Show's over

Broward Schools Superintendent confirms Hogg is a real life student and not a paid fake actor
>LET'S BRING IT IN FOLKS. MOVE ALONG. NOTHING LEFT TO SEE HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/learyreports/status/966106467748253696
archive.is/GQXF0
nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-rep-s-aide-fired-calling-shooting-survivors-actors-article-1.3832253
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
latimes.com/visuals/video/95939817-132.html
hooktube.com/Q5WU_RfV0ng
youtube.com/watch?v=5YDyGLYO0H0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit here's linkage twitter.com/learyreports/status/966106467748253696

Russian propaganda and lies

>9
How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?

Hello Dimitry, I see you are working late tonight. Come to the bar when you get off, we will be up late.

proofs?

Who activated the fire-alarm?

Let's play a game. What proof would you accept that these were just students at a school that had a shooting? I'm guessing nothing would satisfy you.

Ask your Mueller. He has the proofs

I live in browsed and the school actually never existed. It was all made up

Broward*

>Why is there no transparency?
I'll take a shot in the dark here and guess that it's because it's only been a few days and it's still considered an ongoing investigation. And no, just because they caught the guy doesn't mean the investigation ends.

Cameron Kasky's father is running a child trafficking ring via One World Adoption Services, this is the pizzagate-kakistocracy-with-connections-to-the-DNC crowd.

Read the archives ya mawfuckas

archive.is/GQXF0

Hoggpill is too strong

>government confirms government isn't lying
lmao this farce is beyond hilarity

Camera footage. Schools are packed to the gills with cameras these days. Nothing gets by them. Let's see how it all went down. The shock, the tragedy is worn off everybody except maybe a few left in Florida. Let's just lay it all out there and start playing things straight up

see

How about that retarded Republican aide who got fired:
"Florida Republican's aide fired after pushing right-wing conspiracy that school shooting survivors are ‘actors’"
nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-rep-s-aide-fired-calling-shooting-survivors-actors-article-1.3832253

You have to laugh. Let's oppose retarded Russian conspiracy theories on Sup Forums. The point of them is to divide the American people and spread confusion.

Are we still playing "down the memory hole it goes"? You were probably on here telling us the same thing right after Vegas

imagine sperging out this hard

Psyopp school slaughter based on Cianigger Shits...

Also a censored video from one of us
.. proof and evidence rundown on f lorida false flag event...
Deepstate is scarred
>keep digging for the truth
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

Spread this video !!!! This is a BADgoy!!!
>that means good ShitLord you newfags

Yep, I'm a jew shill from Russia. My mission is to convince retarded delusional neckbeards that their fantastic stories about global conspiracies aren't true. We're so frightened of the "truth" coming out and the "day of the rope" coming. This board is so powerful, my illuminati masters are shaking in their boots. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, the Rothchilds. They're in on it too. It's all a long play to take all your guns, even though that hasn't happened after the numerous past mass shootings. We're just bad at our jobs.

Dipshit's been copypasta'ing in every thread now. He must be so proud of his "probing questions".

latimes.com/visuals/video/95939817-132.html

Here he is shilling for Gun Control DURING the shooting.

Fuck off you dumb slav.
It could easily be proven by the fucking yearbook photo. The kids are wearing shirts from the Stoneman school team (Eagles).

This is going to blow up in the rights face hard, and is exactly what Russia wants. To play Americans against each other.

Thanks for the kek you fuckin dope. Keep working on your sarcasm game dude. Shit's tight

>kid was on TV just a few months ago in fucking CALIFORNIA
>bunch of ties to media and deepstate are turning up

>OY VEY THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE SHOOTING

>Wow how can an American citizen be in a different state a year ago
Which ties to media? Hacking the shooting? No, you dumb cunt. It's a Russian account that claimed the David kid didn't go to the school in Parkland, which is easily verifiable as wrong.

>A Russian account
Do you realize how stupid you sound?

>lurk moar kek

Don't say anything kek it looks like he just woke up and started reading about this for less then an hour, he hasn't figured it out yet.

how is that any sort of farfetched, it might not be a russian but it can be easily a fake account made to pretend
have you never used the internet?
btw nice proxy change;)

>RARE
>A
>R
>E

Sup Forums can be a confusing place for some

Every one of these shills, ruin them so no jew liberal will ever try to subvert this gun bullshit ever again.

kill yourself. the lying noguns have gone too far and it's time to fight them tooth and nail, and not give a single inch on anything no matter what.

I'm not using a proxy and I've only posted with this ID in this thread. What are you on about? You should get out of the motherjones comment section for a while.

They aren't fucking crisis actors, they are theater/media students. Stop with that dumb shit.

David Hogg's dad DID work for the FBI though, had previous CNN connections, and was generally suspicious.

hooktube.com/Q5WU_RfV0ng
youtube.com/watch?v=5YDyGLYO0H0

Liar. It exists and my friends kid goes there. No clue if the story is real but the school is real.

it's a prank twitter account and the location on twitter says russia (could be spoofed, but still).
the whole yearbook thing is a dead end.

