Varnashrama Dharma

Aryan, Bhagavad Gita is your scripture

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration
youtube.com/watch?v=VJZ4LARPMJU
krsnaparty.wordpress.com/2017/09/21/physical-training-for-vaisnavist-shock-troops-of-the-kali-yuga/
krsnaparty.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/vaisnavist-liberation-front-issue-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you calling people that troll you me nigger I though I told you we have the same goal

Surrender to Krishna

>dem digits

I am at your command, satan.

kek gys nigger I only answer to lord vishnu

>pushing poo in loo degeneracy

fuck off

You are capable of amazing wisdoms

Daily reminder that Heinrich Himmler carried a copy at all times.

why are you pushing this?

Because KRISHNA IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND GITA IS HIS WORD

he is tired of a word full of idiots I imagine and trying to help you understand the truth

The Bhagavad Gita is an enlightened text, but fuck the Hare Krishnas, for real

But what if I'm not of the warrior caste? Then fighting is a sin.

samefag, i hope you get permaban for underage posting 'sage

The Bhagavad Gita is not poo-in-loo. It comes from the Aryans who migrated to NW India/Nepal thousands of years ago. Those people eventually mixed with the local shitskinned Dravidians - despite trying to avoid this fate by creating the caste system - and degenerated into modern poos.

Those Aryans were a branch of the only family of true humans, who went on to become Iranians and NW Europeans as well.

You have a problem thinking about things more complex than anime don't you? Try to work on that

He has no sights

Seriously wtf is this sloppiness

Where the fuck is the sight?

WE

Hinduism is a degenerated form of the Aryan religion, mixed with shit-tier local nonsense from India.

This is the Aryan religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

Um. This is literally historically accepted fact, shitskin. You're the only KANGER around these parts, trying to take credit for human accomplishments. You people haven't even figured out that poop is bad yet.

Iskcon is under full control of zog
I feel your frustration, Krishna’s have done a lot of stupid things
Ready Monkey on the stick
And
Guru business

Wow...I just saw this too lol

I've seen maybe a half dozen of these threads in the past hour in the catalog, OP has an agenda.

I’m trying to save you fool

And what the fuck is he doing with his hand

Jesus

Great, another asshole with a savior complex and delusions of grandeur.

Pretty accurate . Just make sure you don’t fall for (((Evolution))) Theory that says Aryans went Eastbound

>(((Evolution))) Theory that says Aryans went Eastbound
What are you even talking about?

>White kangz of white lies
>Abrahamic traditions

Don't underestimate the power, knowledge and wisdom of the brown man.

At this point , he was only meant for a photoshoot

>Don't underestimate the power, knowledge and wisdom of the brown man.
What knowledge, wisdom, and power? There's not even anything there to underestimate. They're animals in the shape of man, you meme-flagging nigger-sucker.

Talking about the so called Aryan Invasion Theory that British invented to discredit the Vedas

I just explained that exact theory, and you said "pretty accurate", before "don’t fall for (((Evolution))) Theory that says Aryans went Eastbound". You're incoherent. That Aryans went East and settled NW India/Nepal is not debatable.

>Why dont you go and sit with tyrone?

“ It comes from the Aryans who migrated to NW India/Nepal thousands of years ago.”

...I thought you were implying that they migrated from the south India !

Nevertheless, u wrong. Aryan Invasion Theory has been debunked many times.

According to you, Aryans first went eastbound, mixed with Dravidians, than they went westbound

>calls others kangers
>posts kanger propaganda

>Nevertheless, u wrong. Aryan Invasion Theory has been debunked many times.
It's absolutely proven beyond any question. The linguistic evidence alone is incontrovertible. Poos are the lowest 'humans' on Earth - lower even than niggers, by far. Read for yourself:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration

Hindu Nationalists are the only ones who debate this anymore, but you're just uppity shitskins trying to disguise your well-deserved inferiority complexes.

Nope. One BRANCH of Aryans went Eastbound, mixed with the Dravidian shitskins, and stayed put until modern times.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJZ4LARPMJU

My lad. Listen to me. Trust me. You will be very happy.

White Aryan Race had military posts all over the planet earth 5000 years ago.
Majority of WAR lived near Himalayan area of Hastinapura.
WAR descendants from BHARATA KLAN coming directly from Sun God or SURYA VAMSHA.
The whole planet was known as MAHA BHARATA or GREAT BHARATA.
Ever Since WAR rejected the VEDIC culture they migrated westbound to Persia, to Europe .

