CNN report: The unwitting: The Trump supporters used by Russia

How does it feel knowing you were all fooled and used by Russians?
>Florine Gruen Goldfarb runs the Team Trump Broward County Facebook page, which posted numerous times about events that were promoted and encouraged by the Russians. Speaking to CNN on Sunday, she said she didn't believe she was influenced by the Russians and said she thought that Friday's indictment was a ploy to distract from the FBI's mishandling of tip-offs it had received about the Parkland, Florida school shooter.
>One reason Goldfarb was skeptical about the claim of Russian involvement goes back to the Russians' tactics: They were not faking rallies or supporters, but trying to prompt real Americans who already backed a cause to turn out in support of it. Goldfarb attended the Fort Lauderdale "Florida Goes Trump" event. She told CNN that she knew all of the people there, "they were at my meetings. They're all Trump supporters."

>“I don't go with Russians, c'mon, give me a break," she said.

>Trump supporters were not the only people duped by the Internet Research Agency. As CNN has previously reported, Black Lives Matter activists and Muslim groups were also targeted.
money.cnn.com/2018/02/20/media/internet-research-agency-unwitting-trump-supporters/index.html
snappytv.com/tc/7171967/4909191

Bump for other anons. Tell me what to think faggots.

>literally just linking cnn
>advertising them for free
Before you reply!
T H I N K
And ignore!

The cold war never ended

>posting CNN
#lrn2sage

>How does it feel knowing you were all fooled and used by Russians?
Makes me feel good knowing I successfully did the job I was paid to do.

this but unironically

Nice to see CNN using Broward County as their new operating HQ. I'll have to remember that Broward County is corrupt as shit and complicit in MSM lies just like Charlottesville, VA . Residents of Broward County are being psyop'd to death

it ended all right, we just live in the age of remakes.

MAKE IT LEGAL FOR US CITIZENS TO SHOOT ZIONISTS ON SIGHT.

Bee bop beep
Execute: Hilary won.exe

>support trump
>HURR DURR UR RUSSIAN NAZI

>How does it feel knowing you were all fooled and used by Russians

My objective was to prevent hillslut from being POTUS, and to see Trump in the WH.
>Objective status=100%
Who used who?

No, the US just lapped everyone but you can be sure they are still running

>(((Goldfarb)))

Every.
Fucking.
Time.

>CNN report: The unwitting: The Trump supporters used by Russia: The Part One

Saging you shit thread

D E S T R O Y

Z I O N I S T

O C C U P I E D

G O V E R N M E M T

Notice how the goalposts have moved. First it was open collusion, now its unwitting use of Trump supporters by Russia. They're moving the goalposts because they know the collusion narrative will be dead soon.

Its beyond fucking pathetic at this point. These people have to look in the mirror and remind themselves what miserable failures they are. Every day.

CNN just wants to throw shade on Trump voters any way they can.

Thus they spin Mueller's lame indictment, even though the actual facts they're reporting *don't* fit the narrative they're trying to spin.

This is why CNN is failing.

>How does it feel knowing you were all fooled and used by Russians?
Ask Michael Moore

>goldfarb
I guarantee that kike wasnt fooled one bit

the Russian shills supported hillary and bernie
/thread

excellent timestamp. Reminder: Broward county was where the kikes and commies rigged the shit out of the ballot and almost stole the florida vote.

I was glad to have fought along side them in the Great Meme War.

Fooled and used?

Dude, Sup Forumsfaggots are RussiaBots and Trumpcucks. They WERE IN ON IT. The tiny, tiny minority that actually believed that Donald Trump is/was a successful businessman or smart or whatever are the niggers of Sup Forums.

Like Russia, most wanted Trump to win to see American burn.

they shill all sides when it benefits them, they only supported trump more because those retards actually thought his followers would go after hillary supporters when she won the election

But in the end, losers lose, and america wins

I finally gave up on twitter, I was reading 500 tweets per day and I changed my whole belief system with each one. It finally got to be too much. The last tweet I read had a spelling error and I've misspelt that word ever since. I hate Russian Trills.

>>Trump supporters were not the only people duped by the Internet Research Agency. As CNN has previously reported, Black Lives Matter activists and Muslim groups were also targeted.

"We'll omit BLM and Bernie Bros and just focus Trump supporters"
-CNN

If Russia was a decent country with the government for their people I'd be OK with it. But since it's a corrupted shithole I'm not OK with it.

Fuck Kremlin with their oligarchs and everyone who supports them desu.

Dont really feel anything. Russians havent told me if I should support Hillary for 2020 or Trump again so I will just concentrate on UFC

you get used by kikes all the time, kys faggot

lol yeah after the media spent a year being useful idiots and playing up division just like Russia wanted?

you're going to swing soon boy

>ask fat boy moore what it’s like to be used by russia
and ask CNN. and ask Mueller.