For female anons on Sup Forums

This thread is created due to recent complaints about virgin femanons not being able to find/keep high-value men to date and marry. Follow these guidelines and you'll be guaranteed to increase your value at least 3 points higher, no matter your looks/age/background:

1. Stop nagging
2. Stop nagging. There's even a book about it: amazon.com/How-Stop-Nagging-Women-Quit/dp/1981911901/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519187742&sr=8-1&keywords=stop nagging
3. Learn how to cook (proverb: a woman loves through her ears, a man loves through his stomach)
4. Listen to your man attentively without interruption, put yourself in his perspective before judging. Read "How to make friends and influence people" (Get him read the book too to get the same treatment)
5. Learn meditation. This will help you relaxed and calm even during the worst part of the month.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/How-Stop-Nagging-Women-Quit/dp/1981911901/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519187742&sr=8-1&keywords=stop nagging
link.dosh.cash/IewIaL61HK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there are no girls on the internet

6. Follow your hobbies. If you don't have one, try new ones. No one likes a boring girl. Maybe you''ll find your man with those hobbies.
7. Exercise/Play a sport/Yoga: Pick one is enough
8. Still keep in touch with your friends and let him keep in touch with his. If you find out he has a qt girl friend, keep calm and be strategic. Paranoia will only push him further away.

Not biologically at least

Bonus points: Optional, but will increase your value 2 points higher:
9. Read more books about male and female mentalities, about better sex, about logic and emotions, about pregnancy period, about motherhood and family finances (Share with him good books too)
10. Remember the old proverb: "Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed." DON'T have the princess rescue mentality and expect your man to change much during marriage. Choose your man carefully before marriage and expect him to stay relatively the same. And DO keep your personality and your exercise schedule intact before and after marriage. Don't think that you can stop exercising/start nagging/withholding sex after marriage.

Women on Sup Forums ? GTFO!
The only women here are Communist lurkers trying to undermine Ops.

Yes there are femanons on Sup Forums. I have seen a few legit posts. Usually they come from T_D or are curious about "Sup Forums thing".

OP, I'll be willing to give you my perspective on "Virgin femanons not being able to find a man" but over discord. Pic related for the username.

Cooking is one of the most valuable skills a woman can have, especially now since couples usually go out to eat instead of having a home cooked meal.

Are you a femanon? Is there any sensitive/personal info that you can't share here?

PSA: I'll fuck you retarded.

P O S T F E E T

Women unable to get laid... they must be absolutely hideous.

Agreed. I would go so far and say if a woman wants a man to settle down and marry, learning good cooking is the best persuasion she can make.

In Asian culture any girls who don't know how to cook will be taught by her mom before marriage. If she still couldn't cook then she'll be looked down by everyone. Same thing with guy without any career - will also be looked down upon.

No its just hard to have a coherent discussion on an anonymous board. Yes I am a real charcoal grill.

>if a woman wants a man to settle down and marry, learning good cooking is the best persuasion she can make.
This worked for me. My husband brags about my cooking daily. I also make a point to cook for the office about 3 times per year.

And give good blowjobs.

Or maybe they are traditional, religious and want to keep it for the right guy? Isn't that what Sup Forums wants? Stop being a hypocrite.
Then it's okay we can chat here, keep referencing my post and you'll get used to the formatting. Just don't post any real personal info on here and you'll be fine.

recipes or gtfo

I was going off the assumption that they are complaining that they cannot find a man.
I mostly look up recipes then cook on the fly. You have to cook based on intuition and also what you figure out your husband likes.

Stop with the kek shit you cringe reddit faggot

The proverb "There are no girls on the internet" doesn't mean that women literally don't browse. It means that, on the internet, a woman's special status does not exist. Hence, on the internet, a girl is no longer a "girl," but just another person.

Let's be honest, there's no fucking women on Sup Forums lmao

Make yourself useful and post pictures of women cooking.

