Saya did nothing wrong

Saya did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJkzfV7kNYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not making Saya happy so that's one thing wrong.

She turned a fat old guy mentally retarded and got raped for it.

all alien scum will be erased from the face of earth, i dont care if youre kind or your values oh so righteous , MONSTROSITY DIE

But user.

Maybe it is WE who are the monstrosities!

>got raped for it
I didn't think it was that kind of story.

>alien scum
What scum? Look at Saya, that smile needs to be protected.

nah bro its fucked

There was maybe an argument for it until she decided to turn the main character's friend into a monster like her out of unfounded jealousy.

HUMAN monstrosities, i will not tolerate any alien monstrosity
dont be deceived comrade, behind that optic illusion hides a real and tangible evil

ALIEN TRASH DIE DIE DIE DIE

Truly /our guy/

>behind that optic illusion hides a real and tangible evil
Indeed. Unlike Mahiro, Fuminori never understood that Saya is in fact a terrible frenchman.

Is this the scene where the super intense heavy metal + electronic rave track loops in the background?

Some people theorize that she's incapable of doing anything wrong because Saya isn't actually sentient.

could have done without the rape scene

fuminori forsake everything for the sake of living in his own grand facade , a traitor to humankind like him deserves everything he got, now he burns in hell alongside his xenoscum hahaha
best ending

Best ending is Fuminori in the nuthouse.

Isn't that guy fucked up for life in one of the endings?

Purge the ayys
Space war now

No, the xenoscum is still in the loose, searching for prey
his sacrifice will be honored, rest in peace brave soldier.
Right alongside you brother.

GREAT!

Emprahdrones pls go.

Saya honestly had no right being so sexy.

Sex appeal draws the modern consumer in, and the compelling story keeps them engaged. Carrot and narrative stick.

saya was a girl

We see her through Fuminori's eyes.
Of course you are going to make your waifu look sexy as hell.

>SCREAM starts playing

>Is this the scene where the super intense heavy metal + electronic rave track loops in the background?
Yup
youtube.com/watch?v=VJkzfV7kNYQ

Morality doesn't apply to things that aren't human.

Its one of the less fucked things user

Where's demonbane when you need him?

dead

I want to make saya bloom

>I'm okay with the elimination of the whole human race, if a monster doing this is cute enough

What the fuck?

Sup Forums in a nutshell

NOT ANIME

Was this Urobutchers magnum opus?

Not really.

Shit, that's the secret weapon. Nobody can resist it

mmhmm, depends on which route you took.

hopefully when lolis are mainstream, we'll get an anime.

>and it'll be better than kiseijuu

>wanting an anime of this
Yeah no. When has an adaptation ever been halfway decent compared to the original?

She did evil things for self preservation, like literally every worthwhile villain, ever. The only reason people take her side is because we see everything by the eyes of a depressive faggot. Had the story be told by anyone else you'd see how much of a monster she is.

Fate\Zero?

Can't decide between SnU, Madoka and Thunderbolt Fantasy.
And to think he only wrote SnU to show demonbanefags that Cthulhu mythos isn't all fun and games.

She made the world look normal to Fuminori again.

Best love story ever told

She made the world look normal to one sanctimonious crazy fuck who ruined the lives of his friends, just because the monster was fuckable.

I don't know, man :(

>he doesn't want to bring about the end of mankind by making love to a loli

fag

>by making love to a loli
Nothing wrong with this, but that thing is not a loli

I honestly don't think the scenery Fuminori sees is that horrific. And the people I probably could get used to as well, certainly within a couple weeks time at least. He was probably messed up in personality before the accident even took place I reckon.

>but that thing is not a loli

Wow, how fucking rude can you be.

Everything smelled like shit, all the food he ate tasted like shit, all the people he knew looked like monstrosities with ear grating voices. You give yourself way too much credit if you think you could just "get used to" it.

She's an eldritch abomination, not your waifu.

How exactly does a concussion makes you see people as ugly lumps of meat and shoggoth as a cute little girl? Also I want a sequel where protag gets together with someone of a higher standing like Shub-Niggurath or something.

But you're applying a very rigid morality to her actions. What if your assumptions as to what is right and wrong are flawed?

I'm still surprised by how fast they made this. I think they started the whole project from scratch and finished in like....3 months? That's pretty impressive.

>Best love story ever told

It's probably the purest and most idealistic love story ever. Because in the whole world, there is objectively no other mate for either Saya or Fuminori, they only have each other. It literally is love against the world.

Urobuchi wasn't allowed to make big titles at that point, so his niche became budget bin games like SnU and Kikokugai. Both were made under 4 months.

>How exactly does a concussion makes you see people as ugly lumps of meat and shoggoth as a cute little girl?

Want to find out?

It was pretty short and didn't have many choices. Pretty much just like writing a novella. A lot of the art was just shitty 3D stuff as well.

Animu magic.
Alternatively, whatever Lovecraft assumed insanity caused by evil prehistoric elder god magic lingering in the world of man is like. Maybe a little of Column A and a little of Column B.

I always assumed that the doctor guy performed the operation and fucked with the MC's head. Guess they never actually mention that as an actual thing, though.

not anime