I can't even begin to imagine what these kids are going through

I can't even begin to imagine what these kids are going through

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz
youtube.com/watch?v=SkoovANzSCw
youtu.be/rNLx6-vsz4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The won't make near as much as the Sandy Hook singers. Do they even have product on Itunes? Fucking losers. Budget psyop can't even produce royalties.

these kids are pretty fucking disgusting to capitalize on tragedy like this. i hope they get shot

>it was all their idea

Attention gib me sum!

Ironic justice? Nice.

why are you wasting time looking into david hogg? he just speaking his mind. you fucking right wingers are in wayy more deep shit. the fcuking kid who shot the school up was a white supremacist who was apart of TRS (rightstuff.biz) and was a big fan of the daily shoah. it was fucking reported the day of the shooting. the killer was a racist kid who probalby went on POL and TRS. this website fucking radicalizes people into doing crazy shit

Document them, user, but let them make as many tv appearances as possible so that when the narrative falls apart, as it already is starting to, they will be well exposed for the next crisis.

put the ADL link so it looks more credible to the CNN people browsing right now

adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz

NOBODY DIED THE SCHOOL IS FAKE.

It's pretty fucking weird the way these kids are acting. No decorum at all.

And not one single agency thought to follow up with this. Fucking deep state nigger shills. Nothing changes. Burn it down

I can’t even imagine how pointless your life is to care about this.

Big, if true

KYS

All of these kids are going to be working for the DNC when they turn 18.

kids LOVE attention. why do you think they spend all day on social media? to them, this is like hitting the jackpot. it's a chance to become famous overnight and get a super high paying job at the DNC or one of their sister organizations. if you were 16 and someone offered to put your face all over TV and gave you 400,000 retweets and free shit you would be under their spell also.

fine ill say it, FPBP

these kids feed of their own self importance. reminder of election night, 99% to 1%, right? saw how that went..

nice try sharebulllshit.. gtfo

kids are easily manipulated. they can just sit at home collecting (you)'s and TV interviews all day long.

One shooting wasnt enough

the reason i trust no one with my phone is because it's full of pictures of my cock. that's normal right?

>military intelligence analyst
Really at the top of his game. Gotta be a handler.

bump

Oh no I'm so broken up please ban all the guns...ooohhh here I am taking a selfie...yay!!!

Wrong. Your little corrupt fucking elites and their lackeys provoke people by posting shit on the fucking internet you fucking cockroach

Yes but it's also degenerate so try to work on that bud.

Honestly though, I can't hate on someone for taking advantage of a good opportunity. That Hogg kid for example, dude is going to have his own show on CNN in just a few years. May seem disgusting to you but a windfall is a windfall man. The kid is perfect counterintel/"reporter" material, and he's already been groomed by his dad for it. He needs to work on his presentation but he is still young, and he's probably been focusing on the spook side through his dad more so than the ""reporter"" side. I mean any idiot can read a teleprompter afterall.

PARKLAND PUPPETS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
EVERYBODY GONNA HAVE A FAKE CRY

I don't know exactly what happened on Valentine's Day but It is a real functioning school.

JUST SOME CLASSIC COMEDY

They're kids. What, do you expect, them to act like they have PTSD the whole time?

Fuck off kike.

Cnn may not even be a network in a few years. This kid is so smug and pompous that he turns people away from himself.

If he got a show, he would probaly only average 100-200k viewers at most... and most of those will be from airports, work offices, background noise in homes.

He has that head shape from the neanderthals vs cro magnum threads.

God bless Terry, may he keep hitting glow in the dark CIA niggers with his car for eternity

>guaranteed jobs
>guaranteed attention
>guaranteed lavish praise
>guaranteed admission to college
>guaranteed forgiveness for any future bad days
>all for being one of billions of people on Earth to not get shot on wednesday
true martyrs, all of them.

movie looks sick as hell!
youtube.com/watch?v=SkoovANzSCw

#thewrongkidsgotshot

Lads, smoking gun here.

I photoshopped the picture, it's the same guy.

Look at the jaw, the nose, the ears. He's really 26 years old. It's all a lie!

is that what happens to the face and body when u have gay sex too young

>price of shit

That's the trick of working for agencies like CNN or MSNBC, you have to appear human. If you are too smug, even the brainwashed dead won't watch or support you. You have to appear human.

Post proofs pls

Post more of the kids being two faced cunts pl0x

Holy fuck dogs can get a drivers license in Florida??

so?

Go back to your gay little #resistdrumpf Discord

>Mr. Snead formerly Mr.Chuck

Ruining these kids lives is the best use of Sup Forums right now.

HEYYYY GUISE

based gen z!!

Lewd

Just go to the school and see for yourse-
Oh wait they demolished the school

Mother fucker are you trying to get us all arrested
Just of them being cunts or super happy or fucking up their speeches. Not jail time

try harder

She would have been 11 years old, dumbass

No political motive at all connected with BLACKLIVESMATTER.COM

Feminism is a bio weapon

100000000% false flag

Wait, why didn't they shoot this degenerate faggot

>super happy
Got ya

You know the fat kid is just trying to get laid

They were involved

Damn, if only that kid killed all the attention whore roasties like this.

>Cnn may not even be a network in a few years. This kid is so smug and pompous that he turns people away from himself.

I think you need to get out of your bubble, Sup Forums is not real life. MSM isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Even if they become insolvent, like the newspapers/magazines, wealthy (((donors))) will keep them around for obvious reasons. And the fast majority of normies love this kid. Even many people on the right cuck to gun grabbers as soon as a tragedy happens.

>If he got a show, he would probaly only average 100-200k viewers at most... and most of those will be from airports, work offices, background noise in homes.

Doesn't matter, nobody actively listens to the talking heads on the news but they still get their message across, simply by aggregation. Any one of them might not have millions watching, but all of them put together pushing the exact same opinion are able to push a narrative to the entire (normies at least) country.

I would be willing to bet on it that we won't see this kid disappear from the limelight anytime soon.

>When Sup Forums thinks they're debating the CIA and they're debating Sup Forums

stop attacking the victims

what the fuck is that video? tracking team leader? post sauce.

Isn't she 21?

Does the media all use the same press kit? They're not even trying to hide it

>you would be under their spell also
That just confirms how fucked everybody has become.

bottom right is not the same kid. top right is. post sauce.

QUICK! whip up some videos to prove these adult actors are high school students.

Preparing to lick the liberal pole?

>eyebrows
No. Not the same person. I'm not even sure they're the same sex.

Sometimes I want to put it in her to help make her genes 78%.

Cruz missed a few

Yep

oh and the same goes for the bald ethnic lesbian girl. Shit she is going to be the new Ellen Degenerate. Less sure about this one though. Doesn't have spook family members for one.

It's a documentary David directed

His official jewtube page sauce here
youtu.be/rNLx6-vsz4M

Both these cunts are Jews.

>stop attacking the victims
Anybody can post here, it could be russians, schizophrenic people, or left wingers trying to make the right look bad. We just don't know.