This is what a Harvard professor looks like in 2018

>this is what a Harvard professor looks like in 2018
And yes, a shemale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ7eeRCdX9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They hire trannies now? I have never even seen a tranny teacher anywhere before, usually the sexual offense registry keeps them out of schools. Any anons here seen a tranny teacher before?

I hate when faggots insist on being called women and don't even put in effort to look like one.

here in Colombia we have a few, one of them are in a very reputable University, he claim to be no homo and he even have wife and children, but dresses and behave like a woman, and one faggot in another university, full degenerate mode since he`s part of a feminist group.

>education
>ideological filtration

Which one is it really?

Just like that movie where the kid wears blackface to earn a scholarship. Men are the new niggers so now some enterprising people adapt this survival strategy

I had a tranny doctor in elephant Butte nm.

I’m trans I wanna be a psychologist.

>there's a science fiction class

You should start by dissecting your own brain. Research looks good on applications.

This is a UNH professor:
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ7eeRCdX9k

I just wanna help people

Well, we made it as a country for 250 years at least, that's kind of cool I guess. We won't last another 250

This creature wasn't even a tranny until recently. He made his way into Harvard and only transitioned after he made it, like the Wachowski Brothers.

Hahahahahahahahahha WHAT

Oh god, that voice. If I ever had a professor that looked and sounded like that, I'd bolt immediately and drop the class.

The netflix propaganda series about how the Weimar republic was Cool Actually wont be enough to stop the second holocaust

>transilience
>transgender + resilience
Woah... so brilliant... so deep...

>[her]

Thats the point. To flush out and discriminate against conservatives aka white males.

Its a very effective proxy for discrimination. The educational equivelant of a poll test.

It's a gender studies teacher. He's not keeping anyone from succeeding if they drop his class due to his disgusting voice and appearance.

had many classes with what I later found out was a tranny prof... really enjoyed the classes in the midst of my uni brainwashing and even after I found out the truth I didn't really let it bother me, looking back on it now after all these red pills I guess I would call it degenerate.

>21st century poetry
so pretty much just faggy post modern shit

Yep. I do Academic Bowl and among the questions on specific enzymes and battles of the Hundred Years' War, we had a question on poetry written about Eric Garner (the I can't breathe BLM nigger). So 21st century poetry really is just worthless

>He's the kkk white supremacist teacher. Hes not keeping anyone from succeeding if they drop his class.

Wake up dude.

If I switch my elective from "Queer Fat Positivity in the post-Trump Era" to something else, it doesn't hurt my academic standing at all. This guy is the bottom rung of faculty at any college, he doesn't hold any power

Philip Seymour Hoffman would have been perfect to play this dude in a movie.

>poetry critic
Yes, I'd like to be even more useless than a poet, please.

>As a 6'6, 350 lb non-passing queer feminist economically challenged transgender woman
There's first world problems, and then there's this.

I had a tranny professor in college in TN. I stopped going to class because it was disgusting. It was a 55 year old dude dressing like a 30 year old stripper half the time. Had tenure and they couldn't get rid of it. Chemistry teacher. Still passed with an A like a boss.

do you remember the name, friend?