Why won't you fucking bigots consider dating a trans woman?

Why won't you fucking bigots consider dating a trans woman?

Because they're not real women? Absolutely disgusting.

sorry, im not gay

I possibly got head from a tranny when I studied abroad in London. It's kind of hard to tell when you're drunk over there.

Probably because all of those are
Autophils who transitioned because they count cut it as men

the bald one always makes me laugh

>woman

Why don't trans people just date other trans people?

Or are they themselves the bigot?

>how much would you tip the waitress to call them men

Because they are “lesbians” which basically means they took their fantasies in to reality, often stop hormones cause they think their dick might be used and once reality hits they hook up with other troops in desperation, it’s the reason why lesbians only apps are laughable with non passing dudes not understanding they don’t want troon dick

Because they don't look like the internet said they would... They look disgusting in reality.

I think you mean retarded lesser human

Because I want biological children and fuckin' a dude isn't appealing.

for my first date I'd take them on a helicopter ride

wtf are those freaks? I fucking lol'd at the bold guy

>Why won't you fucking bigots consider dating a trans woman?

Because false rape charges. Real women know their place and how to use it, these fraud women will beg you to slap their ass then call the cops on you because you ordered a coffee with cow milk and they found it offensive.

the same reason i don't have anal sex with girls. i'm not aroused by the smell of shit.

because they eat at places like fucking red robin

Because i'm gay.

This it's not the Sup Forums I feel in love with.

Nobody likes to date trans people because they pretend to be something they aren't. Like normal people, for example.

A trans "woman" is just a guy who chopped his dick.

I am under no moral obligation to consider "dating" anyone.

Besides, trans anything is degenerate and immoral

doesn't even deserve an answer

This, I don't even like doggy half the time because I usually get a whiff of shit and it turns me off completely

>AGP
>G
>P

>the same reason i don't have anal sex with girls. i'm not aroused by the smell of shit.
Is this literally the only thing that's stopping you?
wtf
They have mouths and hands too user

Trans that get neo vaginas are worse than those that don't.

This I rather just fuck boi pussy than a gaping puss filled wound that is 4 inches deep

THIS

Picard

I want someone who can give me children...

Not being crazy enough to chop your own dick off and replace it with an open festering wound is also one of my turn-ons.