They’re onto you Sup Forums

How does it feel knowing you’re being watched by left wing hawks?
Liberal propagandists that want to be 2 steps ahead of you?
They’re calling you out before you can even spread the truth.
They’re saying shut your fucking mouth before you can even speak.

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/20/business/media/parkland-shooting-media-conspiracy.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GpWiHUczNc
streamable.com/wg3v1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao this
There are literally 12 threads about this guy. Sad that the lamestream media needs to monitor us faggets for bending the truth.
Sad for them, that is.

The Rothschilds bow to the Hogg
In communications with aliens

hey friends. i uploaded the video and I hope it won't get shoahed.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GpWiHUczNc

I feel YT is taking down videos of this if they titles are "clickbait" so I went with a generic title.

>faggets
Why the homophobia?

Literally everyone knows the mainstream media has been lurking here for the longest time, faggot. Thanks for pointing out the obvious fact

Oh no, Sup Forums is under scrutiny. OH NO. WHATEVER WILL WE DOOOOOOOOOO

Who cares?
I’m not here to blow the lid off of some super secret conspiracy in my super secret clubhouse, just get my laughs in.

GAS THE KIKES, CIVIL WAR NOW!

(((They))) will reveal themselves soon, out of cards.

>not so fast

streamable.com/wg3v1

I pity the Left. They're desperate to feel important when they aren't and never will be.

(((They))) will reveal themselves soon, they really dont have many cards left.

The thing is, there are plenty of lurkers who don't discuss plans for real life operations or any of that other shit on this board. They have redpill folders, happy merchant folders, and all sorts of other assorted folders. Then they take it out to the real world and begin planting seeds all over the place. These people are the real threat to the liberal spies and paid shills because they don't know how to counter it, and they couldn't even if they tried.

honestly. this seems like a classic case of misdirection. we are clearly looking at it wrong here. the school shooting was probably not a false flag but the means to an end (demolition of the building) just like WTC and asbestos. when was the school built? have any previous people died from asbestos poisoning? what other reason could they have for demolishing the building. follow the money.

>The Rothschilds bow to the Hogg
>In communications with aliens

You mean space niggers.

They're still mad about the van bombings we never did

you guys had a good larp but its over

how can they know what we are going to do next when we don't even know what we are going to do next?

>posting reddit

>Mainstream media literally calls these questions out for the normie
I've never been one to complain when my work is being done for me.

Companies are hiring trolls, and I make it by free

It is sad for them. REALLY FUCKING SAD we called bullshit on the fake Graduation meme-page. Of course, we all now know how to fake a graduation page.