>Two anons from /IBS/ talk about civic vs ethno-nationalism
youtu.be/N1Wny7siZX4

>Last night stream: Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Secularist Alt Right vs Christianity with Todd Lewis and others.
youtu.be/eMU-zSQit7k

>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1333_yPSz7A
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/966111770225008641
youtu.be/92TdzCbJ0Hk
youtu.be/K-F4CeVsWHA
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/JaredoTexas/status/965839034537963520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No non-whites are allowed ITT.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

we gonna have a chill thread nao?

egg a fag

anybody know what happened to the swedebro who was making the threads? i know he got banned once, but i've seen him after that. did he just get bored of the bloodsports?

I was out reporting illegals to ICE, was Warski worth watching tonight?

yes

He probably got banned again, he was pretty dedicated to /IBS/ so doubt he'd just up and leave

No it was boring shit. /ibs/ had an okay stream afterwards though youtube.com/watch?v=1333_yPSz7A

Might not have been him, hopefully it's just a temporary ban so you don't have to carry the whole load hungarybro

/ibs/ has peacefully ended for the night.

As it always does. Good night fellow whites.

Post the ideal platonic representation of your wives.

that's what i thought.

nah, he definitely got banned at least once lel

Anyone else think they could beat Andy in a fight irl? Dudes a fucking manlet

was andy BLACKED.com?

>Eris

Beating Andy is like kicking a puppy, why would you do that?

irl bloodsports you wet bread licker

andy-san is poor puppy

>i'm so based that I hide behind a cartoon logo and never dare show my face on camera
what a complete faggot

These threads are for homosexual degenerates worshiping has-beens and little boys. Like the twink little Jews you are, you sit back and watch intellectual cock fighting that is ruled on by the mob, not any form or structure, thus making you slavish to the best rabble rouser pretty boi that gets your pathetic little dicks hard. You should ll be put to death because your only true accomplishment in life is being a spectator cramming your fucking mouths full of buttery popcorn and pig skin chips.

The minority hire even dwarfs him, dude I think anyone could win against him in a fight. Looks like hes all skin and bones

Calm down and take your autism pills

who cares? what a dumb hypothetical

who would be best at skydiving hurr durr

I fought in wars. I graduated University. I got married at 20 years old. I own a house and a dog with shiny fur. I have three cars and a giant backyard to put my lawn mower in. What can you say about your lives, huh? The only thing you can do is wish you were me. You wish you could lick buttery popcorn off my pectorial muscles while stroking my hard cock. You want to be culled, like all good niggers.

>demanding anons show their face
What the fuck has happened to Sup Forums? We need to purge the normies.

Do you have something better to do?

How about this:
Is Braving Ruin white?

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/966111770225008641
What do we do about the petersonfag problem?

Oh god the caner is spreading.

YOU NEED TO GO BACK.

Dwarf Nigger Tranny

Now I've seen it all

if all the /ibs/ers were anime characters, which would they be

pic related, JF

Let him do his thing and fight the Marxists, once he's done we make our move

Kraut

Its not like Sup Forums shitting on him will stop his liberal bullshit. Just let the right shit on him and convert/demoralise his supporters.

Where is all this blood sport bullshit going to lead to in the end? You all just chase down the most daring and bold eceleb personality that will say the most edgy thing--the thing that borders all politically correct taboos, and you cheer them on like rabid dogs wanting moar and moar till one day someone is really hurt. You ever think to yourselves about the kind of dark loneliness that must go on in the minds of these random people you laud and celebrate? There mothers? Do you even think about the infinite consciousness that lies covered deep inside each one of them? One day, they will all pay the spiritual toll and end up homeless and raped in the ass, and you fucks could not give a fuck?

SHILL

Is he in anyway a real threat to the right?
Marxist and commie institutions pose the largest current threat.
Consider it an enemy of our enemy is our friend situation. He promotes free expression which helps us out while the left wants to take it away. Let it play out

He's a professor. He lived his whole life in a *far* left bubble. He is smart enough to realize something is wrong. But it's going to take a hell of a lot more than some twitter autists to completely deconvert him. I wish we could convince him to read some relevant books. Especially on race realism and it's implications.

Winry wasn't a retard though

Pffff, JF Goebbels would be Col. Mustang fagit.