GREAT BHARATA = GREAT BHARATAIN
GREAT BHARATA = GREAT BHRITAIN
GREAT BHARATA = GREAT BRITAIN

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Srila Prabhupada was redpilled about kikes, niggers and Hitler.

I'm not watching your stupid kang video. If you have an argument, make it here.

This is Hindu Nationalist bullshit. You have no source except your own desire to take credit for human accomplishments. I posted an article with hundreds of sources supported by half a dozen different sciences. When even (((mainstream science))) agrees with the positions of 'racists', you know the evidence is so overwhelming that it cannot be hidden.

My lad, this is the difference between you and me .

My life is very simple.

You need to believe all kinds of (((sources)))

I need to believe only what Prabhupada says.

You see. Very simple

If "simple", here, is another way of saying "dumb", "credulous", and "illiterate", then I completely agree with you.

It time, you’ll understand what I’m saying

You're making specific, incontrovertibly-false claims. I already understand them. They're just stupid and I reject them for being obviously false.

Your god Krishna is Satan in disguise.
It's only purpose is to deceive people and send them to hell.

All I know, everything I say does not contradict what Prabhupada said.

Prabhupada said many things. For example , Hitler created the Atom bomb first.

Just by this one statement from the SUPREME GURU I can clearly understand what ACTUALLY happened in history

I have to admit, some india women are pretty hot.

Listen to yourself for a second. Your entire source for everything you believe is not your own observation. It's not empirical evidence. It's not learned conclusions based on study. It's your interpretation of the words of a single insane shitskin. You're stupid beyond description.

Krishna is more than Satan.
Satan is an obedient servant of Krishna with a task to keep stupid people like you in ignorance

no, krishna is satan.
Jesus Christ is Lord God

Let me tell you about your empirical evidence.

You have imperfect senses.
You commit mistakes.
You are prone to illusion.
You have biases.

Lol, and you want me to BELIEVE you and your SO CALLED EMPIRICAL (((sources))) ????

You think you’re some kind of God just because you look good for a photoshoot ?

Can Indian gods poo in loo?

Google "Vedas Aryan" and you'll find tons of results from archeologists, historians and many other sources which all agree that the aryans wrote the historical scriptures of the vedic texts. Get the fuck out of here.

You have imperfect senses.
You commit mistakes.
You are prone to illusion.
You have biases.
So do you, dipshit. I don't look good for photoshoots, WTF are you talking about? Get the fuck off this site. We don't need more insane indians here. Of all races, on indians COMPLETELY lack self-reflection. I'd pay good money to let you see yourselves through human eyes, just for one day.

Srila Prabhupada on Hitler:
>Sometimes he becomes a great hero — just like Hiranyakasipu and Kamsa or, in the modern age, Napoleon or Hitler. The activities of such men are certainly very great.
>Ah, yes. So these English people, they were very expert in making propaganda. They killed Hitler by propaganda. I don’t think Hitler was so bad man. (June 17, 1976, Toronto)
>No, no. Hitler knew it [the atom bomb]. . . . No, no. He knew it, everything, but he did not like to do it. He said. He said. He was gentleman. But these people are not gentlemen. He knew it perfectly well. He said that “I can smash the whole world, but I do not use that weapon.” The Germans already discovered. But out of humanity they did not use it. And all the, your American, other countries, they have stolen from German ideas. (November 20, 1975, Bombay)
>Therefore Hitler killed these Jews. They were financing against Germany. Otherwise he had no enmity with the Jews. . . . And they were supplying. They want interest money — “Never mind against our country.” Therefore Hitler decided, “Kill all the Jews.” (January 23, 1977, Bhuvanesvara) BG 2.7-11, New York, March 2, 19
>Professor Einstein, he was living here in America. He was a German Jew, and I think he was living in America. He was a great student of this Bhagavad-gita. Hitler. Hitler was a great student of Bhagavad-gita.

This is the exact reason why I accept without question the conclusions of KRISHNA AND HIS GREAT DEVOTEES .

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE WITHOUT ANY SHELTER OF A PERFECT PERSON

Yes. Why do you think they call them 'gods'?

