History of everything 2

ITT we will look into the biblical story, its meaning, we will compare it to other mythologies and legends and see how it all fits.
Last thread
(got spammed by a bot)

Pic related. My theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
The mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quetzacoatl I assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

Göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

In case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically think that where ever animal like creatures were seen as gods, with human sacrifices they actually worshipped the fallen angels LARPing as gods like the mayans, aztec, sumerian. possibly egypt.
The others, like the greek or nordic mythology seems pretty similar (at least the bit i know) to the bible story making me thing those are a distorted version of this making God just the highest among many gods and the angels the lower gods.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
raincool.blogspot.com/2010/05/helicopter-hieroglyphs-explained.html?m=1
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sethos_I.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_II.
theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses
theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made
ancient-code.com/this-290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-experts-baffled
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
youtu.be/BnV328bVT4I
wakeuphumanity.com/the-pale-prophet.html
messagetoeagle.com/mysterious-artifacts-glowing-black-pyramid-with-the-third-eye/
ancientpatriarchs.wordpress.com/2017/11/22/english-translation-of-the-defloratio-berosi-chaldaica/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html
livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
youtube.com/watch?v=q4NnCAZcxHg
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
theopenscroll.com/WhoIsCainsFather.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
healthline.com/health/porphyria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory#Trial
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/
nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
i.4cdn.org/pol/1519179174312s.jpg
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159479143/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160348163
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156708817/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155497939
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159604550
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/
ancient-code.com/this-290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-experts-baffled/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
archive.org/details/SecretsInPlainSightVolume2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bible is fake retard. Humans started in the middle east and spread east / west.

First for man purse

>muh sandnigger fairytail
The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

There is also a strong relation between hebrew and german for example. The hebrew "Oh Vey" is for example in german as "oh weh" a common thing. The latin languages are among the only ones having the "sch" (in german)/sh (in english) sound
The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

One of these is not like the others.

thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

let us go to the very beginning, Genesis. The 6 days are not actual 6 days but 6.000 years

Peter 3:8
>‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.’

Furthermore the numbers of days are symbolical. In example:
On 4th day is where the physical universe is completed and only living creatures are missing in the bible.
If you go into the egyptian creation myth, the ogdoad, you also have the 4 primordial forces coming together (of which kek was one) creating this world.
In modern phydics even you have the 3 spatial dimensions plus time being again 4 things making up this world.
in alchemi there are 4 elements making up the material realm, with the spirit being above it.
All talk about the same eternal truth of a certain principle and thus encode the same number for the same things, the 4

On the 6 day man was created and so is 6 the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this existence on this plane in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

Anti-Christian!

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
All have legends of the pale blue eyed people and the swastika

>The aos sí ([eːs ˈʃiː], older form aes sídhe [eːs ˈʃiːðʲə]) is the Irish term for a supernatural race in Irish mythology and Scottish mythology (usually spelled Sìth, however pronounced the same), comparable to the fairies or elves. They are said to live underground in fairy mounds, across the western sea, or in an invisible world that coexists with the world of humans
>As part of the terms of their surrender to the Milesians, the Tuatha Dé Danann agreed to retreat and dwell underground.

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.

In truth though, our history as a species is far older than we give it credit for, thought the remains of it lie buried, sometimes we build upon older structures, and history is passed down to the survivors, and the cycle goes on.

bumping while reading

i'm 100% ossetian.
I have dark hair with brown eyes
1m90 and pretty handsome

Do I still count as white
ps: i'm from a muslim family

I dont believe the story of the origin of our people is right, about the start of our civilizations, and the age of our species. When you just look at how much (((they))) lie about what was 70 years ago (WW2), how much do they lie about things that are 100 years ago? 500 years? 2 millenia? 10 millenia? a million years? or 100 million?

Pic related, allegedly they overlayered 2 different symbols with parts of the rock breaking away.
But non of the writings mentioned here
show their names like they supposedly were according to the (((debunk))) accuratly
Furthermore the egyptians (or who ever actually build the pyramids) were absolutely precise about everything in their monuments, probably wouldnt just make such poor work. Im not buying it. So I wonder is it depicting the past or the future?

theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses
>In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou, China. A crack that formed 500 years ago in a large stone revealed six clearly discernible Chinese characters; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].”

theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made

There are fossilized footprints of humans that are 290 million years old
ancient-code.com/this-290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-experts-baffled

Are these finds proof of earlier existing humanoid and intelligent live or older civilliazations? Timetravelers? History repeating itself more similar than anyone had thought off or that our datingmethods are bullshit?

TL;DR: Humans have been around a lot earlier than we are told and were a lot more advanced than previously thought

I like this, and it gets me thinking about the possibilities about what lies buried in the earth, waiting to be discovered.

according to graham hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think the last great cataclysm which probably was the flood shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).
Turns out there was an "extraordenary biomass-burning episode" 12.800 years ago, likely due to the impact of a comet which just came out the other day, fitting the 12.500 years Hancock talks about almost perfectly

Some other interesting stuff showing ancients knowing a lot they shouldnt according to Mainstream History. (From the fallen angels?)
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
this video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information where exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later) since they all use the same system

tl;dw? not human?

Nice deduction skills.Impressive.

youtu.be/BnV328bVT4I

Hello German history autist. I like the revised copypasta.

They are human, however, the origins completely rewrite history of that part of the world. It's 7 minutes! Too Long? haha

But we could always rebuild after a natural disaster, I mean no matter how large it got, we would survive, and it gets me thinking it might not have been natural at all, but more a planned event than anything.

The Native Americans have legends of a pale prophet that healed the people and teached them. Was this Jesus?

messagetoeagle.com/mysterious-artifacts-glowing-black-pyramid-with-the-third-eye/
this pyramid they dug out appearently is 6k years old and on the bottom it has written "the son of the creator comes from here". however since this is a really old language (and this is purely my ignorant assumption) i dont think thats what it says literally, but more something like "son of creator comes here" or something similar basically even back then talking about the messiahs, the son of God, (jesus?) coming to earth.

i believe it was the biblical flood, meant to purge all the degeneracy as well as some of the knowledge of the fallen angels we shouldnt have gotten in the first place which was then used to create such things like the pyramids. possibly baalbek too
pic related is baalbek/heliopolis in lebanon. these rocks had to be moved, lifted and neatly stacked upon each other

thing is its 5:30 am here, wanted to go to bed for some while already but because of the bot in the last thread i thought i make a new thread instead in hopes this one turns out better.

ancientpatriarchs.wordpress.com/2017/11/22/english-translation-of-the-defloratio-berosi-chaldaica/

Dinosaurs lived during the same time as humans did. And while the bible does talk about them, just calls them behemoth, i came to believe this before believing in the bible or Jesus..
And I think this is how it really was. here some not so old mentions of dinosaurlike creatures.