>SHILL
>Tired bullshit meme similar to mental constipation just to shut down an argument because you have no fucking brain

pick two

Its a proving ground to for a class of non spergy alt-right leaders to arise

Andy

Nothing. I'm fully convinced the peterson hate on here is simply jewish shills.

From a tactical perspective, Peterson does not harm us in any way. Who cares if there's classical liberals out there? People who have been lied to like SJW's who maybe watch peterson will want to know what other lies they've been told, and that's when they discover pol.

At the very least, he drives people away from democrats so in the short run that helps us from an immigration perspective, which is THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY of our time.

Live by the sword and die by the sword. The only way out is to quit the internet. Of course it's morally wrong for people to target families, but is the internet really a moral place?

I agree. It is fun. I think it actually detroys political correctness, which is what the snowflake generation needs--that, and a kick to the teeth

This

THOTS
Trad

What about Jeff's wife?

GIB ME MILKIES

Converting his followers not peterson himself. The hope is that his followers will realize that radical individualism can't beat groups.
The sjws are just the useful idiots of corporatist jews.
He is not a threat. but we should still attack his liberal ideas.

Take your autism pills

>but we should still attack his liberal ideas.

I guess if you want to, but that sounds like a huge waste of time to me. It would be far better and easier to simply tell Peterson converts something like "look at all these lies that Peterson has shown to you. What other lies have you been told, what other truths have been hidden from you?"

If you just roll up and attack peterson or his ideas, or spout off things about da jooz, they'll immediately get defensive and discount you as some stupid nazi.

user?
he's a fucking youtuber pundit. If he wants to be taken seriously he needs to man up and show himself.
There's nothing "user" about this faggot

which one is Jeff?

I've changed my mind. His followers are insufferable horseshoe-fags. He is even a race realist and doesn't talk about it because it's politically inconvenient. Rek him.

Debate the cryptojew now

>From a tactical perspective, Peterson does not harm us in any way.
Yes he does. He is constantly attacking white collectivism. Promoting Jews did nothing wrong and should rule pver us, and false historical narratives that promote antiwhiteness. The biggest issue I have with him is that he lies abot "european values". He claims western civilization was build onto a liberal enlightment values and those values are "european", and anyone can be "european" if he believes those liberal values. He thinks our legazy will go on if those liberal values go on, and that is bullshit. Im not doing politics so some nigger or hijabi can enjoy the fruits of my labour and not my kids. I'm not sacrifying my time, life and labour so that my kids are being replaced. I'm not working for humanity, any individual, or for some abstract concept. That is what Peterson anfd his satrgonite cuck idead promote.

Peterson is totally wrong historically. Liberal values like equality, freedom, democracy and individualism are not european, but Jewish.

The greek, romans, european monarchies from the middle ages or even the vikings didnt believe equality, freedom or individualism. You can make the argument that democracy was greek and little pit of roman, but truth is that in european history democracy was a exception while authority and hierarchy was the rule. But never was equality, individualism and freedom some historical ideological force.

If you want to know the true historical European values that have guided us forward then I can list them.

Firstly ethnic, tribe, clan and family identity. Europeans never saw themselves as individuals, but extentions are ethnic and family identity. This identitarian collectivism was core of european identity before christian universalism came, which was jewish in origin. Essencially the core of european value was ethnicity and thus racism.

Part 1 out of 2

Secondly truth telling/honesty was universal european value across european cultures. Vikings and the greeks thought of truth telling their highest value. It was democracy in greece that made sophistry (=lying/arguing for winning only). Plato, soccrates, aristoteles and so many greek philosophers saw this dishonesty to be something harmful and critizised it. This quest for honesty was the original driving force to invent philosophy, science, mathematics, and thus our supremacy over all others. If you want to know more about philosophy of honesty and its history seek curt doolittle. Far better philosophian then Peterson.

Thirdly a value that historically dominated european values was hierarchy. Hierarchy meaning judgemental values, structured society, and social hierarchy for common responsibility. This common responsibility creats trust just like hierarchy and truth telling, and those are European values.

Those are European values and not Petersons promoted liberal values. He promotes lies because he is a Jewish shill.