>But his bodily feature, he was a black man. The black man means sudra. The brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya, they were not black. But the sudras were black. (Los Angeles, January 1, 1974)
>Sudra is to be controlled only. They are never given to be freedom. Just like in America. The blacks were slaves. They were under control. And since you have given them equal rights they are disturbing, most disturbing, always creating a fearful situation, uncultured and drunkards. What training they have got? They have got equal right? That is best, to keep them under control as slaves but give them sufficient food, sufficient cloth, not more than that. Then they will be satisfied. (San Francisco 9 April, 1968)
>It is all nonsense civilization. A first-class Rolls Royce car, and who is sitting there? A third-class negro. This is going on. You’ll find these things in Europe and America. This is going on. A first-class car and a third-class negro. (October 5, 1975, Mauritius)

So that faggot had perfect senses, made no mistakes, wasn't prone to illusion, and was unbiased? You're so fucking dumb it hurts to read your shit.

They shit in the cosmic street

Suffer desire with patience.

So on the whole, the conclusion is that the Aryans spread in Europe also, and the Americans, they also spread from Europe. So the intelligent class of human being, they belong to the Aryans, Aryan family. Just like Hitler claimed that he belonged to the Aryan family. Of course, they belonged to the Aryan families. (Ref. VedaBase => Bhagavad-gita 9.3 — Melbourne, April 21, 1976)
>SB 4.14.45, purport
It is said in the sastras that the head of the body represents the brahmanas, the arms represent the ksatriyas, the abdomen represents the vaisyas, and the legs, beginning with the thighs, represent the sudras. The sudras are sometimes called black, or krsna. The brahmanas are called sukla, or white, and the ksatriyas and the vaisyas are a mixture of black and white. However, those who are extraordinarily white are said to have skin produced out of white leprosy. It may be concluded that white or a golden hue is the color of the higher caste, and black is the complexion of the sudras.
>Room Conversation, February 14, 1977, Mayapura
Prabhupada: Sudra is to be controlled only. They are never given to be freedom. Just like in America. The blacks were slaves. They were under control. And since you have given them equal rights they are disturbing, most disturbing, always creating a fearful situation, uncultured and drunkards. What training they have got? They have got equal right? That is best, to keep them under control as slaves but give them sufficient food, sufficient cloth, not more than that. Then they will be satisfied.
>
Prabhupada: And they were supplying. They want interest money — “Never mind against our country.” Therefore Hitler decided, “Kill all the Jews.”
Ramesvara:: These banks in the West, they supported Lenin. They made it possible to finance his revolution.

For KRISHNA AND HIS PURE DEVOTEES , THEY COMMIT NO MISTAKE ABOUT ARYAN ORIGINS.

KRISHNA AND HIS PURE DEVOTEES ARE COMPLETELY FREE FROM THE MATRIX YOU ARE IN

Fool, this is like the original Aryan shit.

>Prabhupada: Yes. They have got money. The Jews have got money. They want to invest and get some profit. Their only interest is how to get money, no nationalism, no religion, nothing of the sort. Therefore it is not now; long, long ago… Therefore Shakespeare wrote “Shylock, the Jew.”
Hari-sauri: Yes. “Shylock.”
Prabhupada: “One pound of flesh.” The Jews were criticized long, long ago.
Hari-sauri: They were hated in the Middle Ages.
>SB 3.20.26, purport
It appears here that the homosexual appetite of males for each other is created in this episode of the creation of the demons by Brahma. In other words, the homosexual appetite of a man for another man is demoniac and is not for any sane male in the ordinary course of life.

There is no reason to try and convince demons or atheists. A bullet to the head would suit those individuals better. Being ignorant of the Vedas as they are. They aren't even aware Heinrich Himmler carried the Bhagavad-gita wherever he went.

Prabhupada: When there will be military march of Krsna conscious soldiers. Anyone who does not believe in Krsna, Blam! (laughter) Yes. The same process as the Mohammedans did, with sword and Koran, we’ll have to do that. Do you believe in Krsna or not? No, sir. Blam! Finished. (laughter, Prabhupada laughs) What do you think, Madhudvisa Maharaja? Is that all right?
>Prabhupada: (laughing) What these communists can do? We can do better than them. We can kill many communists like that. (laughter) Then it will be counteraction of communist movement. And you think like that. Why you are sitting idly, no employment? Come on to the field! Take this plow! Take this bull. Go on working. Why you are sitting idly? This is Krsna consciousness movement. Nobody should be allowed to sit down and sleep.
>Prabhupada: To kill demon-crazy, LSD. (laughs) Yes, that is my mission. That is Krsna’s mission, paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam BG 4.8 , to kill all these demons, crazy demons. I have no such power; otherwise I would have killed them. Either establish Krsna conscious government or kill them- bas, finish. I would have done that, violence.