This is described to look like a longneck dinosaur, and was allegedly seen africa

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
It is claimed they are faked, but the explenation is that ONE guy faked all of the over 16 thousand of those discovered stones while also new ones are discovered all the time

Marco Polos description of dragons
>"Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."
>The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable, that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are met with of a smaller size, being eight, six, or 5 paces long; and the following method is used for taking them. In the day-time, by reason of great heat, they lurk in caverns, from whence, at night, they issue to seek their food, and whatever beast they meet with and can lay hold of, whether tiger, wolf, or any other, they devour

All signs humans were living during the same time as dinosaurs. What do you think they did when it was said some heroes slayed a dragon?

Been chugging along on the code for about a week now. Crazy interesting, glad you posted it

>The most common method of fossilization is called permineralization, or petrification. After an organism's soft tissues decay in sediment, the hard parts — particularly the bones — are left behind.
>Water seeps into the remains, and minerals dissolved in the water seep into the spaces within the remains, where they form crystals. These crystallized minerals cause the remains to harden along with the encasing sedimentary rock.
>In another fossilization process, called replacement, the minerals in groundwater replace the minerals that make up the bodily remains after the water completely dissolves the original hard parts of the organism.

So basically they get buried by some mud which is under water. Assuming a great flood hit them like the one in the bible or the countless other floodmyths across the world, wouldnt that meet the conditions?

>11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.
>fountains of the great deep
Thousands of years later there is a discovery making it possible those fountain of the great deep actually exist
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

soft dinosaur tissue discovered on dinosaur bones
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg

pic related was recently discovered
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/
65 million years my ass

In the beginning God created everything out of nothing, he did so by creating polar opposites. In math it would be that he made out of 0, +1 and -1 which together are still 0, but now are something. In physics this is the big bang creating out of nothing matter and anti matter, energy and dark energy, protons and electrons. In the bible its seperating heaven from earth, days from the nights, the sun from the moon, the female from the male, adams rib
In all cultures this unification comes up as a theme over and over, be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born, or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. Couple thousand of years ago they talked about the same concept of the Big Bang

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity

Different cultures from across the world talk about the same phenomena, the same truths in different words, because at that time the words to properly describe them werent invented and thus had to be explained in parables and metaphores.
Modern terminology spends a lot of effort to explain everything spiritual away

The bible Genesis at one point says "and the world was void and barren" or something along those lines, originally it appearently meant "became void and barren" implying that something happened to make it so meaning there was a lot happening before our time

Next thing we will look into is the purpose of life
We just discussed Peter and I want you to read this part again
>He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.’
If he wants everyone to be saved, then why doesnt he just save everyone directly if all we have is to ask for it either way? Because we have free will, and he respects this. If he saves people that dont want to it would go against the free will. Then why doesnt he reveal himself to us so we know its true? Because this time right now is meant to show us where it leads to when we turn away from God. He gave us all the information, his promises and what we should do and we just ignore it and do our thing. By doing so we see the world turn to shit more and more to a point where everyone sees how bad it really is and thus, when God finally reveals himself again everyone will ask to be saved as they know where everything else leads to and thus can save everyone without going against the free will. If he would have saved everyone too early we also wouldnt know about what turning away from God leads too and thus in some while just would have another Satan rebelling because he thinks "We would be so much better of without God" since he never experienced it.
So why werent we saved before we got corrupted?
>28God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
He didnt just want one of us, or 2, or a dozen. God loves each and everyone of you and of course wants as many of you as possible around him. Thats why we are meant to be fruitful.

This is the time where we can experiment, explore, discover make errors and learn from them. Finding out who we are.

You can make from the XX chromosomes no y chromosomes, but when you had XY Chromosomes you could take 2 of the Xs to make the female, so like in the Bible the man had to be there first

Furthermore
The jews we know are not the ones mentioned in the bible. Those we know are merely LARPer
>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The serpent, Satan, here is said to have produced offspring with Eve. Now Eve got Cain and Abel (and Seth, which we dont go into here). Cain, who is the offspring of Eve and the serpent then kills his brother Abel. For this Cain got cursed.
>12"When you cultivate the ground, it will no longer yield its strength to you; you will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth."
>And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.
This Curse made the land not bare fruit to him, and "marked" him

Now we skip a bit of time until after the flood. people mixed with each other, everyone has some Seed of the Serpent in him, but not all express that seed but because its mixed into everyone, everyone is a sinner in the christian ideology. We go to Noah when he was blackout drunk and his son Ham "seeing Noahs nakedness" (probably raped him). When Noah woke up:
>And he said: Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Note that Canaan is also considdered to be of the Seed of the Serpent, which at this point got its second curse.
They are unable to agriculture, "servants of servants" aka slaves, and are "marked". Does sound a lot like niggas which in all these years still cant farm, are historically usually used as slaves and are marked by their skincolour

All the stuff about humans allegedly not being properly adapted to this planet, and the degeneration of genes comes from this corruption which was mixed into everyone.

>Seven years after the nuclear tests in Alamogordo, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer [...] was lecturing at a college when a student asked if it was the first atomic test conducted.
>“Yes, in modern times,” he replied.

>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes.

>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites, in which iron and other materials are mixed in with the cast silicon after the impact.

This gives another connection to the bible
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach.
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished, when turning back to sodom/gomorrah, like when you get hit by a nuke.

So god possibly actually nuked fags and degenerates.

There are also Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or at least powerfull bombs
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought.

youtube.com/watch?v=q4NnCAZcxHg
remember the first guy (Zahi Hawass) was/is in charge of excavations in egypt, and pretty much blocks every attempt of any study and appearently never even heard about göbekli tepe. thats a guy that is seen as an authority on the subject. people like this are shaping our understanding of history let that sink in

in one of hancocks documentaries, quest for the lost civilization he has a talk with zahi hawass where you see again that he pretty much denies any alternative theory without even considering it
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
43:55

pic related by the way is found across the world over and over again. no idea what its supposed to be though. heard people suggesting its a rudimentary depiction of atlantis, the world tree, the brain. but no idea really. just look up "labirynth petroglyph"

bump for curiosity. good research, keep it coming. I will be looking into this

The underground ocean link is very interesting.

