cnn.com/2018/02/20/politics/donald-trump-bump-stocks/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=62Rdsi2l2HM
youtube.com/watch?v=-4QfHdcMeEc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
youtube.com/watch?v=AiQfhwWcDkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mm bitter coprophage leftist tears

Top Tier Bantz from Dinesh

I'm beginning to think that the shooting was fake...

Crocodile tears.

Such actors.

Look at how pathetic they act, this generation of liars aren't going to last that long I'm afraid

This is fucking perfect.

Banning assault rifles literally does nothing, because no one has assault rifles. Instead they would have to ban rifle caliber semiautomatic rifles, which the supreme court would bitch slap into oblivion

quality banter

>We killed out classmates for nothing
Also assault rifles? What? What was the bill even about? Because civilians already can't have assault rifles. Was the deliberation 'this is already banned you idiots' and then they threw it out?

I understand their tears. Congress didn’t ban cars after my mom ran over my dad :^[

>dinesh
Poo'd

the absolute state jews

Can you take him back please

The mexican one looks like she's about 40. Sad!

>Because civilians already can't have assault rifles
You can but you just have to go through a lot of bullshit with the ATF and then after that you'd have to be pretty loaded to even afford one

kids are crying quick burn the constitution

And the ATF will kill you anyway...

It isn't like they even nixed it yet, the bill was introduced back in October, they just voted not to bother with it immediately when some member brought it up.

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

South Florida jews think they run shit here.
LOL

t. Brevard County

only if you let them

Anti gun socila media and regular media types have no clue what is or is not an assault rifle, they have no idea what they're made-up term of assault weapon means, they have no idea there is a difference. They have no idea which if either, might be banned by a certain bill. They will fuck that up every time they talk about it.

You can get a plain shotgun and the ATF will kill you then pose in pictures with your charred up corpses. Full Auto is overrated anyways, not very good accuracy combined with the shit being outdated since Reagan banned the shit from being made past the 80s so you're with 40+ year old outdated as shit parts too.

but assault rifles are already banned

VINDALOO'D

Looks like this bill would have banned the infamous m1 carbine and hi-point, among other things

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!! FUCK THEM HAHAHAHAHA

>Hi-Point
isn't that a nigger gun?

>Hi-Point Carbine
that shit is near impossible to find anyways plus from what I remember it just uses 9mm pistol ammo which is shit ammo for a rifle

Makes me so fucking happy.

Trump was right...we ARE going to get tired of winning...

Yes, Niggers and Spics love them because their pistols are around $150

>Bushmaster auto rifle
I thought automatics were banned without a FFL in 1984.

BWHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

I thought I remembered that from a /CPD/ last summer.

>2018
>still spooked by the manson family
piggy detected

It'll only be a matter of time before people start using drones...

AHHHHHAHAHAH FUCKING BAN >REJECTED

>because i live in cringing fear of stuff that hardly ever happens i am okay with these shootings that happen on the regular.
lock your doors, dipshits, don't tell me you leave em open because you have guns

Right in the poonani

>piggy detected

It's called irony and sarcasm there user.

Obviously I'm not advocating that anyone ever give up their right to defend themselves and rely on the cops.

TRUMP IS BANNING BUMPSTOCKS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
TRUMPFAGS BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=l5PgMEm_P_k
cnn.com/2018/02/20/politics/donald-trump-bump-stocks/index.html

>neice france

The fuck is an 'assault weapon'? Do they define it anywhere in there?

youtube.com/watch?v=62Rdsi2l2HM

that mek me laff

OH NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

..They tried it!

the deadly GSG .22 caliber mp5 looking pistol is on there, too, clear proof that this one's just about stuff that looks scary

>5 touching pictures that will make you say fuck having the right to defend yourself and your family n' shit

get fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=-4QfHdcMeEc

They spelled Deepak Chopra wrong

Right, I've never heard of anyone breaking through a front door that's locked. Oh wait, wait. I think I have, that's why they call it

>Breaking and Entering

you fucking moron.

>Thinks locking door will keep out criminals, thinks criminals haven't thought about how to get in a house with locked doors

AHHHHHAHAHAAHAH

It's... an actual, finite, exhaustive list? What happens when a manufacturer makes something new or changes the color scheme and calls it something else?

