MUH RACISM

MUH RACISM

Ahem, sage

Racism is pretty stupid desu

Like think about it, think of all the white people you know, do you really like them? are you like 'hey fellow whitey' no you feel bitter and angry at them like everyone else

jus live your lives folks

I dont hate blacks. But the 14 words are true and can be used for any race. Blacks Asians etc

>i'm not racist but I'm racist

wouldn't have shit like this if our ancestors hadn't bitched on the eugenics front.

Nice slide thread, jackass.

What how am I racist?

you're an idiot

White people aren't excluded from scrutiny. On the contrary; to preserve the prosperity of white people, they must constantly uproot and eliminate inferiority wherever they can find it. Shitty white people exist because we abandoned this eternal struggle for progress.

>think of all the white people you know, do you really like them?
I despise most people I meet, regardless of race. But the only people I like are white people.

This coming from a shitskin

You promote the existence of white people, who have created objectively superior civilization. The mere act of doing this, whether you believe it or not, makes you a racist.

Embrace it. Let the racism flow through you and guide you.

Slide thread sage.

Unironically this. The Whites I know are scummy as hell (vulgar language, smell of weed, drugs). The thing is a couple of years ago I used to make daily threads on here against nigs, had folders of watermelon memes.. and then I stopped caring. The 'funny racist' thing is a phase that becomes stale pretty quickly

Honestly, white employees cause more issues for me than any other, and they're not even half my workforce.

Automation can't come fast enough. Just want to be done with all of them.

In order to not discriminate, you have to intentionally make yourself stupid. You have to pretend that you don't know things that you already know to be true.

Since ur using ur meme flag, im just wondering have you even been in a muslim country? Racism is not a whitey thing especially in modern times, if you have ever been in china or muslim countries you would know that US nazi larpers are a joke compared to whats moderate mainstream racism there.

>yfw that fat gross white guy in the mugshot is more accomplished than 95% of black people

Thats impressive poll result considering Clinton got 3 million more votes and trump won latino vote by large margin.

Obsessing over race = racist

And who are the ones that make everything about race?

wtf I love shitskins now