We talked about the advanced white people coming out of the earth and spreading knowledge etc.
I believe that the swastika is a symbol used by this civilization living inside the hollow earth which possibly are angelic (I believe them to be what we call the Nordic Ays, the Pleiadians or tall whites as opposed to the reptillians and grey ayys who likely are demons and fallen angels) and that at some points they come out and guide humanity on the surface. Atlantis and Hyperborrea I believe to be an outpost of those that existed in 2 different points of time in different locations. If its not the angels themselves then they might be a splittergroup of the aryan/real israelites that spreadded across the earth and brought their symbol of God

In general I think its a symbol for the sun and thus God. The biblical year, which is absed on the movement around/of the sun has 360 days, like the 4 rightangles make 360 degrees. some also say its meant to mark the northern polar star (pic related) and the seasons, but the seasons are again based on the sun making me think thats the symbolism at work.

Pic related is the Oronce Fine Map from 1531, it depicts antarctica even though it officially was only discovered 1820.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
>Terra Australis (Latin for South Land) is a hypothetical continent first posited in antiquity and which appeared on maps between the 15th and 18th centuries. The existence of Terra Australis was not based on any survey or direct observation, but rather on the idea that continental land in the Northern Hemisphere should be balanced by land in the south.
this is their excuse on why antarctica is seen on maps before its discovery (there are multiple around). furthermore they mostly show south america down to the southest part, but then suddenly werent able to discover antarctica which is just just next door?

also take a look at the northpole of this map, and compare it with...

...this one of hyperborrea. remember, the northpole, just as the southpole is rumored to have an opening

whiteness isnt about the color of your skin, its about the color of your soul.

basically.
let me make some explaining:
>3Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years
God limited our lifespan to 120 years, but furthermore
>23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord
More sin=more/sooner death. Since the world is engulfed in sin we see death sooner and sooner, not only corrupting ourselves with it, but everything around us. You see the age declining also in the sumerian kingslist where the first live thousands of years but the spans get shorter and shorter. We sin, and thus curse and corrupt ourselves and everything around us.

>5 For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands
>21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Because everything in this world is cursed we will also get new bodies and a new planet, free from these curses, and also freeing us from the need to eat, from pain and setting us free from the temptation of satan as we wont have to fear death anymore.
How likely is it that the new bodies will all be aryan?

Also even the Nazis thought its about the spirit and not the body
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

www.thedivinesecretgarden.com%2Ftdsg-access.html

Think about everything as a frequency or wave. emotion has its own wave, so does facial expression. Now usualy the emotional wave frequency of being happy influences the facial expression wave to change its frequency to smile. However this also seems to work vice versa
the wave for the facial expression changes the wave for the emotion. Important here is that one wave can influence another. This doesnt only work with your own waves, but can be transmitted to others too (people cheering others up or dragging them down). Now symbols on one scale are also just waves that are sent out and influence other waves.
The right frequency on the right material might affects its weight, or the effect of gravity on it and depending on the wave/frequency pretty much everything.

I believe this is the reason why (((they))) put their symbols everywhere. Those symbols send out waves/frequencies that effect those around them and possibly reality itself. think of the pyramid, the 666 in all the logos, the all seeing eye and whatever else there is. they all, on some level, are just vibrations, waves and frequencies, influencing those around it. And i believe that to be the cause behind the shapeshifting too. If they are then actually offspring of the fallen angels or them themselves no idea, might as well be that their character/characterwave is just very similar to those which sometimes causes a reception error.

Also this could be the plane on which magic works, the right words, movements, symbols or even just thoughts create the right waves to influence reality and for example lets stuff levitate

some suggest the 666 stands for the 3 nails of christ, which i believe to be symbolically true since the nails are what killed him and when you engage the utter materialism what you had of christ in you dies. 6 is also the letter v/w in hebrew, so world wide web www is 666 too. you will find the 3 6s in Cerns logo too. and so much other stuff it wouldnt even fit this post.

The obvious theory is that the mark in the revelation are RFID chips replacing credit cards when they get rid of cash and are put into your right hand or forehead.
But as above so below, while this is the physical version there is also a spiritual version i believe. You have the mark, the 666 in your right hand (with which you are doing stuff) or on your (fore)head with which you think. Having the utter materialism and egoism in your deeds (right hand) or mind (forehead) is the physical version of the mark.

The Native Americans have legends of a pale prophet that healed the people and teached them. Was this Jesus?

this pyramid they dug out appearently is 6k years old and on the bottom it has written "the son of the creator comes from here". however since this is a really old language (and this is purely my ignorant assumption) i dont think thats what it says literally, but more something like "son of creator comes here" or something similar basically even back then talking about the messiahs, the son of God, (jesus?) coming to earth.

and the bot from last time found the thread

pic related was uploaded some time by someone who didnt even know whats on there since the person didnt look properly onto it thinking its just some cannon or something
when it then gained some traction and a campange was started to discredit the "dinosaur picture", but they always referred to...

...pic related. note the same setting, similar posture, holes in similar locations. this is the psyop to discredit the real pic.

cronus ruling during the golden age for i see as a metaphore
Cronus was eating his children in order to stay in power which is achingly similar to moloch recieving childsacrifice. i believe both were a metaphore originally for a lifestyle filled with egoism and greed, making yourself live comfy but resulting in your children/descendents having to clean up the mess just like we do right now, poisoning the oceans, air and land, cutting down forrests, nuking the shit out of desserts causing radiation everywhere, all which our children have to clean up, and by doing so we are eating/sacrificing them and thus letting cronus rule. its the result of our worship of satan aka our egoism, materialism, ignorance and all the other bad bullshit we do in order to have it /comfy/. i believe the golden age in which cronus ruled is exactly that, an age full of degenerate hedonism and nihilism and of course the literal sense of childsacrifices, wether ritual or abortion sacrificing the unborn for a better future of yourself

from Gods perspective i assume so that its a mere few days. however it may also be that its a metaphore for either being a lot of time, or that God moves outside of time.

pic related

david wilcock talks about how when the nephilims crash landed their spaceship on earth, they scavenged what they can and greatly valued their batteries, so they carried them around with them.