For Chrissake, this is Sup Forums. Why the FUCK would you take advice from this miserable lot?

t. Virginal and malcontent femanon

Newfag

Nice! Have any comments on the other 9 points?
That's point 9.
No, usually their complaints are finding a guy, dating, telling him that they will only have sex after marriage, and then the guy left her for other sluts. So I'm trying to provide solutions here.
Blasphemy.
Yes I understand that, but since Sup Forums is overwhelmingly males and keep complaining about sluts without providing practical solutions, is why I create this thread.

>Or maybe they are traditional, religious and want to keep it for the right guy? Isn't that what Sup Forums wants? Stop being a hypocrite.

Seriously? Dude in 21st Century America, you have a better chance of finding the holy grail than you do an attractive women who's a traditional virgin who wants to wait for marriage...

Implying that you’re black.

This isn't entirely lies but fuck off back to Sup Forums

Because this is one of the only free speech and truth-seeking places left on the internet. Explain how you disagree with specific advices or tits and gtfo.
Yes, just accept and surrender, let all those stupid virgins give up and become sluts and burn coals and then you go on Sup Forums and keep complaining.

>tfw no gf

>finding a high value man on a Mongolian basket weaving forum
I don't think that's realistic.

>attractive women who's a traditional virgin who wants to wait for marriage

A woman is attractive because she is traditional. Go to your local church's youth group and you'll find plenty of polite and respectable women.

No, you don't find high value man or woman here, this is user chat not Tinder for fuck's sake. But you will find truth-seeking, non-PC advices and discuss freely here. Now contribute or tits and gtfo
This. Which is good advice for a guy btw.

>No, usually their complaints are finding a guy, dating, telling him that they will only have sex after marriage, and then the guy left her for other sluts. So I'm trying to provide solutions here.
I have no advice for this. You might have to marry right out of high school to have a chance at achieving that. Maybe go to a traditional church like the one I started to go to this past year and attend their single events. I think there are a lot of guys in the church that genuinely want to wait.

That's actually a great advice too.
Actually this thread is about how a woman can increase her value and get/keep a high-value guy in dating and marriage in general, not necessarily only about virgin fems. Any comments on other points or if you have some other advices?

>T_D
Fuck straight off

It's a more important aspect than "about better sex"

As someone who is married and not a kissless virgin, that is a huge thing.

Virgin women. Suck the dick. Really. Learn to do it well and often, you'll keep any man.

That's not what it means. It goes back to the beforetime, the long long ago when there were actually no girls on the Internet. It meant that all "girls" were actually men larping as women, which was true then, but hasn't been true for over 15 years now.

Don't tell me what to faggot

its still completely fucking true

>No one likes a boring girl.
This is stupid and clearly written by a woman. I would love a boring gf.

Women are the ones who need a date to have a laundry list of impressive and exciting hobbies before they give him the time of day.

Cleaning and general upkeep of the home is important too.
Be very clear how important family is to you and that you would like to raise kids and be very present in their lives.
Make him feel accepted for the things he is insecure about. And be genuine about it.
Show interest without being suffocating.
Have NO male friends or acquaintances including faggots. Men with men and women with women. Period. I would even say that if you are part of something like a jogging club, for example, it should be all women.
Really if you can cook, clean, value family, don't have other men in your life, listen, and respect him, you should do well.

There are a fuckton more, but they arent dumb enough to draw attention to themselves bc they actually lurked.

Explain tumblr and pinterest then.

>how a woman can increase her value and get/keep a high-value guy

I think you've covered all of the main points. Exercising and hobbies are just after cooking in terms of importance. Exercise can be as simple as cardio for 45-60 min a day. Good womanly hobbies include reading, sewing, drawing, writing, and botany (taking care of plants in general).

