Would you guys support reasonable gun buybacks if the police offered $300 for turn ins, no questions asked...

Would you guys support reasonable gun buybacks if the police offered $300 for turn ins, no questions asked, and the firearms >$300 in fmv were then resold to legal gun owners for the proceeds to be put toward police funding?

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/741382006
gunbroker.com/item/747923340
fountainfirearms.us/rifles/bolt-action-rifles/mosin-nagant-9130-cal-762x54r-very-good-conditon-laminate-wood-stock-soviet-russian-military-2341011
armslist.com/posts/7947558/vancouver-washington-rifles-for-sale-trade--mosin-m44-carbine
armslist.com/posts/8002375/bellingham-washington-rifles-for-sale--type-53-mosin-nagant-7-62x54r-g-106190-10
youtube.com/watch?v=i17pORf_iE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No because niggers would just buy hipoints for $200 or so and make bank, then still rob and murder because theyre niggers

If they pulled some dumb shit where I could literally attach a piece of wood to a pipe and call it a shotgun, get paid 300 mcdisney dollars for each one i get off the streets, yeah, id love it

>buy 100 dollar nugget
>sell for $300
>buy 3 more nuggets
>rinse and repeat until rich
what could go wrong?

No, but the people who don't support the 2nd Amendment should pay us who do a minimum of $300 for protecting their individual liberties, all of them.

They should do buybacks. If some faggot wants to sell his gun to the government fine. If Tyrone comes and steals your gun to sell. Not fine.

Look, retard, mosins aren't $100, they haven't been for at least 10 years. The ammo has dried up, and isn't 10 cents a piece anymore.

>buy 100 dollar nugget
How are things back in 2004?
gunbroker.com/item/741382006

The fact of the matter is there are relatively few guns obtainable below that price point. Used hipoints and raven arms pistols and things of that nature. It'd create a price floor and absorb these. The prices will quickly be driven up to around $300, and the resale of striker fired pistols will bring the price down as well. Nothing rare or valuable gets destroyed but the end result is fewer guns where they can do the most harm; in the hands of niggers.

this. And it is worse if you want a good one.

I love buy backs. Buy backs are awesome. The cops won't do them here anymore, because we go down to the buy back and offer the retards with guns more than the cops and then we get all the guns and the cops look retarded with their box of $300 rusted garbage that hasn't functioned since nam.

>gunbroker.com/item/741382006
Mosins are in the 200 dollar range as of a few months ago at stores in penn. People on gunbroker are mentally deranged and would charge you 500k for a 1911 if they could. .

I will make 6 million slamfire shotguns for $10

300-10=290x6 million = 1.74 billion

CHECKMATE FAGGOT IM THE JEW NOW

Used highpoints only cost 100$

No OP, I would only accept 2000$ for each of my 17 firearms.

>build $8 ramfire gun
>sell for $300
I'm pretty sure some towns tried buy back and this is what happen

Nigga do you know where you are? Holy shit

>fewer guns where they can do the most harm; in the hands of niggers.
there is a simpler method for achieving just that

>gunbroker
Try armslist or local gunshops that have them in crates still. Can literally buy them for 120 down the street. Prob get a bulk deal if I went with a crate. Fuckin noguns retards

No

No, shill
FUCK OFF

fountainfirearms.us/rifles/bolt-action-rifles/mosin-nagant-9130-cal-762x54r-very-good-conditon-laminate-wood-stock-soviet-russian-military-2341011
armslist.com/posts/7947558/vancouver-washington-rifles-for-sale-trade--mosin-m44-carbine
armslist.com/posts/8002375/bellingham-washington-rifles-for-sale--type-53-mosin-nagant-7-62x54r-g-106190-10

Cheapest I can find is still $300.

>Would you guys support reasonable gun buybacks
Fuck off and die, commie faggot. Full stop.

That pic just gave me an idea. What if, instead of banning guns, we simply remove hands from niggers? Can't fire a gun without hands.

I wish that I could stick that bayonet up each and every one of your Jewish asses.

I'm sure niggers would give up their hands in exchange for a $20 increase in food stamps

>giving me $300
>average value of my guns is >$1000
>most of the cheap ones have nostalgia because they were the first ones I bought
gas yourself

It's nice that they think spamming these threads will have any effect.

Sage and report.

>That pic just gave me an idea.
wow, youre so bright, are you la luz extinguido?

Aussie style gun buyback will never happen. Even if 90% of gun owners turn in their weapons, the remaining 10% will drag the country into hell. Imagine 1930s prohibition but 1000x worse.

At this point, (((they're actually))) convinced they can suddenly declare: "Turn in all of your guns or we fucking dronestrike your house." But even the most blue pulled sheep be taken aback by that so that would be even worse.

Only if they offer me three times what it’s worth after tax. I would then go buy three more rifles.

No.

Based post. We protect their lives too, since it reduces they chances they get raped in their homes.

>can still buy crates
Link?

I just bought a shotgun today for $180, so yea - I'd take that. In fact, I may buy a shotgun everyday.

If they want to do buybacks, go ahead. But if you require me to turn in my guns at a buyback, we're gonna have a constitutional crisis on our hands. A crisis that would bring this nation to its fucking knees.

I don't give a FUCK what claims they make. I'd sooner see America turn into a 3rd world country because gun owners wiped out the power grid in retaliation than be forced to turn in my firearms.

No questions asked?
Ill just attach a pipe to a stock carved out of 2x4.
Thanks fuck heads!

No.

THE CHECKENING

no
even if you pay double market value and its not mandatory its a waste of money

Will they buy threaded pipe? A four-winds shotgun is still a gun.

>THE CHECKENING
youtube.com/watch?v=i17pORf_iE4

>not fabricating your own "gun" and forcing the state to pay you for your hard work

>$300 for turn ins
>Highpoint sales go through the roof
>Police departments go broke
>Profit

yes, i would turn in so many pipe guns. i'll throw in some Luty SMGs just so they can't refuse lol. I should be a professional jew

If it weren't mandatory, I'd be fine with it. Wouldn't turn mine in though.