well, when we go after the explenation the bible gives, this is the most literal sense, the 6000 years. however some of the bible is historical account, some are guidelines, others prophecies and again others metaphores and parables to describe metaphysical phenomena they dont have the right words for at that time. in the end its up to you to decide which is which. i can buy the 6000 years of creation, just as well as "a long long time"

if you need the original pics, i should have them all. just ask which one

probably, never denied that. just saying that bodhi never bothered to explain anything

the thing is jesus "dying" on the cross basically marked the defeat of satan. the moment christ/god sacrificed his perfect and sinless life which is worth so much more than those of the humans, he bought us free from any sin
>22According to the Law, in fact, nearly everything must be purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
for every sin we need to pay in blood, but since christ paid with his blood for all of us we are all free from any sin if we accept christs gift. the cross marks that moment satan lost any chance for the souls of the people. this is the opening of the cube, freeing us from this material world of sin. however its still idoltry to pray or worship it.

also the jews have the black cube too

so you really are bodhi LARPing as a fanboy

actually:
Some Trivia

First of, the 3rd reich never surrendered. Only the military did, but the head of state never meaning officially the war never ended.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
>The German Instrument of Surrender ended World War II in Europe. The definitive text was signed in Karlshorst, Berlin on the night of 8 May 1945 by representatives of the three armed services of the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht (OKW) and the Allied Expeditionary Force together with the Supreme High Command of the Red Army, with further French and US representatives signing as witnesses

Hague Land Warfare Convention Article 24
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
>Art. 24. Ruses of war and the employment of measures necessary for obtaining information about the enemy and the country are considered permissible.
Ruses like a fake surrender only by the armed forces (Wehrmacht) not the state?

Chairman of the nato was a Nazi too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
>General Adolf Heusinger (August 4, 1897 – November 30, 1982) was a German general who served as head of the West German military from 1957 to 1961 and as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee from 1961 to 1964

Just like the founder of the Bundes Nachrichten Dienst (german intelligence agency)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
>Reinhard Gehlen (3 April 1902 – 8 June 1979) was a Nazi German general who was chief of the Foreign Armies East (FHO) military-intelligence unit, during World War II (1939–45); spymaster of the anti–Communist Gehlen Organization for the U.S.(1946–56); and the first president (1956–68) of the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) during the Cold War

The Bundesrepublik Deutschland is the direct continuation of the german Reich
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
>Das Bundesverfassungsgericht hat in ständiger Rechtsprechung festgestellt, dass das Völkerrechtssubjekt "Deutsches Reich" nicht untergegangen und die Bundesrepublik Deutschland nicht sein Rechtsnachfolger, sondern mit ihm als Völkerrechtssubjekt identisch ist.
>The federal constitutional court did now declare in constant juristdiction that the subject to international law "Deutsches Reich" did not collapse and the Bundesrepublik Deutschland wouldnt be its successor, but is as subject to international law identical

Another weird thing is that Germany, just like Italy and Japan are still enemy states in the UN
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
>The UN Charter still designates Italy, Germany and Japan as enemy states to the United Nations. In legal terms this means that any U.N. Member State can launch a “preemptive” military aggression against these nations without a declaration of war.

Hitler also wanted a united europe under germany, with the EU he also basically got exactly that. except all of those institutions were heavily subverted by kikes since then.
pic related the HQ of the NATO. Nazis didnt lose, but had a tactical retreat.

however ignore that guy. he is posts from stuff i posted some time ago in my threads and spams it. misses any context, posts wrong pics and always just thumbnails. probably some weird ass bot flooding the thread

a sun is giving live though. and since the bright sun is giving material life the black sun then likely gives the spiritual life. saturn already has the black cube as a symbol, which also is its opposite in shape, the round sun and edgy cube. so i dont believe the black sun and black cube are the same. there is always the chance i am wrong, but this is the best i could make out of the symbolism

wilcock seems like disinfo to me, mostly because he works together with corey goode which gives me MKUltra vibes. he doesnt come of as lying and seems to believe what he says, but gives me really weird vibes. in general i believe what we call aliens are actual spiritual beings(continues next post)

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well). The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

what i find interesting about the king list is that the age/duration of reign decreases with time. you see the same theme in the bible where adam and eve lived the longest and afterwards people getting less and less old
>23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
so when sin=death it probably mean more sin=more/sooner death as it corrupts mind and body. furthermore it likely doesnt just corrupt yourself, but others exposed to it as well. so the more and more humanity lived the more prevailant became sin and the shorter became life. now you can argue that this list is from way before adam and eve and goes way further back, but the bible genesis at one point says "and the world was void and barren" or something along those lines, originally it appearently meant "became void and barren" implying that something happened making it so, in example a nuclear world war, or when you go into the aztecs they believe we are in the 5th cycle now while each cycle gets destroyed by fire, next time by water, then fire again etc. with the last time being the flood. So basically kings list>global disaster>adam and eve story

i believe what we call ayys are actually demons
just like back then the Humans used knowledge they werent ready for yet, brought to them by the fallen angels which was used for war and and witchcraft, it is like this too is happening again, and again the fallen angels come and LARP, back then they LARPed as gods ie the sumerian or aztec gods, today they LARP as aliens. Look at how there are people talking about Ayys bringing knowledge to us and working with the governments, just as back then the gods/fallen angels gave them those knowledge.
Look into Paul Hellyer, former defense minister of Canada talking about ayys bringing technology. Look into Boyd Bushman
2:36 you see the pedo triangle, and we know that those involved in Pizzagate are also involved in satanic practices.
Word is that Sodomy makes you receptive to the spiritual or at least demonic world basically forcing open the 3rd eye, coincidently there is the rootchacra located in the area of the anus too.
We know that the higher ups likely were abused just as they abuse people today, probably to groom a bunch of degenerate puppets which are receptive to the demonic activity.
There is also the fact that demonic possession and ayyy abduction are usually quite similar, violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, sense of threat and fright, runs in the family. Both are said to stop once you call out to Christ telling me those arent extraterrestrials but demonic.
There is an ongoing effort to explain away any spirituality, and make people think this material world is all there is to it. The greatest trick the devil pulled was making people believe he doesnt exist, because if he exists the other side does too.
Bluebeam is likely exactly this, trying to tell us there is nothing spiritual, so if the time comes that the spiritual threats invade that we are utter defenseless as we see the demons as material threats instead

this goes into the interpretation of Eve having sex with the serpent resulting in Cain. That moment and likely the fallen angels later mating with women too (or call it annunaki/ayys doing gene experiments with us if you are more comfortable with it, i just like to use the biblical version) causing all the aforementioned deficits. So when someone says "we arent adapted to this planet and our evolution wasnt perfect" etc i believe that comes from the corruption emboddied into our genes from satan and the fallen angels