>It meant that all "girls" were actually men larping as women,

This. It's women's biological drive to continually seek out better partners that fucks things up. I mean, you can't really blame her, but at the same time, it is super shitty to realize that by entering a relationship with a girl, you are basically resigning yourself to the fact that if you slip up or lose frame, even ONCE, she is going to think less of you and be that much more likely to cheat because she thinks "Chad is so much better" and then she'll rationalize it by saying that she was bored/lonely/not thinking/neglected and you can't do anything about it. Only solution is to pump her full of babies ASAP so she has no time to wonder if she can find a better partner and then she'll be too busy caring for the kids to sleep around

fpbp

I want the r9k/ larper fags to leave

>Don't tell me what to faggot

Kek but true.
You're welcome to not follow any of them faggot.
I mean boring boring. A girl with some hobbies (like playing piano/swimming/singing, etc) AND able to traditionally cook/exercise clearly out-shine any other boring girls out there.
Thanks for sharing great advices.
Which is why this thread is created.

such many cases...

open bob

>frog flag
>frog pic
>meditation

lasagne recipe nao

Homemaking, cooking, cleaning, not nagging, these are all nice but you're missing the very obvious bottle neck in the equation.

The most important thing decent, single young women need to do is SIGNAL. THEIR. INTEREST. THAT'S ALL THEY HAVE TO DO. AND THEY STILL CAN'T.

A chick with a boyfriend who is being polite looks, sounds, and acts just the same as a chick who's into you and hoping you'll ask her out.

To be perfectly fair though, one time a cute girl did make a comment about my appearance, something I thought was a pretty clear sign she wanted to talk. Too bad she did this ON THE LAST DAY OF OUR CLASSES, left before I did, and I never saw her again.

Lmao. Modern women don't have hobbies. I've dated heaps of women and the thing every single one has had in common is that they simply lack the ability to amuse themselves (outside of mindlessly scrolling through facebook for hours). My current gf is at least self aware enough to realise this.
> I might do this
> I might do that
> I have no hobbies
> I need a hobby
But they never do this or that. They never take up a fucking hobby. Tell your gf "I'm not here to amuse you" and watch the processor cook itself. It's incredible.

>1. Stop nagging
>2. Stop nagging. There's even a book about it: amazon.com/How-Stop-Nagging-Women-Quit/dp/1981911901/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519187742&sr=8-1&keywords=stop nagging
yeah you should read it too
>3. Learn how to cook (proverb: a woman loves through her ears, a man loves through his stomach)
already know, anything from cajun, italian, mediterranean, mexican/other latin, scandi, slav, asian, and islander (seafood), I also make mean drinks too
>4. Listen to your man attentively without interruption, put yourself in his perspective before judging. Read "How to make friends and influence people" (Get him read the book too to get the same treatment)
already do
>5. Learn meditation. This will help you relaxed and calm even during the worst part of the month.
already do, yawn
not sure what the point of this was

Very good point. What women need to understand from men is that MEN ARE IDIOTS AND DON'T UNDERSTAND SUBTLE SIGNALS. YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT MUCH MORE CLEAR. This is true for dating as well as in marriage.
Now you know why Asian girls are winning white guys. Most of them at least know how to play an instrument as a hobby.

How about continued posts?

olive oil. medium high. maybe 1/3 cup. onions. til soft. oregano. fine dice carrots about 3 cups. "passata" tomatoes. cook. salt and pepper. separate pan. fry ground veal and a bit of pork (1/3 pork to veal) two bay leaves. salt and pepper. mix with either scamorza cheese for a smoky taste. or whatever other kinds you like with the noodles and bake with the meat and everything. take out bay leaves. 475 F until bubbling at least 35 minutes

link.dosh.cash/IewIaL61HK

FPBP, traps are not females

>MEN ARE IDIOTS AND DON'T UNDERSTAND SUBTLE SIGNALS
This is true and untrue at the same time. You're giving men too little credit. Men can be dense in this department, however, women do not make it easy.

As I said, a woman with a boyfriend will smile at you, cheerfully talk with you, laugh at your jokes, in the EXACT. SAME. WAY. a woman who is single and desperate wants to you ask her out will laugh at your jokes, smile at you, etc.

Women act flirty all the time to hide behind this layer of plausible deniability.

So it's not that guys are stupid. It's that they can't tell if you're being normal or being flirty because they're the exact same.

