Undocumented students aren't applying for financial aid enough

>Undocumented students aren't applying for financial aid enough

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK
WHY SHOULD THEY BE ABLE TO APPLY AT ALL
FUCK IM MAD

twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/963443941180952577

because their only interest is in educating kids?

Bump

This is fucked up.

I don't pay my taxes so that non-citizens can steal from me by applying for programs they have no right to use.

Winning big league!

i live in fear of our government every single day of my life

And the fire department should make sure you have a green card before they agree to put your house out.

This is why we do this.
This right here.

If the children are illegal, then clearly the parents are illegal. Deport the family

>these two things are the same

how does Sup Forums go about setting up a "super secret scholarship fund for ille-i mean undocumented immigrants we promise we wont report all applicants to ICE"?

whoever thought a man holding a cereal bowl and doing a flying kick would make a good reaction image is ridiculous

>No one in America should ever have to live in fear of our government.

Isn't that what the guns in civilian hands are for?

Hope you're happy you fucking Drumpftards.

oh please, it's leagues better than others, like wise chinese stickman with hands on table

Why are illegal immigrants applying for financial aid in the first place?

The comments are all opposed this.

>our government

This is how fucking Looney the left is in California
>I can't believe people are afraid to steal
>fucking cops
I hope they push Kamala Harris in 2020, California is a gift that keeps giving

Uhhh, no sweetie. The people voted and illegal beaners get no money. Democrats believe in democracy, don't they?

>Criminals shouldn't be scared

Gotta buy them votes

Criminals should live in fear of the government.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING SPICS. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING UNIVERSITIES. FUCKING GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT. IF I SEE ANOTHER ONE OF YOU FUCKING SPICS ON MY CAMPUS IM GOING TO LOSE IT. FUCKING LEAVE YOU FUCKS. STOP TAKING THE OUR MONEY. STOP FUCKING UP THE LOAN SYSTEM. FUCKING STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

>(((undocumented)))
Illegals. The term is illegal immigrant. Don't shift the Overton window. Be purposeful, stand your ground on terminology. People coming across the border illegally are illegal immigrants, not (((undocumented migrants))), (((refugees))), or any other term designed to victimize those who have broken the law.

But a fire could hurt my fellow legals.

But a fire could hurt my fellow legals.

How do I request financial aid from Mexico? I'm sure it's possible somehow.

Lets finish her little refrain

>no citizen should fear the government,
>those in the government should fear the people.

Shes advocating treason. Breaking the law. Subversion of the nation. And destroying the constitution.

Cant wait for this charming lady to run for president. Is she going to gave castration parties for white males?

Yes because having a bunch of unskilled illegal is better than skilled illegals. They'll never all be deported, they might as well make themselves useful.

She is getting absolutely wrecked in the comments. People are waking up! Don't poke the hibernating bear.

>tfw I voted for this cunt
>tfw only recently redpilled from a complete shitlib

It really boggles my mind that Democrats are bearing down on this meme so strongly. Literally who gives a fuck about some illegal kids? Ain’t nobody got time for that shit

Don't beat yourself up too much. California doesn't even put Republicans on the ballot anymore for Senate elections.

Still a drain on the rest of us. Literally stealing money since it would otherwise go to Americans

The shitlib running against her was infinitely better than Kamala Harris. Still democrat but not so off the rails crazy
>t. commiefornian

Douse and deport!

>No one in America should ever have to live in fear of our government.
This isn't an argument. It's not even logical. So I'm free to break any laws, murder anyone, rape any woman I want, and I shouldn't be afraid of the eventual repercussions? Fuck this stupid bitch who thinks she's gonna be president.

it's actually "illegal alien"

>equating emergency situations to non emergency situations
((()))

Just call them criminals

Yes they should, did you really think we would have a problem with firemen not wasting tax money on putting out an illegals house on fire ? What part of they are criminals and we don't care do you not seem to understand

Justine Trudeau should take all 20 million illegals in.

