Liberal Knowledge

>wants to ban guns
>has literally no idea how they work

Why should liberals have a say in anything involving guns?

Gif very related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xE3GMy_bjFY
youtu.be/cLcRQCIET5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck

>fucking grenade launcher

Do they even look at what is allowed or do they seriously think I can just go out and buy a .50cal machine gun or a Mark 19?

They think the gun from Aliens (1986) is really real.

ban assault m203s

heh I remember the happening threads then Vegas first happened and some faggot had somehow convinced everyone the shooter had a fucking browning M2

>Why should men have a say in anything involving women's bodies?

That domestic terrorist has a civillian 39mm golf ball launcher.
The horrors!

>Cruz used a scope, grenade launcher and silencer.

Seems legit.

>no 10x24mm HE case-less round combat rifle with a 99 round magazine and underbelly grenade launcher/shotgun attachment

For whatever reason, I immediately thought Ted when you mentioned Cruz, but thought against it when I realized that delegates aren't found in schools

I think they know more than you.

WAAAAAYYY MOOORE
fucking kys, assault weapons existed before the AR 15, equally as deadly. also you can put WAY MORE bullets into a fucking handgun with a 80 round drum mag you stupid nigger

Never forget.

>55-100 bullet clips
kek where can i buy these magazines.

You don't need to know everything about something to argue against it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xE3GMy_bjFY

Steal their memes and regurgitate them in lib-friendly brevity
>Wants to ban abortions
>Never touched a pussy

>Wants to ban guns
>Never touched an air rifle

What I would give to be able to use an M4/M727 with an M203, ACOG, and Gemtech suppressor

then make the case against violence. Focusing on the tools makes you look shallow.

Violence is already illegal.

Do people know what OP meant? Their animation of a bump stock is a joke. I guess people know that but CNN doesn't. The handle moves with the stock lel

>artist draws the bolt handle
>gun literally snaps in half with no hinge
I hate liberal cunts What the fuck is that thing coming out the end near the scope? What the fucking shit is this artist doing?

>What the fuck is that thing coming out the end near the scope?
The charging handle.

Its pretty awesome user but nothing orgasmic. Not a mark 19 is a machine gun that shoots 22mm grenades

Source: Military

Mk 19 is the greatest thing ever. Also surprisingly easy to disassemble and reassemble for cleaning.

>100 bullet magazines

Meme it into existence for /k/ as present

that looks nice,, can it fill air balloons too?

>with a duct-taped flame unit

>wants to ban guns
Not all guns, just the weapons of war that kill dozens in an instant. We'd all like a chance to escape when the next right-wing conservative goes nuts and starts shooting up a school.

Also thats not the gun lee harvey oswald used lmao. How the fuck is he going to fire 3 times with a breech loading gun?? Why cant even the slightest bit of research be put into these things?

What is a weapon of war?

What the fuck even is this

Hah! The law is meaningless in a society which places zero value in truth and is driven by enslavement of the masses and greed. Making something illegal is useless. Until the individual accepts the truth of reality and personally decides "I choose to not do this because it is wrong and detrimental to myself and my community" we will continue to live in total bedlam. Every day I am awoken with new refreshed hope for my fellow man and every day I find that hope squashed by lunchtime because people everywhere of all shapes, sizes, and colors refuse to respect and cherish one another because living on baseless hatred while being subject to the law and the force it entails is so much easier.

I legit allow myself to have a cry once in a while because of the suffering all my human brothers and sisters force themselves to endure but crying is pointless and will change nothing. All I can do is hope and pray for a better tomorrow.

Gun control is going to happen OP. There isn't anything you can do to stop it.

the loss of lives caused by these guns is all you need honestly
doesnt matter if you know how it works or not

>Implying general population is no better than a bunch of kids
That is true actually, but don't they usually shill for a completelly different agenda?

LMAO

Amen

>the loss of lives caused by cars is all you need honestly

>WANTS TO CURE CANCER
>HAS LITERALLY NO IDEA HOW SMOKING CAUSES IT

>Malcolm X
>Live together in Harmoy

It's because you goys driven by your white hatred lash out against the week. We must do what reasonable, civilized people do with children and take them away. Then you wonder why white women prefer dark skinned men?

Do you drive your gun to work?

How can we let such dangerous weaponry get into the hands of the public?

Just in case you need to shoot up the military that you probably support...

That gif looks like they're trying to get normies to think telescope stock = bump stock, so they can ban them.

Its too addictive how my slang catches on. I gotta stop but I cant. If I dont stop soon Im gonna add Pepsi Marxism to the lexicon

More like live segregated in harmony. Which is true actually.

I too feel deeply saddened by this. Gibbs M41-A Pusle Rifle that makes the same sound plz

>create a non-stop warfare

Tommy gun or MG42?

You do realize almost no one is killed by rifles right? More people are killed with bare hands than rifles in the US.

mag so long you can use as a monopod while standing.

LMAO. Yeah fell out of jihadi john's pocket's while on the rooftop maybe that's how it hit her house.

So while that person is 100% wrong about the magazine, that gun will accept 100 round drums.

Fun Fact: In NY where I live the SAFE act limits the magazine size for normal magazines, but still allows drums of any size. Nothing says stop violence like keeping legal only the way you actually go if you want to inflict as much damage and death as possible.

You don't even really have a right to own guns.

rly mkes u tihnk

2nd Amendment says differently
It should be a law that if you haven't actually taken Civics or Government class you should be banned for speaking against the Bill of Rights

We New Vegas now.

>what is common law?

>shakeweight stock

/k/ would lose their shit over that topkek

First of all you should know you're arguing against a joke. More importantly, you think government should ban speech on a subject from those who haven't taken their classes on the subject?

Imagine being this retarded, thinking that you can't defend yourself in a life or death situation because "well the rapist/murderer/psychopath won't get a fair trial from the end of my gun barrel."

Something like this comes to mind

>try to explain to a liberal that raining infinite free food on Africa won't solve world hunger
>their one response is to keep coming back saying that global communism is the future
Just fucking end it.

Yes, cause when idiots like the leftists these days get on Twitter and Facebook ranting about how guns are the problem when it's really the people that are using the guns are the problem, and how the 2nd Amendment needs to be taken away yet have no clue what they're talking about and are just incensed by those talking points fed to them by this pushing an agenda
If you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, specifically in relation to the Constitution/Bill of Rights, to the Gulag you go

*those pushing an agenda

>gun jammed
>whatdo?.png
>chuck ammunition at house
>just chuck it
>that'll teach 'em

youtu.be/cLcRQCIET5A

Fixed carry handle M4/M727 with suppressor, scope, and M203 is pretty much an all in one package though. Scope is for long-range shooting, suppressor is for stealth, M203 is for blowing shit up, and fixed carry handle is for CQB.

has /k/ seen this shit?

Women are property

my sides
I'm dying