Little Witch Academia

I want Diana to beat me. I want her to kick my in the stomach until my entire abdomen is a sick, dark blue and purple. I want her to stomp on my hand until the bones are all crushed and cracked, fingers bending in unnatural ways. I want her to take a baseball bat to my face and break any bones she can aim for. I want her to knock me unconscious and then beat me more for being so weak. Then I want her to throw me onto my bed with only the barest of medical attention so I don't die of infection or have permanent disfiguration, that way she doesn't lose out on something she'd worked so hard to craft into something better.

k

We're not even gonna get a Conztanzvarg, are we?
It was a good run, boys

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

What's wrong with Akko's fingers?

Haven't been around in the last days. Any updates on the trigger arbook/New doujins?

scans never ever unless its faceless fat men doujins

threads are kill, rest in papiliodia
my autism wants them to revive though

>Artbook scans never
>Doujin scans never Some user that ordered the book already has the translation, and is just waiting for the book to arrive
>Threads getting nuked

But there's the game stream tomorrow, and Bento is organizing a book with these thread's drawfags.

This one has been up a fair chunk of time
Maybe one of the mods just got around to watching the show and got mad that Diana and Akko aren't a canon thing. I'm sure he's had his hot pocket so it seems to be all cooled down now

But if we are kill, please remember that necromancy is punishable with a fate worse than death.
But Akko got away with it so do whatever the fuck you want

This is a useless General which is against the rules.

I stopped browsing these generals ever since the anime ended
Are they this bad now?

I leave for 2 minutes....what happen in the other thread?

The mods have at last had enough with our generalfaggotry.

Posting the Cocaine Conz story, in case anyone missed it or wanted it

Anyone got /d/eviant Sucy?

How long until the stream?

Next few days here. Dunno the actual timing

Only a few of them have applied though. Don't know if any more drawfags here are intending to apply before the deadline.

comfy naps

Listen, I'm a massive Diakko faggot, but you can't start a thread with this kind of image. We should just die if that's what we've come to.

Anyone got more screenshots of green text storys besides the recent Constanze one and the H&B bullying Akko one?

Imagine being as much a pathetic shit bag as you are.

Stop shoehorning shitty characters into Akko's naps.

Well, that's a shame.

Any hits on Tumblr or Twitter?

>shoehorning Andrew is not okay but Diana is
You crazy, dude.

>I just wanted to use magic to make people happy
>That's all I know how to do
Jesus fucking christ, dude
This hit me in my soul
Fuck, man

Diana existed since before the tv show.

Abusive!Akko collection

Seriously, I don't know why she didn't kill herself. Her life really is suffering.

There are a lot of weirdos in this thread.

daily reminder that this will be canon in the next season.

Whatever happened to Ursulaposting?

Sucy and Amanda as well.

I think I saw one of the drawfags mention their interest yesterday but we'll see.

Yeah. I don't want to play elitism but I don't know how people sign up and they don't have a single LWA drawing, this is a for fans by fans kind of thing. Good thing I went to invite a bunch of mutuals/friends beforehand

>Spoiler
Huh. Well, maybe they've been itching to do so and thought it was a good opportunity to start?

Well, mutuals are good at any rate.

Why is Akko so autistic?

Okay I just finished the last episode.
So do the movies tie in, in any way at all? Or are they completely pointless now

They're higher budget and thus better animated, self-contained, and do not overlap with the series in any way as to make them feel redundant, so I'd hardly call them "Completely Pointless". But no, they do not tie-in to the series at all.

That's kind of stupid. If they wanted to reinvent a series, why not make an whole new thing instead of borrowing something you already made. I liked the premise in the OVAs more.

Because the characters are enjoyable and the setting interesting?

Stand by me

Well if that's the case then why warp the story. I was confused half way through waiting to see when the OVAs would become relevant. I've been begging for an anime ever since I saw the first OVA way back when, but if you're going to change everything then what's the point of wanting the anime based off the OVA you saw.