Sup Forums's bane. bow to the philosopher king

Sup Forums's bane. bow to the philosopher king.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jJBoghuCfU0
youtube.com/watch?v=4fsJGrx99R4
youtube.com/watch?v=mDvnZiCOPqw
youtube.com/watch?v=pQjAhTzsaIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this guy even white lol

I honestly don’t know who that is

Whom’st’ve’d is that?

Bane?

BOW YOU SHITS!

>literally Jewish

Just the Greatest musical troll ever
youtu.be/jJBoghuCfU0

youtube.com/watch?v=4fsJGrx99R4

Rucka is a dirty jew.

>Literally promotes atomized individual and open borders
>Bane of Sup Forums cause he reads a female philosopher how promoted an autistic idea that selfishness is justified.
You have given multiple levels of head autism unconvinced by our current civilization's autism spectrum.
kys

youtube.com/watch?v=mDvnZiCOPqw

>Literally promotes open borders
lying shill. you literally cannot refute his points you fucking moron.

>kys
child

He is a proponent of the philosopher Ayn Rand, how promotes that belief that the only moral good is to be selfish, as that is the only trait that is good within humans. Not communities and identity.
It is ANCAP levels of retarded.

why isn't selfishness not a core virtue of capitalism you fucking marxist retard? i dare you to try to refute one of his arguments. go on his streams, message him on whatever the fuck, you will always hide behind evasive mental midget tactics than have an honest conversation.

Is that not a Marxist critique of capitalism, that it is selfish, therefore evil? Capitalism is the voluntary action between two parties who want what the other has, not the idea that you should work purely for your own personal gain and under cut the other person, the is kike prevision of capitalism.
What streams? The only one I know of is the one with Sargoy of Cuckkad.

WHO SAYS IT IS EVIL BECAUSE IT IS SELFISH?!

youtube.com/watch?v=pQjAhTzsaIU
>not posting funiest song in his catalog, shame on you.

Marx, in the book the Communist Manifesto, states that due to bourgeois selfishness, the proletariat is justified to resist and unite as workers to band together in order to form a utopia. Am I not wrong?

I love minorities especially the ones who get around in wheelchairs. That's hot.

what are you talking about? selfishness is regarded as good and altruism evil. marxism (altruism)= evil, capitalism(selfish)=good.