>6. Follow your hobbies. If you don't have one, try new ones. No one likes a boring girl. Maybe you''ll find your man with those hobbies.
have a few, nothing interesting that mens would like though just gardening, sewing, crafting reading and writing, think pinteresty style stuff, also *your
>7. Exercise/Play a sport/Yoga: Pick one is enough
I do yoga and cycle
>8. Still keep in touch with your friends and let him keep in touch with his. If you find out he has a qt girl friend, keep calm and be strategic. Paranoia will only push him further away.
I don't have lots of friends, I encourage him to go out with his friends but bitch at him if he's being shady (ie if he leaves randomly at 10 and when I ask him where he is going he says "don't worry about it", or once when he said he was sleeping just for me to catch him on skype and him saying "I'm talking to a friend then sleeping", or if he goes out and smokes and gets drunk, I don't really like all that negative shit here)

>ie if he leaves randomly at 10 and when I ask him where he is going he says "don't worry about it"
Is that not instant break up worthy? Who would do that who also respects you?

Traps are best females.

>9. Read more books about male and female mentalities, about better sex, about logic and emotions, about pregnancy period, about motherhood and family finances (Share with him good books too)
I'm an avid book collector, as in I filled up 4 bookcases with books I read, I even have libary membership to 3 different libraries, for about better sex, logic, emotions, pregnancy, finances and whatnot, I have a few I already read from when I took home ect and psychology, however a lot of what I know is self taught and most books will tell you the same, because I use to work with kids it's always just been in me to be a good parent
>10. Remember the old proverb: "Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed." DON'T have the princess rescue mentality and expect your man to change much during marriage. Choose your man carefully before marriage and expect him to stay relatively the same. And DO keep your personality and your exercise schedule intact before and after marriage. Don't think that you can stop exercising/start nagging/withholding sex after marriage.
I don't but will call him out on bullshit if needed, I love him for a reason, but if I notice he's getting into negative stuff I won't allow it to happen. I already do, I already dp, yawn

NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET FAGGOT

KEK this is what I love about Sup Forums.
Ain't gonna click that shit nigga.
Very true, but sometimes I find out that it's just some women who are very friendly in general and get misunderstood by nerds that she's interested into them.
My advice: Stop bitching and start investigating in the shadow. Before any evidences come out, still be lovely with him and not nagging as always. Assume innocence. But if you found out evidences of cheating, then quit him immediately. Find other worthy guy.

Remember that one bitch that sent "clear signals" she didn't want to have sex with Aziz by blowing him 3 times?

Everything is women's fault they're all vain lairs

You have to go in the trash now.

This advice is absolutely gay and retarded. You sound like you've never even known a woman before.

There also aren't any women on Sup Forums

he doesn't do it anymore since I called him out it, he is always super paranoid of me cheating though, like if I hang out with friends he demands pictures of the friends or once he thought it was strange of me and started acting as if I was cheating on him because I wore makeup for a job interview and I don't usually wear makeup
>My advice: Stop bitching and start investigating in the shadow. Before any evidences come out, still be lovely with him and not nagging as always. Assume innocence. But if you found out evidences of cheating, then quit him immediately. Find other worthy guy.
I wouldn't end the relationship if he cheats, I want a life with this person, he was my first real bf, I don't believe in "once a cheater always a cheater" I can get over it and eventually earn his trust if he proves he is once again trustworthy, you don't sell your house because of a leak in the roof, you fix it and if it continues to do that and fall apart then you sell it

>Why can't I find a good man
>Oh Chad I forgive you for cheating on me again
Fuck off larping thot

traps are gay, science says

You guys are fucking stupid. It's not about who does this and who does that, it's about the chemistry between you. That's the most important. For example, me and my bf cook together everyday because we can't get enough of each other. We love spending time with each other so we do everything together and it works perfectly.

>I don't but will call him out on bullshit if needed
Which is absolutely a good thing. However, from my experiences, it's not WHAT a woman say or advise to her man, it's HOW she says it that bother him. High-toned, loud voice, constantly nagging will annoy the fuck out of any men out there. Low-toned, soft-voice question, smiling, listening to him first without interruption will really go wonders in relaxing him and gathering information. (You see in movies how those female spies and sluts attract males?)
GTFO

lol... he is far from chad one, two I never found 100% proof he was cheating, but p sure this is a troll post

remove cloth
show vegana

>virgin "femanons"
/lgbt/ passing threads would probably be of help

>step one stop nagging
>step two stop nagging
>step four get him to read
What if I won't read it?
Will you break the first rule of fight club?

