Say hello to Madison & MacKenzie Mirsky - The Sayanim Sisters

Sayanim crisis actors do a piss poor performance. But those Slavic genes sure make deceptive, angelical faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=wTe3IYoITGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFNkO64V9eE
local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/i-never-got-to-say-goodbye-to-her-parkland-school-shooting-survivor-says-of-friend
summitmedicalgroup.com/service/Sports-Medicine/doctor/emirsky/
twitter.com/katherinemirsky
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2002-08-25/community/0208220455_1_coral-springs-birth-hospital
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Average American female

Video with very revealing close-ups of the girl on the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFNkO64V9eE

>FALSE FLAG! EVERYONE'S ACTING!!

Not American at all. They are in fact some of the most dangerous Jews arounds, Jews that absorbed Slavic genes that allow them to greatly minimize the downsides of the "pure" Jew gene.

Crisis actors are not a thing.

LMFAO at this video. SHE BLINKED! SHE BIT HER LIP! OBVIOUSLY AN ACTOR!!

Is (((someone))) getting worried because this school shooting operation is starting to go horribly wrong?

Dude look at that video you posted as proof they are actors. You're fucking retarded.

This is not mathematics where you can prove something is right or wrong with "1+1=2".

I say you are pretending to be naive because you are a FUCKING JEW!

Cringe

The one on the right looks Eastern European. I'd bet my left nut on it.

They both look very Jewish of the type that absorbed a considerable amount of Slavic genes. You can find a lot of that type of faces among the "Russian" Jews that immigrated to the USA.

>I'd bust my left nut on it.

ftfy

the chick on the left DEFINITELY forced herself to cry.

And the one on the right is making an effort not to laugh at the comical shitty acting of the girl on the left. Watch the second video i posted.

>even the crisis actors are russian

Their parents are one of those "Russian" Jews that escaped the horrible anti-semitism of Russians just to repay the nation that saved them by Jewing it.

It does seem strange but damn has anybody here been in a school shooting at 15 years old and seen multiple dead friends bleeding out. It's strange how emotions work especially females.

>(((Mirsky))) twins

every time

They are jewing the nation that saved them from those who already got jewed...

i mean they could've expect this might happen

She does look as though she's trying not to smile. Her eyes are also far too uninterested considering what she supposedly just went through.

I was sure at 2:35, she wanted to say, "I want them to Make America Great Again", but then remembered the script goes different.

>Madison & MacKenzie
Sounds like an SJW law firm that specializes in abortions, divorce, and musical theater.

Good observation! Yes she says "...make Ame..."

I think that they are not used to work with the ear prompter and so their brains get all confused.

It is also telling that she was about to say "Make America Great Again" because this tells us that her subconscious knows that this is all political and directed at Trump.

her acting isn't very good but it still makes me want to hug her

Somebody use that age detection app on her face. She looks older than a school student.

Is that an earpiece at 2:48

>it took them literally days to find people who can even express emotion

the absolute state of false flags

absolutely no fucking emotion for her sister, as if she knows its an act

wow

>FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG
>FBI DID NOT FUCK UP
>FBI DID NOT IGNORE ANY TIPS
>IT WAS ALL A HOAX

At least she's trying to look bereaved, shit. Only crisis actor ever

Can you guys find the social media of the one on the right? I'm a sucker for eastern european beauties and I got some nuts to bust.

Fuck off you Russian shill. Go fuck yourself.

She is a weapon of tribal warfare and the ones with Slavic genes are the worst of them all because they can achieve higher levels of sensuality and better camouflage their demonic spirit.

She would destroy you completely just to steal from you plans for the latest generation of nano-precision hydrostatic linear guideways for machine tools...stay clear of her Hans.

Fuck off to Siberia you rat-Jew bastard. Stop flooding Australia with Arabs, Chink-Negroes and Yellow-Negroes.

Piece of shit lying fuck. Let Russia ass ream your miserable cunt of a country. Don't fuck everyone elses up. This is clearly a shill thread with fake proxy accounts supporting you. Classic control crowd influencing campaign. KYS.

They're beautiful though. I want to pour my seed inside them.

Bitch JEW! How does it feel to witness the Final Pogrom approaching?

Fuck off you Portuguese paella fuck.

They should just make their school a gun free zone.

Fuck off back to South Africa you rat.

So says the refugee in Christchurch.

You see the one on the left anticipating her turn and forcing the "emotions" it's fucking hilarious. Any parent can see through this.

The horseface on the left, or the drunk on the right?

The stereotypical high school shirts. And those faces; look at the subtle makeup. They have to be early twenties.

OH FUCK ITS FAKE LOL
So sad especially the "and I need this to stop!!!!" part like, fuck off

She is also afraid to take a shower. And this is exactly what we want from this Jews...afraid of showers.

Well well...just found another one from The Sisters.

local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/i-never-got-to-say-goodbye-to-her-parkland-school-shooting-survivor-says-of-friend

Notice the shitty acting starting at 0:15 and the same difficulty at keeping a straight face...she almost starts to laugh.

mackenzie >>>>> madison

is it autism or just bad acting?

And just take a look at Daddy Mirsky!

summitmedicalgroup.com/service/Sports-Medicine/doctor/emirsky/

"RESIDENCY: The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY"

Some say it's a bad case of Talmudism. Nasty illness, it even starts bloody wars and revolutions.

And here is their sister. Katherine Mirsky.

twitter.com/katherinemirsky

As you can see she retweeted Marco Rubio tweet.

it was a mediocre performance, but nothing that normies would consider suspect. They are so used to crisis actors with suppressed smiles and poker faces that they see nothing wrong with this. Short of big grins and laughs like off sandyhook it won't help redpill normies.

Complete names of the family from some hospital record:

articles.sun-sentinel.com/2002-08-25/community/0208220455_1_coral-springs-birth-hospital

I tried to search for Alison Mirsky but im getting too many results...

kekked