>Occupation: CEO of YouTube
>She has 2 sisters: Janet Wojcicki, (PhD, anthropologist and epidemiologist)[6] and Anne Wojcicki, founder of 23andMe
So the founder of 23andMe has a sister at a high level job at fucking google and another one who studies epidemics and deseases.
Pretty much the perfect thing if you want to find out how you can get rid of the errors Satan embodied into your genes.

unification of polar opposites a theme that comes up over and over again in the occult and throughout cultures
I mention how this duality plays a role in genesis and the big bang, but it stretches itself once again across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born, or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.
There is for one the basically natural way of this unification, but also a corrupted version (((they))) try to push occasionally. 9/11 for example has the 2 pillars, duality getting destroyed and united into a new single tower destroying the duality God created everything with. Trannies are pushed for the same reason, in order to destroy the male and female duality and mock God and his creation.

phi i believe is encoded in structures because it is encoded in nature which the ancients tried to pass on. but i guess that is all i can help you out with on those issues

By the way, because my nazi ufo and hollow earth threads got shut down all the time i made a discord server to continue discussion andnresearch, but since finding new stuff got difficult we turned to other similar themes like this here too. If someone is interested
discord gg/acmgVM

pic related, in Urfa, Turkey, was discovered by accident when they wanted to build something there. it goes multiple layers deep into the rock and is on multiple levels. didnt go too far in because i feared shit collapsing or me getting lost in there

also
>The aos sí ([eːs ˈʃiː], older form aes sídhe [eːs ˈʃiːðʲə]) is the Irish term for a supernatural race in Irish mythology and Scottish mythology (usually spelled Sìth, however pronounced the same), comparable to the fairies or elves. They are said to live underground in fairy mounds, across the western sea, or in an invisible world that coexists with the world of humans
>As part of the terms of their surrender to the Milesians, the Tuatha Dé Danann agreed to retreat and dwell underground. In some later poetry, each tribe of the Tuatha Dé Danann was given its own mound.
one of the many legends about underground realms i mentioned earlier

forgot pic

ask yourself who the real jews are and why the (((jews))) hate the white people so much. i believe because they want to steal their position and replace them completely.

what is written about the jews also fits the white people a lot better, to be send to the ends of the world and rule everywhere which happened to the whites, to struggle strongly often, but never fall, and the whites endured ice ages, the plague, spanish flue, centuries of muslim invasion, 2 worldwars, and another wave of muslim invasions we even welcome into our country and provide with ressources and still are on the top.

>As above, so below
These few words actually have alot of implications

For example the bible does have a certain amount regarding astronomical constillations and all put into metaphores, but thats not all there is to it.
One is that what happens in the stars happens on the earth (astrology)
People claim that for example that jesus is just a metaphore for the sun. Son/sun of God, turns water into whine like the sun giving light and energy to the grapes which turn the water into whine, walking on water like the sun when rising or setting behind the ocean standing right on the surface (look at that pic of the egyptian ankh with the other sun symbolisms) making the blind see by giving light and in general being the source of life by giving heat and energy. But there is again the small saying "as above, so below"
this furthermore means the small things are the same as the big and made of the same (fractal universe) Like electrons orbit the nucleus the planets orbit the the sun which orbits the center of the galaxy etc

Now going back to the genetic deseases.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
>If the skin is affected, blisters or itching may occur with sunlight exposure.[2]

These blisters look like pic related (there are worse pictures, but i cant tell if they are really from Porphyria or not, so I keep it real). Now how is it treated? Among other stuff
healthline.com/health/porphyria
>blood transfusions

Remember those bloodlible accusations against jews all the time where they supposedly snatched children to drink their blood? The vampire stories about people drinking blood and not being able to step into the sun? But there is more:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory#Trial
This chick apparently tortured some virgin and when the blood of one reached her skin by accident she realized that it appeared to be rejuvenating so the only logical step was to kill even more virgins to bath in their blood to stay young. This too isnt too farfetched
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/

So through that bloodlible back then, and probably even today, they tried to negate the genetic errors they recieved through the bloodline of the serpent even though through all that mixing they arent as likely as they were back then among (((them))).

You know those people arguing we dont come from this planet because of our backproblems, or that we were created artificially because we apparently arent really evolved properly for the upright walk? All caused from the errors of the seed of the serpent which corrupted Gods creation physically and spiritually.

Now lets skip back a bit. Back to Cain, and the Seed of the Serpent. This is what I believe are the (((Jews))) we see today. Furthermore they are likely what we call Neanderthal
nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
>Today, smaller ethnic groups, like Ashkenazi Jews and the Amish, can have unusually high rates of certain genetic disorders.
>can have unusually high rates of certain genetic disorder
Obviously Satans creation is nowhere near as good as Gods is, has different failures in form of (genetic) deseases. So what are they doing to get rid of those? They mix themselves with gods creation as much as possible, spreading the seed to corrupt his creation while simultaniously negating the effects of those errors of Satans creation.

Check out this bitch
>Occupation: CEO of YouTube
>She has 2 sisters: Janet Wojcicki, (PhD, anthropologist and epidemiologist)[6] and Anne Wojcicki, founder of 23andMe
So the founder of 23andMe has a sister at a high level job at fucking google and another one who studies epidemics and deseases.
Pretty much the perfect thing if you want to find out how you can get rid of the errors Satan embodied into your genes.

>9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you
Note here that those that claim to be jews are not really jews, but the Synagogue of Satan, the 13th bloodline and the Seed of the Serpent.