Anything that's actually automatic or on the scary list, apparently.

Won't somebody think of the children?

I apologize Professor, I was unaware that you were so grammatically meticulous with your proof reading of students materials. I'm still beneath you thought right? Please, give me a good grade,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

SUPREME COURT WILL ALLOW IT

I want to feel bad for the victims. I really do. Just not these ones, who use nothing but emotions to force ineffective laws.

is it wrong that I prefer the bottom aesthetic? Clean and modern.

I dectect an Aimpoint Red Dot CCO, and WTF optic do you have on your other rifle?

Honestly, I am far FAR more accurate and consistent with my .338 Tac Mc Millan, Love my Badger Ordinance Scope Rings and my lovely

Schmidt & Bender PMII 5-25x56 Scope

>In March 2013 during budget negotiations, Cuomo and lawmakers agreed to continue to allow 10-round magazines to be sold, but could still only be loaded with 7 cartridges.
This is what happens when you let idiots who don't know about guns, write laws about guns.
>Ban anything over a 7 round magazine
>Nobody makes 7 round magazines you dipshit
>Uhhhhh... well I guess you can still have 10 round magazines just only put 7 rounds in it

Incredible the lack of empathy on this board

The same fag has filed this bill every session. I don't dislike him because he's gay, I dislike him for his personality. He was 100% parroting Democrat talking points, with no real understanding of what he was saying. Guy's a figurehead, he got elected because he's a gay in Orlando who ran on the back of the Pulse attack.
He also had a really shit handshake, which I find to be unbecoming of a politician, that automatically made me dislike him before I even heard his policies.

>Waaaaaah, you won't us use kids dying as an excuse to get more kids killed, you're heartless.

This. You think these little shits are going to emotionally manipulate me to give up my firearms? Are they fucking insane?

Get your goddamn booger hook off the bangswitch you stupid cunt!

>I dectect an Aimpoint Red Dot CCO, and WTF optic do you have on your other rifle?
My point was they are both Ruger 10/22's. It's just one of them has about 1000$ worth of shit on it.

The regular rifle has an old Weaver Marksman scope and the Assault Ruger rifle has an Aimpoint Pro.

Move to Europe if you hate freedom, you little shits.

Imagine
A) Using kids to push your liberal agenda
B) Thinking kids know everything about gun laws and how to fix every problem

being a liberal must be a mental illness.

It says “right to bear arms”. It makes no mention WHATSOEVER about what type of arms. Your presumption that “arms” means every conceivable weapon imaginable is just that. A presumption. With no basis of support, considering it is already a word or phrase rather that has limitations to it. If you think those existing limitations are unconstitutional then are you saying you think it is ok for John Q Public to arm himself with a few ballistic missiles?

Cho has the high score and he just used pistols

John Q Public can't afford ballistic missiles, nor the logistics to support them. The 2nd amendment of the day covered every weapon that existed at that time and made no caveats for the future. People had privately owned warships and cannons and nobody gave a fuck.

Cry more, faggot. You're never, ever getting our guns, but I hope you try. Bring your family.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiQfhwWcDkk

>Mas .223

So they literally just opened up a guns&ammo magazine from the 90s, and circled everything that looked spoopy, because I'm pretty sure that there's only like 150 of those in that entire country. Following closely in the Canadian gun laws Amerifat liberals.

I'm a fervent white nationalist and this is actually pretty BASED

That was basically my guess for how the list was generated, looking at it. Call out the two big names, AK and AR, then go through a gun mag and add everything that looks scary or has a scary name to the list.

My nigga Dinesh based af.
> Get an education
> Get a job
> Stop crying about dumb shit
> Stop demanding dumb shit
> Stfu and stop acting like you have true humanity

it says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. any kind of restriction laws are infringement, and every state in the union and the federal government is already breaking the constitution. every time a tragedy occurs, our rights erode, one little bit at a time. you're already on a watchlist if you get concealed carry, get atf weapons, cant carry in many locations, mag bans, cant travel between states, straight up bans and prohibitive laws regarding firearms in leftist states. its only ever going to get worse, once you lose the rights, they never come back.

It's hard to ban something when it's already banned.

This. Privately owned destroyers when?