This. This kid is an opportunist dweeb and should be treated as such. Not some JewSorosNWO Sup Forums larp.

When you're being a shill, can you please not post the same shill text in multiple threads. It's very boring for everyone!

I'm not the Australian, but I've been in that thread. Do you want some tutorials on how to maximize Google? Most of the operators work on Yandex.com as well, but Yandex doesn't respect robots.txt like Google does. Need internet lessons?

nobody trusts a meme flag you stupid ass shills

Any of you fuckers actually meet the district superintendent of your county's schools?

Yeah, me neither. What a fucking liar.

You're clearly copy and pasting ready responses. Probably cuts your time by three-quarters. You're not a bot (it seems) and obviously there are many ways of doing bot posting. Seems you're very well-informed about these subjects, which itself just further confirms my suspicions. You're the Russian posting multiple versions of the same pro-Putin text in different threads. I wonder whose interest you could possibly be being paid to represent???

If you're talking about the "Antifa" account, many people on Sup Forums were making them with russian locations last summer during the eric clanton affair.

Who cares at this point? All their screaming and whining literally accomplished nothing.

You're a dumb nigger to be honest.

These and more questions actually need to be answered, not in the USA though.

Fuck off back to red.dit

And you're a flaming homosexual who literally sucks the penis of a retarded tyrant.

Jej, does your wife have enough based black men to satisfy her?

Hahaha from actual Russian my autism is screaming at me to start digging but I won’t listen, it’s like the feeling you know you’ll be on to something but you don’t follow through with it then a couple of days past and you realize you were right the whole time.

Instant regret.jpg

He's obviously being used for disinfo, prior connections with FBI Dad and CNN are obviously suspicious. They're trying to push the "he was never a student" narrative now to shield him from all accusations period.

lollll omg that pic so true im russian with american proxy good one

Thanks for the bumps.

cant flog the hogg

get fucking BUURRRNNED

kill yourself memeshill

>should be treated
like shit. Because it's another faggot liberal telling me what to do and trying to remove part of the Bill of Rights.

Does anyone realize how massively crazy this is? We've finally hit the point where crisis actors are being openly discussed on major media outlets, this used to be something you read about in the Enquirer or infowars, but now it's fucking everywhere. This is hilarious and I'll be laughing for the rest of the year if this trend keeps up. We truly are in the meme timeline.

The black "girl" was actually a boy and was the real shooter. That's why they are dead as shit on the ground and ol' average white boi Cruz was snuggled on the lawn.

The Superintendent or Principal making a statement saying they are students. Not something from the media saying they were told something by the Superintendent. Not anything from the media actually. I do not trust the media, I do not trust the politicians

I must say this shooting has produced some quality originals

This. Vegas has been effectively memory holed just like this will be.

Agree on that, I just think it’s not some deep plot. Obviously MSM is gonna eat him up cause he’s shitting on anything American.

Let us see it happening - yes, sad, yes, grisly.

Let us see that this student was once enrolled there.

I'm done after that. Then it's just a tragedy brought on by shit policing, shit parenting (lmaonodad) and SSRIs.

I was qondering what DWS had been up to since August.

Look at this Parkland kids: We are the media now. We control the Matrix now.

This is a golden opportunity. The Russians have been caught spreading conspiracy theories. That means Sup Forums can troll these shills into oblivion and then blame it on the Russians.

Kek

Read the indictments user. Surely you are semi-literate, are you not?

Honestly, anything that throws a wrench in the gears of the DNC poz machine is okay with me.

Even if the shooting really happened, I'm not gonna let some soyboys and a spic dyke disarm the white population so ZOG can flood us with niggers and kill us off easier due to lack of self defense.

this is actually believable

If I had to take bet on who the Russian bot/shill in this thread is, it would be you.

FAKED!

So hilarious. Tell me, how many if the superintendents of the schools you've gone to know you. Fuck do you even know the superintendents of ANY of the schools you went to at all?

Crisis Actors ate being openly discussed in the context of discrediting the right and especially the Trump right as conspiracy nutjobs and unstable boomers. I don't know how the hell you could think this is positive for your side in any way.

top kek

Yeah just like we discredited the right and especially the Trump right as conspiracy nutjobs and unstable boomers by electing Donald Trump President.
Dude.
The shit just runs off like water now. We are the happy, invincible faggots that everyone loves to hate. We just gave #CrisisActors the #ReleaseTheMemo treatment. Meaning half the country in perpetuity is going to question every obvious phony left wing crisis campaign to shill some left wing agenda item. We saw it in charlottesville. We saw it after Vegas. And this was just too fucking obvious. Come on now bro. Don't fall prey to worrying about what other people think about you. What other people? Leftists? Like I should give a fuck what any leftist thinks about my opinions

Hey, on't forget mommy. She works for the FBI too y'know!!

#Hoggsmom

Forgot to check the tip line again, bitch

Why does she have a different last name than her kid?

>they lie about everything
>this time theyre telling the truth though.

Havent they ever read 1984? Even the truth is a lie.

>#Hogmom

))))

Ayyy shills are false flagging themselves again.
Thanks for stopping all those Net Nazis from giving bad reviews for Black Panther!