Was magic a mistake?

Was magic a mistake?

Considering everything related to magic, especially EP8 was a downfall, yes.

Magic is not real.

How can magic be a mistake if it doesn't exist?

Yes.

goats were a mistake

Magic exist, tho. Inside of ourselves.

You know I'm a witch, right?

would still fuck

This perfect little angel wouldn't exist without it so no.

That's a man, baby.

would still fuck

Same.

Everything after episode 5 was a mistake

You say that as if Higurashi didn't have magic in the end.
>lemme repeat the years until everyone somehow has memories of the previous worlds which isn't realistic
>oh and let me just pluck that bullet from the air so that no one dies

higurashi was never about whether magic was real though, that kakera has demon magic as a fact since the whole witches thing hadn't been written yet.

hard to continue after your best buddy/proofreader dies

I love this anime
but the higurashi one is better.

Anyone else who played with sound off? The voices got annoying after minutes

Time travel itself is magic.
I like it though. The solution itself is human and can be solved in a human way. But there's still tons of magic around the conspiracy mystery. A Deus Ex from the established god character.
Reminds me of Twin Peaks.

But if you don't like that apparently the DS or something ends differently where Hanyuu dies taking the bullet.

Looks like someone doesn't believe in miracles.

This got way too fucking meta to follow what was actually happening.

chiru was mistake

>voices

I want to deito Lucifer.

Since magic exists in Higurashi, does that mean Maria was right in the end?

Reminder Yasu did nothing wrong, and everything is Kinzo's fault.

Without love it can't be seen.

Once again it goes like this

Real World as in (you)
1st meta world -Featherine
Real World of When they cry verse
Meta world
Game world

So yes magic is real but what happens in the stories is not really magic.

So if you're asking who is the writer Featherine or Hachijo it's Featherine writing a character writing herself.

MAGIC DOESN'T EXIST
WITCHES AREN'T REAL

Hey, the EP6 finale was one of the best.

OH

Episode 7 - best episode.

>1986+31
>still believing in magic

Leave it to Battler to find that out by a closer inspection.

Recommend a book for this unread plebeian

Posting best Seacat.

I still use horror.wav as my notification sound

Nope.

DELET DIS

love is magic
love is real

therefore magic is real

without love it cannot be seen

Love aint real, its just a mesh of chemicals

Time for the Batora Inquisition

Say it in Red, motherfuckers. I dare you.

>he wants people to use something as hurtful as Red Truth
no thanks

You're not real, you're just a mesh of chemicals.

You aint real, you're just a mesh of nerves, bones and muscles.

>he can't accept the Truth

>.....of sorts

I'm not sacrificing my blissful happiness for your bullshitery, witch!

Since the 10th anniversary just happened, what's the likelihood of a new anime being announced?

you can't just hope for ufotable to fix every deen's mistake

>mfw still can't see it
Somebody love me already.

>love is magic
that's a false equivalency
magic requires love but magic isn't the very concept of love and doesn't exist

nah, love is the strongest kind of magic

you're not supposed to be loved to see it
you're supposed to be the one to love

Yeah, so get kissing mister

oh, so shallow in your stagnant understanding of what love is

If love is magic then why hasn't my waifu become real?
Checkmate, witches.

>magic ending
>Battler makes out with the tranny responsible for his family's death right after it happened
LOVE

she'll be real once you reach Golden Land

Love is when someone makes your heart beat faster.

Love is an unconditional feeling that makes you do things you'd never do otherwise.

Love is when you see the true nature of someone and the image resonates with your soul.

Love is when you become who you were meant to be.

Love is the true nature of the world.

I love you, Lucifer. With all of my heart and soul.

Fuck off woolie.

Love is when you murder your entire family and all the servants because a 13 year old guy promised you a pony.

i didnt know someone promised rudolf and kyrie a pony

I never said love was reasonable.

Yes, yes it was

True.

>hard to continue after your best buddy/proofreader dies
Also true.

And because the servants forced you into servitude as a child before suddenly revealing that you're Kinzo's kid at the moment of his death right in front of your eyes

And because the servants reveal to you that you're really a boy with mangled genitals and are blood related to the guy you fell in love with

And this was all caused by Natsuhi who pushed you off of a cliff

And you get to watch the siblings bitch at each other and in some cases abuse their children every year

so, how come Ricordando in Pace became so popular, outside of Umineko fanbase?

The what now?

Did it?

>tfw you have never been in love
Man, its so annoying to see people whaffle over love in either songs, movies etc.

You'll understand one day user. Love is for all of us. One day you'll love and understand magic.

yeah it counts views on par with regular normie music and most comments under it are people asking what umineko is

Love is beautiful, until it isnt.
The physical experience sucks though

>physical experience

Oh shit I can barely listen to that song. I loved this story so much when that music hit me I cried like a baby bitch. It's really good.

Well it's one of the most genuinely beautiful sounding songs ever written

What do you mean user?

Loving someone and being loved is a perfect experience that cant be expressed in words. That is until things start going to shit because all wonderful things must end.
The physical experience can be described as underwhelming at best.

HYPOCRITE THAT YOU ARE

Clearly my mesh of chemicals is superior to your mesh as my mesh acknowledges its true form

You've had some bad experiences user, don't let that define true love. True love lasts until the moment you die and after.

>servitude
That was just education. He barely had real tasks which is why the other servants were jealous.

>before suddenly revealing that you're Kinzo's kid at the moment of his death right in front of your eyes
>because the servants reveal to you that you're really a boy with mangled genitals and are blood related to the guy you fell in love with
ok that was dumb
doesn't justify anything though

>And this was all caused by Natsuhi who pushed you off of a cliff
How do they even know? Why would they tell him?

>And you get to watch the siblings bitch at each other and in some cases abuse their children every year
Really justifies murdering them all including fucking MARIA

>i decide how the character felt despite what the author say and how depression is portrayed in the novel

The truth is that love can make you do really bad things, most often it's murder. In the story it wasn't just love. It was the life the culprit lived that attributed to it. You can say no to the story all you want, it doesn't change. Love is the most beautiful thing in the world that can make you do the most inhuman things, the story portrayed this very well I think.

Not that user but then the other party kicks the bucket before you. Maybe with luck you will live alone for at least 20 or so years, maybe even more with life extension

>>i decide how the character felt despite what the author say and how depression is portrayed in the novel
Who are you quoting? I'm just stating facts. It wasn't "servitude". If Yasu has a mental illness (actually he has multiple ones), that doesn't justify anything he does. The so-called love is just a buzzword to whitewash the premeditated mass homicide of adults and children by a crazy asshole.

your argument would probably be right if sayo actually killed anyone but herself

I'm quoting you. You don't get to define what justifies anything. You are not in position of the character, you are looking at your screen, sitting in your room playing critic without love. Have some imagination and compassion and maybe you'll see.

>set the bombs
>loaded the guns
>prepared the plans
>would have done it if they hadn't solved the epitaph
Still responsible.

>j-just have love and compassion and you'll see
>you don't get to judge or have an opinion that doesn't suck Yasu's mutilated cock for his love homicides
t. Ryukishi07

>Have some imagination and compassion
>literally in love with three people (who are all related to Yasu) at the same time and treats murdering their family like it's a "love duel" game to determine who's the most worthy of them