Florida House aide fired after claiming Florida shooting survivors are 'actors'

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/20/florida-house-aide-fired-after-claiming-florida-shooting-survivors-are-actors.html

>An aide to a Florida House lawmaker was fired Tuesday after he said that Parkland students who were speaking out on gun control after Wednesday’s mass shooting were paid actors.

>Benjamin Kelly, the aide to Republican Rep. Shawn Harrison, emailed Tampa Bay Times reporter Alex Leary to claim that two Marjory Stoneman Douglas students who appeared on CNN weren’t actually survivors of the attack.

Keep your autism in your containment board. Stop leaking your shit in the real world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GpWiHUczNc
youtube.com/watch?v=4bg8Mm2LKv4
youtube.com/watch?v=WuN7RvX7R78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Keep your autism in your containment board. Stop leaking your shit in the real world.
No

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?

god i wish i had a blimp and shitpost IRL from two thousand feet above ground surface.

They old glow nuggets that planned this made a stupid mistake. In the past they used little kids but this time they used teenagers. Fucking teenagers live and post everything online and they are being exposed very quickly. Stupid CIA niggers.

bump

It thinks the world is real.

It's honestly about time this happened. I have to say that it's completely hilarious whenever a Sup Forumstard reveals his full power level irl.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE THIS ISN'T SLOPPY IT'S DELIBERATE
>no one will believe a goddamn thing anymore if they eat this up
>it's a fucking litmus test on the effects of gaslighting across a nationwide sample

Have you ever talked to a girl?

According to CNN he to an uber to school. where was the gun? I honestly don't know what he was using, but I see the usual AR/AK images, so I assume it was one of those evil "assault" things. So he hops in an uber with a weapon of mass destruction, and the driver doesn't notice a thing, or doesn't think it's odd that some kid is carrying a wmd and wants to be dropped off at a high school?
I'm not buying it.

You want the real red pill? All of the shilling being done is being done by bots. 100%. (Outside of the occasional shitposter having a laff, of course) The botnet is real, and has been real for a long time. The bad actors are real but the 'real idiots', your commie filth...

The memes are real. All memes are real. There are no coincidences. Commies are not people. Now, Im not talking about your run of the mill pleb, this doesnt apply to all of them.. some of them just still havent woken up yet. But the commie filth and the rest of the plebs, who will never ever wake up, because they can not... Are not people. They are bots. NPC's. The reason they can not be reasoned with is because they are immitations of us with no soul.

They aren't literal 'machines' but they do not have souls. This is readily testable, for all to see, when you introduce information that runs counter to their programming. They have been programmed in a specific direction, over the past couple of decades, so that any degree of truth makes them react in strange ways.

But, wait, there's more! What is another meme about them? It's more of a 'main stream' meme, but a meme is a meme is a meme. What is something that the normalfags who show signs of possessing a 'not-yet-awake' soul call them?

Thats right, zombies.
Tick Tock

QWERTY-

Bumping for answers.

Why does this tweet sounded so robotic?

Who even say "lol" anymore?

What about the questions he asks? I'm his girlfiend by the way, he's a total chad unlike you pencil dick.

Well you replied to him, and you're clearly at least female-identified from the way you immediately jump to social capital in a sloppy attempt to dismiss valid discussion, so technically he has.

>the actual state of faggot normies on this board today

Should we call this the "meatbot" hypothesis?

Well, he's right.

Agreed.

They have always been sloppy but this is a level of incompetence that has to be intentional. It's either a litmus test, like you said, or they are trying to completely delegitimize anything that the government is involved in, like arrests (maybe?).

There is also my previous post... Maybe this is meant to create such a logical fallacy that the bots go full cannibal corpse? I wouldnt even be mad if thats what it is, that sounds like a fucking blast.

Well, another tell. lololololol was used mostly around 2001 or so. This 'just a kid' can't possibly have experienced it let alone adopted it.
It's guided by 40 year olds like me.

hey friends. i uploaded the video and I hope it won't get shoahed.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GpWiHUczNc

I feel YT is taking down videos of this if they titles are "clickbait" so I went with a generic title.

>che
>1984

holy pinko commie, batman

Sounds good to me. That fucking Low-T Virus, man.

when on tv they get ear buds so they can hear what the presenter is saying and asking them.

>What, for instance, has the shooter had to say about AAAAAANY of this, Hmmmmm? He ain't dead.

So much this! Thats why in every other interview ever ear buds arent obvious

>Keep your autism in your containment board. Stop leaking your shit in the real world.

WE REAL WORLD NOW

Am I the only one who immediately thought of this video after seeing these two on CNN?

youtube.com/watch?v=4bg8Mm2LKv4

>lolololololol i'm so famous

I wonder how many of us actual humans are left on earth, as opposed to (((human beings))) who are just "being human"?

>you guys have no effect on the real world outcome
>you think you were responsible for the elections
>you are just meme larpers

WE NWO NOW

you see that flag above your post user?
you can
you can do anything you want here

Someone link the sauce on Sup Forums IRL NPC story.

it's too late, it was always too late

Impossible to say. We are outnumbered for sure.

He who controls the Memes, controls the Universe.

Is a reptilian, a reptilian actor and liberal

Also commie, and probably gay.

Holy fuck, why are they insisting on destroying their credibility? Crisis actors isn't something you bring onto a mainstream news show and if you still expect to be taken seriously. All I'm seeing now is people shitting on the people who claim "crisis actors" might be a possible theory and using it to discredit them on everything else. Haven't these people learned how to NOT shoot themselves in the foot?

Check out the dog driving at 5:05. Pretty funny stuff

>Haven't these people learned how to NOT shoot themselves in the foot?

Would you say we are living in interesting times? You haven't seen anything yet. Prepare yourself. Don't go off and turn full paranoia... but seriously fucking prepare. If you dont have a main bugout bag and several "oh shit theres no time to grab the main bugout bag" bags and atleast the ability to do a couple of chin ups you are really fucking yourself. What is coming will either be a whole lot of fun or really, really hard. And it all depends on how prepared you are.

We're always outnumbered but we're not outgunned. Stay the course comrade. The can't win.

non sequitur you fucking kike

this is extremely blatant bait

inb4 the chans take the hook deep and get decimated

County is literally going to vote to demolish the building later this month - all traces of evidence will be wiped away.

LOL Sup Forums TROLLS

That's all I need to know to be 100% sure it's a fake shooting.

the truth can no longer be contained user. It's happening.

I really hate that bald mutt.

>WE ALL KNEW THIS KID NOW TAKE AWAY GUNS

If she knew the guy I wonder if she ever said hello or just treated him like a human being in general. Mental illness is no joke, taking away his guns wouldn't have suddenly removed his desire to kill.

Desperation is a motherfucker. It makes the incompetent unbelievably sloppy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuN7RvX7R78

Playing the game on hard is what makes it fun, user

exactly, they are baiting, pretty damn obvious they want a ‘crisis actor’ meme to develop around this ‘kid’

Come what may

Bump

Can pol get me a Japanese qt ? I'll sacrifice tendies in your honor.