If its good, don't talk about it on Sup Forums

>If its good, don't talk about it on Sup Forums

How true is this?

But I see loads of eva threads

No, I like to because it gave me something to watch after work but in all honesty it was pretty boring.

Quite the opposite. You can tell whether a show has something worthy seeing depending on how frequently it's shit posted on Sup Forums.

The show might be complete shit like re:zero or my hero academia, but so long as their so many threads there must be something and at least somewhat entertaining about it.

If something gets a shit ton of threads then you should watch at least a bit of it.

come on, boku no hero is kind of OK. Dont put it in the same page as Re:Zero.

Well considering you're using a Maid Dragon picture yeah I'd say that's right

If its not eva or haruhi it doesnt get a thread unless it had a series running within last year.

if its good, prepare for the cartel to try and ruin the threads and discredit the fanbase.

cartel?

It's fucking Sup Forums user not a cocaine trafficking gang based in the jungles of Peru. We don't have a fucking cartel.

epic bread boys

the manga is better than the anime but the only threads I see of it are Volume 6 was released at Comiket a few weeks ago I think

Its bait Boku no Hero is pretty rad

I think they're both terrible, so there you go

There's a coolkyoushinja thread right now. Lurk harder.

Very.

True, because you see a good show, look at Sup Forums and it's all shitposting, sorta spoils it

At least Re:Zero attempted something interesting. BnHA is just a standard shonen.

This is unabashed bait, but I just want to throw it out there.

The reason why Sup Forums is the best animu board is because it's the only place that likes SNW.

It's "What if Robin was trained to be the next Superman" which is a neat premise and it's executed well.

I also think it's completely fucking hilarious that All Might had no issues whatsoever with One for All damaging his body because he got it as an athletic adult, and that all the pain and suffering deku goes through could have been avoided if he was just a few years older. Poor guy.

It also makes all might's teaching doubly retarded because he went straight to combat on his first day while the kid can't snap his fingers without shattering them

I tried watching the first series and it was pretty bad.

In formal logic an if-then where the 'if' part is false evaluates to true.
And no anime is ever good.

Madoka is