Can't wait for Lord Kalki to kill all the filth. These dumb animals haven't even heard of Savitri Devi I bet.

I just for the argument sake stupid EVEN IF KRISHNA WAS IMPERFECT STILL HE WAS BETTER THAN YOU AND ALL YOU (((SOURCES))) IN EVERY RESPECT , ON EVERY LEVEL , IN ANY FIELD

So what if he was? Your decision to believe everything he supposedly said, uncritically, is the mark of an absolute retard. You're openly admitting that you don't think for yourself - you just believe and repeat what you're told to. People like you ought to lose your tongues and the right to speak.

good job

Don't argue with atheists, just shoot them

krsnaparty.wordpress.com/2017/09/21/physical-training-for-vaisnavist-shock-troops-of-the-kali-yuga/

krsnaparty.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/vaisnavist-liberation-front-issue-1/

No atheists here, shitskin. What the fuck is going on in this thread anyway? Never seen poo in loo shills out in such force. PIDF?

Yo what is this culty shit?

For your information , i came to all my conclusions after 20 years of critical thinking and independent studies .

After due deliberation , I came to a conclusion that I HAVE TO BELIEVE SOMEONE’s MIND.

I DEFINITELY BELIEVE THAT YOUR MIND AND THE MINDS OF YOUR SO CALLED (((SOURCES))) WON’T CUT IT FOR ME

w/e muhammad

Only people who believe their own minds are worthy of thought. You're deliberately advocating abdication of our God-given gift of reason, and you will pay for it.

I'm white you dumb nigger. You must be some sort of kike apologist to be a Nazarene or love the Jew-us so much. Jesus was a kike. Fuck Christ. All kikes deserve to be dead even your fictional telekinetic zombie Jew you worship.

India is a product of racial mixing with niggers. The Vedas are the original scripture for the Aryan. Not the Jewish written Bible. Paganism can only hint at the true source as worshipping demigods or impersonal aspects of the Lord is not the same as watering the tree at it's root.

Enjoy your next life I certainly hope it's as a worm in stool for such an unintelligent kike lover.

Oy vey!!

POO

IN

No I don’t.

Krishna says those who are reading Gita worship Me with their intelligence.

Intellect is Krishna’ Energy and as such it can become an awesome tool on the path of liberation

You're taking the meaning of 'fucktard to a whole other level. I never said that I'm Christian or Jewish. I said I believe in God, shitwit.

>The Vedas are the original scripture for the Aryan
I posted exactly this earlier in the thread, long before you were even here, you shitskinned poobrain.

Shaping your worldview solely on the words of some modern shitskin is not 'using your intellect'.

whats the bhagavad gita's opinion on using sights?

"Act as you must act. I myself am never without action. Rise up." - Krishna

Well, check this out

Try to read all the Vedas

First of all you can’t even Into Sanskrit !

Second, you don’t even have enough time and patience to go through all that. !

AND ALL THE VEDAS CONFIRM KRISHNA

CASE CLOSED

I can not say for sure, because I know nothing, but all evidence points to the vedics being descendants of one of the two tribes that left the caspian steppes, after the exodus event of the last major interglacial transition (not the most recent one), and headed east.

And that the other tribe went on to the area of mongolia.

It is impossible to say what the actual case is. But, the vedas are definitely Proto-European in origin.

All of that shit isn't worth reading. The Bhagavad Gita is good. So is the Dhammapada and some of the Pali Canon. Both are inspired. The rest of that is just shitskin larping and perversion of the actual inspired texts.

Putting your faith in the writings of one book is no de wey. Seek a higher perspective. There is always one more angle. Infinity.

I wish I had blue skin that'd be neat.

Com on silly. Do you want me to accept your (((sources))) ?.?

I expect all rational people to accept scientific evidence. So no, I don't expect you to accept them. I'm going to go do something more productive like play video games or fap. Your ONLY argument is "but this one guy told me".

Save yourself a headache . Trust me .

(((Evolution))) Theory is diabolical wrong.
As well as
AIT (((Aryan Invasion Theory)))

I understand you son. Take a little break . Relax . Enjoy

We lol cross again