Hey guys, I just heard of this pretty cool guy named Jordan Peterson. He says a lot of smart sounding things...

Hey guys, I just heard of this pretty cool guy named Jordan Peterson. He says a lot of smart sounding things. He tells me not to believe in white identity politics. I think that sounds pretty reasonable. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWx0HMXuZ28&t=5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think I'm gonna read Siege

Well he's not wrong. White people don't exist. I plan on signing up to his future writers course.

He's reddit's new favorite philosopher. I think we all know that /POL is a dangerous slippery slope to genocide and resentment.

Clean your rooms.

I will if you call me bucko, daddy.

Jordan Peterson isn't the leader of a fear cult like people say.

If you would just listen to what Peterson teaches, you will realize that there is no such thing as the "white race".

You Neo Nazi white supremacists just want a safe space, you're no different than the SJWs on the left.

Your conspiracy theories about a Marxist "white genocide" are nothing but thinly veiled antisemitism, a mental illness you've developed out of resentment of successful minorities in your nations. All this does is prove that you want your minorities to be unsuccessful.

Peterson is a prophet of our times. Take responsibility for yourself and clean your damn room, stop blaming the "Jews" for everything in your life, like your inability to find a girlfriend or have a successful career. Get out of your basement and get a real job.

You have no right to have an opinion about politics and the world until you have CLEANED YOUR ROOM.

>cool guy named Jordan Peterson
dont assume his pronouns. bow to lenin and $2000 carpets. he didnt spend no $12,000 on the best jewish tranny clown makeup there is, to be treated like THAT. he has other 17 year olds to hit on
>make me your daddy

>mfw all these normies are taking the lobsterpill when the CRABPILL is the true path to enlightenment

Babby's first redpill

anti-Peterson shilling was last weeks thing, better get up to speed with your supervisor.

>didn't call me bucko
If I admit I would have been a Nazi if I lived in Germany in 1933, will you call me Bucko, daddy?

don't care, he's a nobody. he's a teacher at a shitty school looking for attention. Stop giving it to him.

Peterson pushes biblical morality and personal responsibility. What's the issue?

i think people on all sides are being mislead into various camps and pitted against each other. divide and conquer, it's what i'd do

THIS.

The anti-Peterson shilling here is clearly the work of the CIA, there is no other explanation, unless maybe they are Marxists who are extremely upset that their figurehead Cathy Newman was OWNED in a debate on Channel 4 News. They did NOT see that coming, it was a catastrophic blow to the Marxist power establishment.

Anyone whose opinion differs from that of what Peterson teaches is a shill and leftist commie scum, end of story.

Peterson is the last hope for Western civilization, and anyone who disagrees with this needs to be shunned from society.

If we don't support him it's over, it's all over. The West in finished. Done for.

If we, as disciples of Peterson, fail to curb the antisemitism and Nazism that runs rampant on this web forum, it's going to spell the end of civilization as we know it. Peterson had a prophetic dream about this.

This has gone too far. This "kek" thing is going to lead straight to genocide and the destruction of the West, and we have to step up and begin working harder to wake up these lost boys on Sup Forums /POL to the reality of the horrors of racial pride.

THE WHITE RACE DOESN'T EXIST. YOU CAN'T DEFINE IT.

You're not fooling anyone, Nazi LARPER. You are a Nazi TODAY.

What you fail to realize is that there is no Jewish conspiracy. Jews are very high IQ, and their representation in politics and the media can be SIMPLY accounted for by thi fact.

The fact that you resent this just PROVES that you like your minorities to be unsuccessful.

This PROVES that you are a loser who is just resentful of the success of others. I bet you've never even held a boob before. Haven't held a boob: Opinion discarded.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM.

It's time for you to take the Peterson pill and become a good individual, a successful individual who isn't obsessed with SKIN COLOUR.

>being retarded enough to assume NatSoc is right or left wing
Isn't this guy some lolberg that tells you to clean your room and that white race isn't important? Yea, into the trash it goes.

clean your face

Classic lost kek boy Sup Forums /POL Nazi LARPER speak.

The "white race" is a social construct, bucko. You're just using it to try to create a safe space because you don't want to compete with highly successful and talented Nigerian refugees that are taking your STEM jobs.

If you were a good individual like ME you wouldn't even SEE skin colour. Everything depends on individual MERIT.

Your identity politics are TOXIC, you are no different than a blue haired SJW wanting a safe space.

"Look at me I have white skin and want an entire country to myself". Boo hoo, you just can't compete with successful minorities.

Don't like it? Have more babies.

CLEAN. YOUR. ROOM.

Admit it, you're shocked to your core by the hard facts: Nazis are the new SJWs.

I punch Nazis for breakfast, bucko.

Oh sure, you call him bucko...

Since when did Sup Forums get infested by the cancer of the Rick and Morty Community? That's it I'm going to go get my rake, something had to be done about these leaves...

Except the resentment have no basis in their merits. Its that they control banking and essentially make money where is there no value and loan it out at an interest.

You fucking dunce. How does peterson explain the fact that every single penny in your leaf pocket is owed back to the banks it came from WITH interest

flag checks out

Jews are just that much smarter than everyone else. Not letting them run your nation is insanely racist. That's why I clean my room and strive to be a true individual. I want my wife's sons to grow up knowing their father was the best person he could be.

>He says a lot of smart sounding things.
youtube.com/watch?v=sWx0HMXuZ28&t=5s

Look at Nazi LARPERS pile in. What a shock.

Doesn't surprise me that low IQ Nazis larpers would have no ability to appreciate the refined humor and intellectual insight of Rick and Morty. Pathetic.

You act like inventing the banking system that keeps our world civil and peaceful is something to be ashamed of. Maybe if your precious "white race" had invented banking you wouldn't be whining on the Internet about how unfair those Jews are with their high IQ and success.

NEWS FLASH: You need money to BUY THINGS. You think that money grows on trees?

What is wrong with you people? Do you want less GENIUSES around or something? Enjoy your cave man fantasies where HIGH IQ INDIVIDUALS don't invent smart things like BANKS.

And Jews don't run the banks either, you delusional racists. That's an antisemitic canard.

He also BTFO leftists in droves - is that why you're here?

Gr8 B8 M8

Peterson is a God.

end your life you abortion fuckup poes

Exactly, THIS.

Ever since Jordan B. Peterson SHREDDED the Marxist narrative on Channel 4 News by putting Cathy Newman into a stupor with his unbelievable display of IQ, the leftists have been so triggered and afraid that they are non-stop shilling against Peterson.

Peterson SHREDDED the Marxist narrative that day. It's already over for the left, they are in disarray and realizing that they are out numbered by an entire army of individuals like me and other disciples of Peterson.

It's natural that the Nazis would be upset about this since they get all of their power from playing the victim card in response to leftist policies.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cathy Newman herself posted this thread.

>Peterson is a God.

It's Dr. Peterstein to you plebs, bucko. Now wash your balls. Pay a cult leader money so he can tell you how the jews are just good at everything. Buy my gay postmodern art rug for $2000 dollarydoos. I'm a real doctor too. I'm not like those other cult leaders, oy vey!

I too like occasional controlled opposition
>I c-can't

>1 post by this id