So the Homo Sapiens is the creation of God, while the Neanderthal/canaanite is of the Serpent which mixed into todays Cro Magnon.
Pic related Amalek = Neanderthal = (((jews)))

>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. the trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the nordics and of course christianity

Another such theme stretching itself across cultures is the number 4 being related to the material world

On 4th day is where the physical universe is completed and only living creatures are missing in the bible.
If you go into the egyptian creation myth, the ogdoad, you also have the 4 primordial forces coming together (of which kek was one) creating this world. In modern phydics even you have the 3 spatial dimensions plus time being again 4 things making up this world.
in alchemi there are 4 elements making up the material realm, with the spirit being above it. Now look what you get when you overlay the symbols for the 4 elements (hint, you all know the symbol)
All talk about the same eternal truth of a certain principle and thus encode the same number for the same things, the 4

also when you stand with your arms and legs stretched from one another, you basically form the pentagram too, with your head/spirit above the other four, making me wonder wether or not our arms and legs have each a connection to one of the elements.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1519179174312s.jpg

>Indo-European people and the Afro-Asiatic people (including the Semitic people)

The jews we know are not the ones mentioned in the bible. Those we know are merely LARPer
Lets start with the bible text
>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The serpent, Satan, here is said to have produced offspring, namely with eve. Now Eve got Kain and Abel (and Seth, which we dont go into here). Kain, who is the offspring of Eve and the serpent then kills his brother Abel because he envied that his sacrifieces were greater than his own. For this Cain got cursed.
>12"When you cultivate the ground, it will no longer yield its strength to you; you will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth."
> 15So the LORD said to him, "Therefore whoever kills Cain, vengeance will be taken on him sevenfold." And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.
This Curse made the land not bare fruit to him, and "marked" him

Now we skip a bit of time until after the flood. people mixed with each other, everyone has some Seed of the Serpent in him, but not all express that seed but because its mixed into everyone, everyone is a sinner in the christian ideology. We go to Noah when he was blackout drunk and his son Ham "seeing Noahs nakedness" (probably raped him). When Noah woke up:
>And he said: Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Note that Canaan is also considdered to be of the Seed of the Serpent, which at this point got its second curse.
They are unable to agriculture, "servants of servants" aka slaves, and are "marked". Does sound a lot like niggas which in all these years still cant farm, are historically usually used as slaves and are marked by their skincolour

>it is for example often ignored that carbondating on certain materials and after a certain age becomes just a random number generator. also dating stuff based on the depth/layer it was found in doesnt take into account that it might have been burried, either by a flood throwing a bunch of mud onto it or just by digging a hole
while i do believe it is evidence of humans or at least some sophisticated civilization (could be humanoid other species that went extinct even in some of the cases) is a lot older than we are told, it is probably more likely evidence of our dating methods being flawed with those things not as old as its claimed, but still older to make us question everything about our history and origin

Now Nukes are pretty much the ultimate explosion and thus going ultimately against nature/god and so it makes sense they arent liked and if you believe the Byrd Diaries to be real those living inside the earth dont like nukes at all. UFOs also are reported to mess with Nukes and nuclear powerplants
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

Translated from Schaubergers german wikipedia article
>Machines he designated as "Repulsine" or "Repulsator" (Reichsflugscheibe/flying saucer), which he build to be used as transportgadget or for the creation of energy, was in the second worldwar tested during WW2 for its potential as Wunderwaffe (Wonderweapn). The claim that with his invention he could create free energy, which means the Repulsine would be factual a perpetuum mobile, goes against the law of thermodynamik

>In March 1946 Schauberger was released and in December 1946 the Schaubergers resettled to Linz. The Americans didnt confiscate his workshop and laboratory material, but supposedly forbade him to continue to research the Repulsine (Reichsflugscheibe/Flying Saucer)
so i assume by this standard we pretty much went down the wrong route of technology

Viktor Schauberger (associated with the development of the Nazi UFOs) thought the best way to create something is by copying nature. His motto was "Natur kapieren und kopieren" "Understand nature and copy it".
Furthermore he stated that there are 2 fundamental principles which all technology underlies. The first one is the one we use for our technology. Explosion and pushing stuff around. think of the explosion in engines, how it produces pressure to push the car onward. bombs which are quite literally explosion. The electrons in our technology getting pushed through the wires by the pressure of the remaining electrons behind them. Fission reactors "exploding" atoms to create energy, similar to how coalburning works, destroying the raw material.
The other principle is the natural one which we should try to copy instead of what we use now. Implosion, which pulls everything. think of the gravity pulling everything together. The sun using fusion to create energy. Or even simpler, take a heavy block and push it. it woll most likely edge on the ground and block itself from moving needing more energy to move. If you pull it however it will glide smothly over the ground. He believed these to principles to be at work all around us.
Imagine the leader of a country staying at home and "pushing" his soldiers into battle. He will need propaganda to justify it, have to use force in some cases to get them there and threaten severe punishment for people to participate. However if the leader decides to fight on the front himself most people will follow him out of free will, because its apparently important enough that he himself is willing to risk his life, and is thus pulling the others into battle with a lot less effort.

This is in front of the IRS headquarter. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts, 13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place. The 13th zodiac is the serpent bearer, serpent like satan in the garden eden.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus

the pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

about the pyramid. in ancient times it was believed gods lived on mountains, so they build their own mountain, a zyggurath like the tower of babylon was, on which the man that became god resides on top and oversees his realm with his allseeing eye symbolized by the capstone. it also symbolizes hierachy.
on this pyramid there is written on the black part "we the people" together with the rest of the constitution. above it, the capstone completely seperated from the normal plebs, and the rules of the constitution the elite, the men who think of them as god.

well, since the bot took over im going to sleep for now. if you want to read the stuff the bot posts in context, right order and right pictures check out these. for some reason that bot takes my posts and pics and spams them disordered in my threads (this here and the last one linked in the OP that is)

Nazi UFOs and hollow earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
(this is a lot of additional info but the least on the actual nazi UFO stuff as this is an early thread)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
(more info on the general subject, but less info to boardering subjects)

Cover up of our real history
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159479143/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160348163

Government Symbolisms
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156708817/

NASA faking shit (even this thread gets shoahd by the way, despite NASA being a government agency. when I went into IRC once to asked i just go told "everything is politics if i just believe it" and was b& instantly afterwards there)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155497939
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159604550

The bible is an occult text encoding eternal truths in parables since the words to describe these phenomenas werent existent. in example:

In the beginning God created everything out of nothing, he did so but creating polar opposites. In math it would be that he made out of 0, +1 and -1 which together are still 0, but now are something. In physics this is the big bang creating out of nothing matter and anti matter, energy and dark energy, protons and electrons. In the bible its seperating heaven from earth, days from the nights, the sun from the moon, the female from the male (adams rib). In all cultures this unification comes up as a theme over and over, be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born, or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. Couple thousand of years ago they talked about the same concept of the Big Bang.

three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. the trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the nordics and of course christianity

Think about everything as a frequency or wave. emotion has its own wave, so does facial expression. Now usully the emotional wave frequency of being happy influences the facial expression wave to change its frequency to smile. However this also seems to work vice versa
the wave for the facial expression changes the wave for the emotion. Important here is that one wave can influence another. This doesnt only work with your own waves, but can be transmitted to others too (people cheering others up or dragging them down). Now symbols on one scale are also just waves that are sent out and influence other waves.
i believe this is the reason why (((they))) put their symbols everywhere. Those symbols send out waves/frequencies that effect those around them and possibly reality itself. think of the pyramid, the 666 in all the logos, the all seeing eye and whatever else there is. they all, on some level, are just vibrations, waves and frequencies, influencing those around it. and i believe that to be the cause behind the shapeshifting too. If they are then actually offspring of the fallen angels or them themselves no idea, might as well be that their character/characterwave is just very similar to those which sometimes causes a reception error.