>I wouldn't end the relationship if he cheats, I want a life with this person, he was my first real bf
Not necessarily agree, but well then it's your choice and good luck. Then my advice is this: If you ever find out he cheats, then keep calm, and make him promise to never cheat again. After that, don't be paranoid and let that incident gets into your head, still be lovey. But if he cheats again, then surely you should reconsider your rela.
Archive this thread and revisit it when your future marriage starts to have problems. You're welcome.

>tattoo on her leg
yeah, no,I'll pass

No. The first rule of fem club is you DO NOT nag about fem club. The second rule of fem club is you DO NOT nag about fem club.
Just noticed that. Yeah I'll pass too.

I'm surprised a roll post hasn't been made yet.

top keg teh sthreadt

well yeah, if he cheats the second time I'll leave, but I know he'll end up throwing me out and never even saying a word to me again if he even gets the idea of me cheating, which is the worse part because I have to be cautious of everything and anything say, and since he has bad memory if I try to discuss a memory with him he will often try to accuse me of cheating if he doesn't remember with stuff like "are you sure that was me"

I love him to death but it's emotionally exhausting having to walk on eggshells so he doesn't accuse me of cheating, once I even fell asleep on my couch before for half an hour and he accused me of cheating

No trying to get you down but that is something that a cheater does to their partner, because they are projecting.

Sorry boi I'm right on this one. We've been together for some time now and we want to spend the rest of our lives together.

I'm just trying to say that you'll be happier in life if you find someone you can (and want to) spend all your time with without getting tired of it. Be eachothers best friends.

We complement each other. I have found my soul mate.

Wow that sounds like irrational possesive. I mean guys tend to be possessive of their girls, but should be rational possessive. Maybe he has a cheating gf incident in the past? Maybe he knows people who have cheating incidents?

You should sit down with him and have a very honest discussion, about how you love him but not comfortable about his paranoia when you already provide all evidences. Ask him why and shut up and listen.

Also keep investigating in the shadow.
Let me finish some discussions and we'll roll over.

Good for you then. Just remember to keep exercising, keep cooking, keep listening, no nagging and you'll do fine.

women crave drama thats why they keep dating troublesome guys. relationships with mentally stable guys are boring. they want conflict to gossip about and obsess over

nice girls that don't want to cause drama are especially attracted to troublesome guys because they can count on him to start the drama. women more comfortable with starting the drama themselves can settle for less troublesome guys only if she can constantly create unnecessary drama and bickering. someone gotta create the drama, but there has to be drama, or she gets bored and feels nothing

That picture goes straight to my sexy folder.

I don't mind possessiveness but it does get exhausting to walk on eggshells, and he won't ever just flat out say "don't do this it makes me uncomfortable" he will wait until it's over then start acting suspicious and being distant, I wouldn't even mind handing over all my passwords or whatever the fuck, I've even showed him all of my message logs before when I felt he was randomly getting suspicious and he started getting even more suspicious because I sent it to him, , it takes him a while when he does go through these stages to actually feel assured again
it makes me afraid to do normal things out of fear he will get uncomfortable

> Maybe he has a cheating gf incident in the past? Maybe he knows people who have cheating incidents?

yeah, he is from a culture where women cheat a lot and has been cheated on himself but he fails to realize my culture is the exact opposite from what his is like

>You should sit down with him and have a very honest discussion, about how you love him but not comfortable about his paranoia when you already provide all evidences. Ask him why and shut up and listen.
he admits he is paranoid due to past exes but he's one of those people who thinks everything they feel is right

*GROPE*
plz no

>women crave drama thats why they keep dating troublesome guys.
eh, I hate drama, it's just that I'm not very mentally stable myself so I don't think it's fair to expect it from men

>relationships with mentally stable guys are boring. they want conflict to gossip about and obsess over
wrong
>but there has to be drama, or she gets bored and feels nothing

and where are you getting this from?