Be white female

>be white female
>see a homeless black man
>think Sandra Bullock's The Blind Side
>gib daughters

Pedophile rapes three sisters aged 12 and 14 and gets all 3 pregnant

metro.co.uk/2018/02/09/pedophile-rapes-three-sisters-aged-12-14-gets-3-pregnant-7300536/

>He attacked his young victims after their mom allowed them to move into the family home in Youngstown, Ohio, while he was homeless.

>They were impregnated in 2015 and 2016.

>Prosecutor Jennifer McLaughlin told Mahoning County Common Pleas Court ‘These girls will suffer the rest of their lives because of this.’ One of the twins aborted her baby, but the other two sisters’ pregnancies were discovered too late for them to be terminated.

damn, such is life in europe

How can wh*te rapists even compete?

you've got to be fucking kidding me

Lmao this guy

Seriously though, this bitch is dumb. Probably some fundamentalist Christian broad

sorry I mean such is life in australia

niceee. good for him. good for him he deserves it. they were probably asking for it

PART

Makes me physically ill. Mother should be hung.

>3/3 preggo

meanwhile, whitey's going sterile

There's no indication in the article that the plaintiffs are white?

Fug

How old was the 3rd sister?

This is why you don't let women run your country

In France, this would be legal if the girls consented.

Youngstown is like 50/50 white and nig, so, 50% chance.

I bet he was fucking the mom as well.

An Indian talking about rape? You do realize India has a huge rape problem similar to Mexico.

Someone literally needs to put bullets in the heads of everyone involved, the mother, the daughters, the nigger.

This needs to be bleached from the universe

Israeli proxy Jew doesn’t know his geography AGAIN

Ummm.. you get raped and some nigger nuts in you and you don't go to a hospital that does a thorough cleanse, blood screen, and GIVES YOU PLAN B? How fucking dumb....

And he was invited in by ...
> ‘These girls will suffer the rest of their lives because of this.’ One of the twins aborted her baby, but the other two sisters’ pregnancies were discovered too late for them to be terminated.
> Gets raped..
> Gets nutted in
> No Plan B immediately

Never-mind .. forget it.

>were discovered too late for them to be terminated.
this is bullshit, a baby is the easiest thing to kill.

literally dig a hole, put it in a shoe box with padding, and bury it as it sleeps.

agreed, they're all too retarded to live

> letting a rape baby live so it can become a rapist just like it's parent

retard, the nigger probably told the girls he would kill them if they told anyone, being scarred little grills not even knowing what a big black juicy cock is and then getting violently and tenderly pounded till the cum all over that huge veiny cock probably scarred them to submission until the mom asked why their bellies are so big

This. I suspect they were of the negroid variety.

A nigger leaf?

>pedophilia
>was able to get them pregnant

i dont think they know how pedophilia works...

kek

your face when they were twins and they sucked his big juicy hard black anaconda dick at the same time, one of the going for the balls and the other for the shaft and head and then at time they would both lick the sensitive head until he groaned and moaned. then they both used their tongues to lick and suck up and down his hard shaft, and then he proceeded to fuck both of them for hours making them cum like no white man ever will, and both conceived a black baby at the same night

The mother should be killed, desu.
Im public.

Still pro life now /pol?

That movie was a psyop the purpose of which was to cause exactly this to happen.

>too late to be aborted
Are you telling me they didn't know they wuz pregnant n sheit until they was bout ready to pop a lil nigga out?

Well they are niggers, so... Yes.

The article doesn't say the woman was white

Ohio is not all bad. I bought a house for 30000 bucks.

Whitetails?

I must have missed that story on Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon tonight. What did they have to say about it?

>whitey's going sterile
If you ever bother to look more into this it's only ever said as a reason to import darkies. Any other time the claim is we're overpopulated. Statistics are fun.

further proof that equal rights was a huge mistake

Based on what statistics exactly?

Probably the rape statistics...

>reads uk in the link
>thinks this happened in europe
If you aren't a nigger or you don't have down syndrome I think that you should seriously consider suicide

Is posting on Sup Forums what you do while your wife Isabella is comforting north african refugees?