Also this could be the plane on which magic works, the right words, movements, symbols or even just thoughts create the right waves to influence reality and for example lets stuff levitate

cultures all around the world talk about a huge flood, the hopi indians have one, according to the aztec the world gets destroyed repeatedly with the last time it being destroyed being by a huge flood, the bible of course has the flood in it too. just look at this list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

all talk about it without having been in contact ever (officially), yet say the same.

>There isn't enough water on earth to flood the world.

>theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

The sphinx shows signs of water erosion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis

and not to mention the comet that struck the earth 12800 years ago coinciding precisely with the date hancock names for the pyramid and angkor wat alignment when hitting the poles could have caused even more water to be set free and flood the world

>The most common method of fossilization is called permineralization, or petrification. After an organism's soft tissues decay in sediment, the hard parts — particularly the bones — are left behind.
>Water seeps into the remains, and minerals dissolved in the water seep into the spaces within the remains, where they form crystals. These crystallized minerals cause the remains to harden along with the encasing sedimentary rock.
>In another fossilization process, called replacement, the minerals in groundwater replace the minerals that make up the bodily remains after the water completely dissolves the original hard parts of the organism.

So basically they get buried by some mud which is under water. Assuming a great flood hit them like the one in the bible or the countless other floodmyths across the world, wouldnt that meet the conditions?

>11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.
>fountains of the great deep
Now what are the chances that thousands of years later there is a discovery making it possible those fountain of the great deep actually exist

Dinosaurs lived during the same time as humans did. The bible does talk about them, just calls them "behemoth".
And I think this is how it really was. here some not so old mentions of dinosaurlike creatures.

This is described to look like a longneck dinosaur, and was allegedly seen africa.

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
It is claimed they are faked, but the explenation is that ONE guy faked all of the over 16 thousand of those discovered stones while also new ones are discovered all the time.

Marco Polos description of dragons
>"Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."
>The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable, that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are met with of a smaller size, being eight, six, or 5 paces long; and the following method is used for taking them. In the day-time, by reason of great heat, they lurk in caverns, from whence, at night, they issue to seek their food, and whatever beast they meet with and can lay hold of, whether tiger, wolf, or any other, they devour;

All signs humans were living during the same time as dinosaurs. What do you think they did when it was said some heroes slayed a dragon?

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
the hopi indians and tibetians use the swastika and have legend about a world beneath the ground.
China, the celtics, greeks, aztecs, all have legends of the white blue eyed people coming and bringing technology.
And they all use the swastika.

So i believe what people call the nordics or pleiadians are actually the inner earthers which may or may not came from space but if so settled there millenias ago. i like to think they are angelic

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>When the stone was in position the monk behind the small drum gave a signal to start the concert. The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high.
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real

>Seven years after the nuclear tests in Alamogordo, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer was lecturing at a college when a student asked if it was the first atomic test conducted
>“Yes, in modern times,” he replied
>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes
>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites, in which iron and other materials are mixed in with the cast silicon after the impact

This gives another connection to the bible
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished, when turning back to sodom/gomorrah, like when you get hit by a nuke.

So god possibly actually nuked fags and degenerates.

There are also Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or at least powerfull bombs
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought

I dont believe the story of the origin of our people is right, about the start of our civilizations, and the age of our species. When you just look at how much (((they))) lie about what was 70 years ago (WW2), how much do they lie about things that are 100 years ago? 500 years? 2 millenia? 10 millenia? a million years? or 100 million?

Pic related, allegedly they overlayered 2 different symbols with parts of the rock breaking away.
But non of the writings mentioned here
show their names like they supposedly were according to the (((debunk))) accuratly

theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
>In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou, China. A crack that formed 500 years ago in a large stone revealed six clearly discernible Chinese characters; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].”

theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/

There are fossilized footprints of humans that are 290 million years old
ancient-code.com/this-290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-experts-baffled/

Furthermore the egyptians (or who ever actually build the pyramids) were absolutely precise about everything in their monuments, probably wouldnt just make such poor work. Im not buying it. So I wonder is it depicting the past or the future?

TL;DR: Humans have been around a lot earlier than we are told and were a lot more advanced than previously thought

Pic related. my theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
the mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quatzacoatl i assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.

in case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger

I basically think that where ever animal like creatures were seen as gods, with human sacrifices they actually worshipped the fallen angels LARPing as gods like the mayans, aztec, sumerian. possibly egypt.
The others, like the greek or nordic mythology seems pretty similar (at least the bit i know) the bible story making me thing those are a distorted version of this making God just the highest among many gods and the angels the lower gods.

thing is UFOs are an ancient phenomena. The hindu legends include vimanahs, flying castles or even cities of the gods
New Jerusalem in the revelation also descends from the sky/heavens, and likely is a UFO too
Pic related is a painting in Church of the Dominican Monastery, in the town of Sighisoara, Romania. below it reads "Israel, hope for the lord" from either 14th or 17th century (depending on wether its from before or after the rebuilding of the church)
When someone was "brought up to God/the heavens" how likely is it a UFO took them towards the sky, out of view where they then got brought into the hollow earth (which I believe to be the biblical paradise

I believe the knowledge of how the UFOs work is actually one of the divine knowledge brought by the (fallen) angels
There are rumors about the Vril-Societys women channeling some enthities to get the knowledge. While I didnt come across any good source for this claim (just see it over and over) if real i very well could believe they could have channeled those living in the hollow earth or(/and [in case they are the same]) angels to get those things to work