>Who cares if there's classical liberals out there?
Because liberalism is the reason whitea are dying off. Thats why we care.

Just because he's a race realist doesn't mean he's race obsessed.

CAN YOU FUCKING STOP POSTING THE SAME FUCKING SLAGS IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU RETARDED NIGGER

Every other race but whites are "race obsessed". His ideas are so dangerous because they make whites docile.

Have you seen the anti-peterson threads. Its just one Canadian guy shittalking his pro jew talking points and a horde of peterson fans just calling him shareblue.

how bout this one?

I'm gonna assrape Tiny with gun statistics in the superchat tomorrow, guys.

Defintely gonna mention how rifles account for less than 10% of gun murders, and how knives, blunt objects, and fists literally cause more deaths in the US each year.

>and how knives, blunt objects, and fists literally cause more deaths in the US each year.
We need to ban fists desu

>CAN YOU FUCKING STOP POSTING THE SAME FUCKING SLAGS IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU RETARDED NIGGER
This is actually one of their most potent psyop techniques

Go back to lefty bat'ko

>once he's done we make our move
Thats kind of why we are against the alt-lite. HE (AND THEY) WILL NEVER BE ''DONE" WITH THR MARXISTS. They don't know how, thats the entire point of how stupid these semi-marxified toned down so called right wing movements are. They do not understand the essence of the problem and are thus never capable of dealing with it at it's roots.
Also Who's the girl on the far-right (no pun intended)

The most important stat is that white Americans do not have a higher homicide rate than Europeans. Even with all our guns.

Wtf is he doing? This the same sort of cowardice he chides te left for whenever they yap but refuse to debate him.

>>JF and Andy vs two random niggers on IBS
>youtu.be/92TdzCbJ0Hk [Remove]

>Imma gunna beuppa gunna goes twos pissa offa duh liberals.

This 85er literally said everything but "bix nood muhfuckah."

Who has the upcoming schedule?

He is only against white collectavism and he active states he is trying to prevent white identitarianism to promote "peace"

Schedule for this week
Wednesday: Joe Biggs vs Destiny on gun control, baked alaska show 8pm EST
Thursday: JF Spencer vs vee Arch about ethnonationalism Warski live

Enoch vs Boomerfaggot round 2 (no date)
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Also Andy said that he has the rest of the week planned but he didn't want to give us any spoiler

>He is only against white collectavism and he active states he is trying to prevent white identitarianism to promote "peace"

Translation: Bend over and just accept it Goy!

If race shapes 80-90% of human behaviour turning your head the other way is simply ignoring knowledge which will be useful to you in life.

Comfy Jackson hole live cam. Let's shit up the chat

youtu.be/K-F4CeVsWHA

this, hes taking people fed up with the blue pill booth and very intelligently walking them back to it. His freudian "bread and circuses" ideology is putting whites back on the drugs that have led them to degenerate to this point.
>don't strive for anything bigger in life goyim, its all just about individualism and your own personal materialistic persuits. Anyone who is not a nihilistic hedonistic selfish materialist is just a failed person and needs to go back into chasing materialistic persuits like a rat on his running wheel.

by peace he means whites keep calm while everyone is trying to rip them to pieces.

>comfy white town in Wyoming

Now this is triggering. Where's all the shitskins and gay commies?

Good night and all you degenerates better ask for forgiveness from Aqua and you'll be revived let into her kingdom

Eris Pads her bra. aqua is the one true goddess.

Tfw too smart for AQUA

>mfw Keemstar shows out of nowhere on the last stream

Hi, we have internet blood sport here!

/u/ loves Sup Forums and /IBS/
discordapp.com/
invite/uwzwR9U
Combine those two lines

will I get kicked like the last time

video of the "shooting victims" laughing and bullshitting and making sex jokes before going on air:

twitter.com/JaredoTexas/status/965839034537963520

Can somebody tell me what's jim's condition?

he's making videos so I guess he's fine

His followers are indistinguishable from SJWs. The same smug, self-assuredness that they are correct, and the disdain towards actual debate or discussion with their real opponents.

Holy shit, Spencer retweeted Oliver Stone, a hardcore Putin cock sleeve, article on Ukraine.
Guess he wasn't a CIA plant after all, just an average undercover FSS operative.