Are you guys really cucks for russia or was that fake news too?

Are you guys really cucks for russia or was that fake news too?

Are you Russiabot, or Russiabot2.0?

Yes. I get lots of Rubbles and Russian women for shit posting on Sup Forums
No, seriously... 2 million bucks doesn't go very far. But look at you shit posting shills trying to get some of Soros' 18 billion dollars of trolling.

Are you a fed?

ITS TIME TO NUKE RUSSIA

You are a loser shillfag

Yes comrade we are stronk and we will win against you pig america

as i said in another thread:

fuck the US and fuck the US government. i hope i see this shithole israel puppet state collapse in my lifetime.

i encourage and welcome any meddling or manchurian candidates that will speed up the collapse and balkanization of the US

so if russia is meddling, good. i hope they do it well enough to bring this house of cards tumbling down

NOPE freedom always is better than bondage...enjoy your so-called free ride before you get derail

I'm payed by the Prussians

I admit it... Russia banged my wife..

No.

also

>cuck for russia
>nigger dick sucker and puppet for the jews to kill off and dispossess whites

hmm hard choice

No I'm a Russian paid agent. I get a big bag of rubles and a pound of cabbages every month that I hoard in my Geneva bank account. Comrade.

fake.
Sam Hyde works alone

No we’re Hilary supporters and we want to make sure Russia walks away with as much uranium as they think them and North Korea will need

I'm a bear. But not a gay bear. A proper Russian one with cybernetic powers and red X-ray vision.
Ask Hilary. She would never lie.

Nope, in fact I'm sick of people shilling on and on about how Slavs are better than Northwestern Europeans. "Ohh hurr durr dhey r mor nayshunalistic cuz they dun gib a fukk" as if Slavs weren't an accessory in helping the jews screw us over. Seriously, fuck the Slavs. Reinhard Heydrich should have fucking won the Eastern campaign if it hadn't been for the FDR Demoshits getting involved us involved in Europe.

Russia is the LAST white country on earth. Think about that. Slavs are the white hold out. We should just nuke this entire planet and be done with it, desu

This thread is 90% Russian shills. This board is absolutely dominated by them. The vulnerable and stupid that come here and r/T_D are perfect targets.

Sincerely,
Fuck you

>if you don't love sucking nigger dick and working for the jews to destroy whites, you are a russian shill

if not bowing down to niggers, kikes and various other shitskins makes me a russian shill, so be it

I'd rather cuck for Russia than cuck for Israel any day of the week. Make Israel Extinct Again. Fuck Kushner bc he's a Jew faggot. The end.