Where did the money come from you fucking dipshit if not the American people? Why shouldn't the American people be the sole beneficiary of those funds?

fire can spread, user. besides, the cops will show up at a fire scene anyway and deportation can begin.

Lmfao
> still paying taxes so we can keep housing third worlders
> 2018, not building wealth via crypto while watching the system collapse.
the state of babyboomers I tell you.

In CO a few years ago there was a commercial they would play daily saying that if you were Hispanic you could go to college for free.
>Starts identifying as Hispanic at school

>we want YOU to become a debt slave
they don't hide it anymore at all, do they?

>fire can spread, user. besides, the cops will show up at a fire scene anyway and deportation can begin
Hmmm, your right user, I may have jumped the gun on this one.

Illegal immigrants also pay less for college because they're never charged out of state tuition; and

They're given precedence in enrollment; and

They're not subject to the enrollment quotas that citizens are; and

Much of the financial aid and scholarships they can take advantage of exclude citizens

Hey, fair is fair.

Canada doesn't want them. They just criticize us for trying to keep them out. New England doesn't want them. They just criticize the Southwest for trying to keep them out. Etc.

(((Democrats))) did this

dont worry my friend, a lot of us did the same thing. i voted for the Greens back in 2016 and was a "multiculturalism makes us stronger" kind of guy just a couple years ago

Remember when California was red during much of the cold war? Good times...

Unless the house is more than 75 years old. We should treasure our history.

California must have been paradise before it was flooded with Mexicans and liberals and plagued with ungodly traffic, thievery taxation rates and exorbitant housing costs.

they are literally stealing education from blacks, who the financial aid was literally built up for in the first place.

>not getting handouts taken from working citizens means living in fear

Mexifornia was a much whiter state then. If the same proposition were held today, I suspect it would fail miserably.

THEY ARE DREAMERS! YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

the fact politicians feel comfortable saying shit like this and probably don't even give it a 2nd thought shows how bad things have gotten

>Californian youth distrustful of the US government
Thats beause they are fucking illegal immigrants lol

You're surprised democrat policies are purely parasitic and nothing else?
Were you born yesterday??

Quick, someone send her that cartel flaying the boy alive video to see if she changes her mind about the brown savage.

ah yes i cannot imagine a worse fate than then a government of a country you are not a natural citizen of not giving you enough money, truly the most inhumane form of torture there is. thank god this female nigger is here to redpill me on the horrors of free education

you have to go back

How is this anything but a good thing?

Oh man, how can we reach out to these illegal aliens, and give them more no-strings-attached money while they occupy one of the highly sought after, limited spaces in our universities!???

FUCK DRUMPFFF!!!!

>live in fear of being an illegal
fuck borders and shit

Back to redit you fucking shills

I can't take financial aid due to artifically low interest rates that can change on a whim from some kike.

>tfw community college is $10k a year in my state

Hopefully shit is better next life.

Kamala Harris is a race baiter who wants to run as President in 2020.

Watch as she crashes and burns.

Wait, if you don't need documentation to apply, why doesn't everyone do it?

Wait hol up, “ second year in a row” but trump only been in office one year. How is it trumps fault?

Same for Corey Booker, and he pledged not to take big business PAC money, talk about a scandal when it turns out he will

Booker is more known for ties to Big Pharma despite campaigning against them.

Imagine if the Dems put both of them on the ticket. They are not going to get many states coloured blue.

Have you ever heard the phrase "don't interrupt your enemy when they're busy destroying themselves"

She can kiss her presidential hopes goodbye with that tweet.

I wonder if they're ever going to realize that continuing the identity politics is going to destroy their party

>Democrats believe in democracy, don't they?
HAHAHAHAHAA good joke. Not a single 'democrat/liberal' I know believes in democracy. Every single one of them I've asked whether they're willing to abide by the decision of the majority or not, they say no.
(yes I know you were being sarcastic)

>criminals should not have to live in fear of the government