>white couples are having a hard time to make white babies
>niggers rape white women who had a hard time to get pregnant, instantly got pregnant.

What the fuck man.

LEAF

>12 and 14
>3
what kind of nigger math is this

Croak the groid at once.

Twins, Basil

Doesn't surprise me. Ohio is a fucking cesspool. It's the Florida of the Midwest weird shit is always happening there.

yowch.

>Youngstown, Ohio

I saw this on coony sotomyer, they were nigs.

Imagine the guilty conscious the mother will have for the rest of her life. I'll be surprised if she doesn't suicide or turn into a drug addict down the road. Her reward is a life time of mental and emotional torment as the female psyche loves to run circles.

She's a nigger
She's already a drug addict

Youngstown, Ohio is a shit hole rampant with niggers and white people who want to be niggers.
t. someone from northeast Ohio.

Take your pills you autistic spaz. Don't pretend like teenager girls are fucking stupid, that's the first parenting mistake you'll ever make. Grew up with sisters older then me and before they ever graduated I realized they were all degenerate whores and have been calling them out ever since.

Sounds like everywhere.

t. oregon

I'd rather be in the PNW with the honest leftists and get my dick wet than entertain shitty fat "country" repressed woglovers who pretend to be right-wing.

>Still pro life now /pol?
Depends on the race.

hahaha, single moms are so retarded.

>shitty fat "country" repressed woglovers who pretend to be right-wing.

Accurately describes half of all white Americans. They’re into the patriotic country music and George Bush-tier anti Iran shit, and boy do they love niggers.

>three sisters aged 12 and 14 and gets all 3 pregnant
Phew.

>They were impregnated in 2015 and 2016.
Unless that was on New Years it must have been one hell of a long rape.

This is an old story, gib a bump over here if you are Sup Forums

I want out of this country.
America is hell.

Just another day in the 56%

kill them all

just means the sisters were taking big black dick for over a year

Man I love seeing white women get what they deserve

Nigga got mad stamina yo

They sure love to talk the talk

> too late for them to be terminated.
I thought there was no such thing on the land of the free?

>Be Indian worker
>See ground
>Pave a new street
>Indians take shit on it

Its the kike stupid

Ohio is next to Belgium, right?

Not the kids......if he had raped her it would have jot been a big deal but the kids.....fuck..

Ohio, Netherlands

You're not welcome jew.

When's the last time you heard of blacks helping each other? This was a white woman.

He means Belgium, Indiana

are the parents being prosecuted too?
they're as guilty

And you’re trying to make this about race? Pædophilia knows no racial bounds. The real lesson here is about trusting strangers around your kids.

>too late for them to be terminated
horseshit. if i was a female im sure i could find a way to kill that nigger devil shit inside me

this without the cultural cuckold part

>''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''rape'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You’re assuming the family is white

>take in homeless black guy
>rapes your barely teenage daughters who are now pregnant because of your flawed as shit decision making
>kill yourself making you're raped daughters orphans
Single mothers are a fucking plague on society
>it doesn't say she's a single mother but had their been a father involved this dude would never have been in their home.

I always get a very strong mafia movie vibe from Trump's posse.

OOOOOOOOOOH, god, OP. Christianity was a fucking MISTAKE.

Jesus, you fuck. Made me get baited.

Then I kek'd. How'd you not know this was Auss-inspired bantz?

statutory rape. He should have waited a couple years. Isn’t 16nthe aoc there?

He definitely deserves time for the 12 year old though.

in op
>be white female
>see a homeless black man
unless the mother is a coalburner and the kids are mutts

Should be easy to find out the address he was living at and the name of the homeowner from that address off google, since he was living there for years

"Rapes"

Nowhere in the article does it say they are white. It’s pretty likely they are black.

[spoiler]This is my fetish[/spoiler]

Do it. But don’t act all shocked when it’s a black family.

It is in Europe. England isn’t a continent.

>literally fucked twi s and they were TWELVE YEARS OLDS