The psyop as i believe is telling us that they are material enthities/threats which once they reveal hostillity leaves us unable to defend ourselves as we dont realize their spiritual nature

stays pretty much the same. i would stay at naming 1-2 examples, and keep the others in case someone tries to talk it down claiming its just a singular phenomenon taken out of context to back the first up

they appearently still sacrificed people when the western people got there, so i would assume quetzacoatl didnt do that. painting is from the 16th century
also note the 666 on top of the building, which probably arent literal 6s, but assuming that numbers and letters have meanings and puproses beyond those we give them culturally we can assume that the origin of the 6 we use is related

its all fine, but takes too long to get to the point. cite 2-3 examples quickly and keep going, give enough for people that are interested in to have something to look up, but not too much that it drags on. otherwise it feels too convoluted. for example this here was my take on pretty much the same issue
sometimes less is more.

the prophecy was mostly (as i see it) just meant to be a marker showing where we are at currently in the timeline, which is endtimes, but with shit still left being done.
cant tell much about bodhis work, just that he never posts info and just his youtube channel, claims im stealing his info and turn it into christian propaganda, and that at least some of the videos he downloaded from other channels. if he would actually post the info he claims to have, or any info for that matter, and would stop the "im an enlightened member of the black sun" LARP, then i wouldnt even have a problem with it. but i hate LARPers with a burning passion.

>Pic related, allegedly they overlayered 2 different symbols with parts of the rock breaking away.
>raincool.blogspot.com/2010/05/helicopter-hieroglyphs-explained.html?m=1
>But non of the writings mentioned here
>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sethos_I.
>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_II.
>show their names like they supposedly were according to the (((debunk))) accuratly

also in case someone wants to discuss this any further
discord gg/zZEMrS
is centered around the Nazi UFOs and hollowearth stuff, but since we have trouble finding anything there anymore we turned to other conspiracies and similar stuff

>it is for example often ignored that carbondating on certain materials and after a certain age becomes just a random number generator. also dating stuff based on the depth/layer it was found in doesnt take into account that it might have been burried, either by a flood throwing a bunch of mud onto it or just by digging a hole
while i do believe it is evidence of humans or at least some sophisticated civilization (could be humanoid other species that went extinct even in some of the cases) is a lot older than we are told, it is probably more likely evidence of our dating methods being flawed with those things not as old as its claimed, but still older to make us question everything about our history and origin

just like back then the Humans used knowledge they werent ready for yet, brought to them by the fallen angels which was used for war and and witchcraft, it is like this too is happening again, and again the fallen angels come and LARP, back then they LARPed as gods ie the sumerian or aztec gods, today they LARP as aliens. Look at how there are people talking about Ayys bringing knowledge to us and working with the governments, just as back then the gods/fallen angels gave them those knowledge.
Look into Paul Hellyer, former defense minister of Canada talking about ayys bringing technology. Look into Boyd Bushman
you see the pedo triangle, and we know that those involved in Pizzagate are also involved in satanic practices.
Word is that Sodomy makes you receptive to the spiritual or at least demonic world basically forcing open the 3rd eye, coincidently there is the rootchacra located in the area of the anus too.
We know that the higher ups likely were abused just as they abuse people today, probably to groom a bunch of degenerate puppets which are receptive to the demonic activity.
There is also the fact that demonic possession and ayyy abduction are usually quite similar, violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, sense of threat and fright, runs in the family. Both are said to stop once you call out to Christ telling me those arent extraterrestrials but demonic.
There is an ongoing effort to explain away any spirituality, and make people think this material world is all there is to it. The greatest trick the devil pulled was making people believe he doesnt exist, because if he exists the other side does too.
Bluebeam is likely exactly this, trying to tell us there is nothing spiritual, so if the time comes that the spiritual threats invade that we are utter defenseless as we see the demons as material threats instead

pic related was uploaded some time by someone who didnt even know whats on there since the person didnt look properly onto it thinking its just some cannon or something
when it then gained some traction and a campange was started to discredit the "dinosaur picture", but they always referred to...

...pic related. note the same setting, similar posture, holes in similar locations. this is the psyop to discredit the real pic.

google image search, thats how i would try to find sources myself now. you could proof its fake though if you are so sure

schlomo in pic related later appeared in another thread again, said he asked his rabbi who just stated that its a nothingburger and that there is nothing to it seemingly not wanting to talk further about it.

also regarding pic related:
the hebrew alphabet doesnt have any vowels, so both paradise and pardes would both be written the same giving another connection

the bible doesnt say other gods dont exists, it even mentions the "gods of egypt" at some point. its just that in the bible those are the fallen angels more likely LARPing as gods. i do believe in the bible that occasionally satan LARPs as God and is discribed as such, which starts in genesis already.
>Genesis 4 states "4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord" while everytime else it is mentioned LORD Yahweh/LORD God, its this time just LORD indicating that it could be another one
which is an indicator for Satan LARPing, but the whole text in general is interesting. some other points it makes for cain being the offspring of the serpent aka satan
>trees, and especially appletries are repeatedly used to symbolize lineage in the bible
>covering themselves after fucking makes more sense than after eating
>it is repeatedly mentioned in the bible that their father is satan
>Cain is the first born, yet Abel apparently was meant to carry on the lineage and after his death abels brother Seth took on that job
but the flood i do believe was justified as well as noah being saved so i would say in this case both were God.

turns out baalbek, the city dedicated to Baal, (which i believe is just another name of satan) has a big hexagon (you know, like on saturns northpole) in its structure in the front. turns out that if you connect the south western with the northeastern corner of the pentagram, and elongate the lines towards south west it matches quite perfectly the northeastern and southwestern corner of the great pyramid according to this
archive.org/details/SecretsInPlainSightVolume2
at around 30:20
connecting the northwestern and south eastern corner of the same pyramid, and elongate it to the northwest that one will lead you precisely to the pyramid shaped arena in memphis showing that not only the ancients builded absolutely precice across couple hundred kilometer, but also that (((they))) know about such things

even when you go after the bible there are good grounds to expect the world being older than that
the bible genesis at one point says "and the world was void and barren" or something along those lines, originally it appearently meant "became void and barren" implying that something happened making it so, in example a nuclear world war, or when you go into the aztecs they believe we are in the 5th cycle now while each cycle gets destroyed by fire, next time by water, then fire again etc. with the last time being the flood

no idea how it was in the sumerian myth, but in the bible humanity was in paradise until satan aka a fallen angel made eve sin and bring death and suffering into this world with it. humans then mixed with angels and did all kinds of degenerate things, kinda like we are now and i wish the flood would come again all the time to end this bullshit (even though it was promised there wont be another one like that) which makes it pretty obvious that the flood actually was a good thing enabling a new start by getting rid of all the degeneracy.