leaf who does the raking.

betas get a girlfriend way out of their league and instead of breaking up, agree to this horseshit cuckoldry.
You almost NEVER hear of a poly relationship with 2 people in parity regarding partner count. One always has like 2 or 3, and the other has no one else.

Is this a slide thread?

What percent of your heart belongs to your mom and what percent to your dad?

Assuming you weren't raised by a single mom and alcoholic dad like most of Sup Forums

this dishonor cannot be borne!

>submissive male is the one begging the alpha female to settle down and commit to him

Right, that's how that works

no MGTOW is

Did you really think this would convince me to say 100% when I'm with them and 0% when I'm not?

No polygamy is.

why is it that is always women that have multiple male partners and the guy has to share his only one?

i have never seen one of these dyke cunts being ok with a guy having multiple women

>0% when I'm not?
Where does the comic say that?

If you're mentally disabled, you really need to let us know before we waste our time giving you (You)s.

here is the "artist" in question

Do you know how percentages work?

Do you know how someone saying "it doesn't work that way" works?

>pic related
>op

The black guy is a cuck?

>Mathematics stop being a universal truth because of my feelings

/thead

*thread

Polyamory works for pre-wall women and alpha chads. Outside of that, it falls apart, but then the cognitive dissonance within poly people's minds makes them think they've just grown out of it and are now in the process of wanting a long-term monogamous relationship.

The "100% with you" model is basically glorified one night stands. Yeah, when you're with that person you're 100% with them. But you're not around them 100% of the time, which means when that person needs you, then you might not be there. This is the essence of why people seek out relationships in the first place, to have someone that they can rely on to be there for them when they need it. Poly erodes that sensibility. This will go unnoticed by those who engage in shallow relationships and don't actually commit to anything long-term. Their lives of minimal investment in a relationship partner will continue unabated until they can no longer find easy and willing relationship partners. Then the loneliness will be upon them, and they won't even have realized what went wrong.

Additionally, poly relationships are dangerous grounds for anyone engaged in a "committed" poly relationship. Y'see, with a regular monogamous relationship, it's very easy to judge if one person is treating the other poorly. Even if it's an abusive relationship, friends will be able to notice surreptitious changes in behaviour and recognize the space where they as friends are required to step in and offer their assistance. Poly relationships are different though, because the boundaries are gone the defined lines of determining problems are grayed out. Strange behavior for one poly couple might be the essence of Good, Giving, and Game (GGG) etiquette for another poly couple. Prime example, I know a girl whose poly partners are driven by each other's fetishes, and this has left her on the outside of what used to be a "successful" poly relationship. Should her other partners love each other less? Doesn't seem very poly.

>your gf doesn't want you to be her primary partner
What do?

put a baby inside of her.

after that who cares who she is fucking. maybe some other cuck will even support her and the baby for you.

(((Polyamory))) is just polygamy for feminists. Right now it’s Stacy taking as much dick as she wants and feeling (((empowered and free))), but within a generation Hakeem and Ibrahim will have harems full of women they treat as literal property.

It's really sneaky, you know. All that hatred of the family, hatred of the man, hatred of the west and hatred of tradition boiling underneath a mask of compassion, love, and hippy peace. It disgusts me.

Hippity hoppity, Ibrahim and Hakim, hippity hippity JEW

No, because nothing is being slid, it is just shitposting as usual.

This is a test. Society has eroded our morals and our genetics. Part of a woman's selective instincts should be to ignore this kikery. Any woman worth bearing a child should be fine. They remove themselves from the proper gene pool and leave a bastard child as a mark of shame.

This user knows

>mfw still looking for the punch line